First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Main RP
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:

i am not giving you my sympathy
and pity is useless.
*turns to face you*
but if you are looking for a fight.... i am willing


I do not need to waste my time and energy fighting useless people
*still pointing blade at both of the guys*
We may as well become Allies..
The information we all need and be obtained..
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

-points gun between eyes- Id like information on these creatures if any is available.


*lowers sword*
Please, you do not scare me.
I have a stronger heart then any of you can ever have
That is why my name is Kokoro!
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:

I do not need to waste my time and energy fighting useless people
*still pointing blade at both of the guys*
We may as well become Allies..
The information we all need and be obtained..


useless you say....I may be....But i will find her at all cost.
*puts sword down*
i dont know about being allies but we can trade any info we have on theses things.
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / most likely infro...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:



*lowers sword*
Please, you do not scare me.
I have a stronger heart then any of you can ever have
That is why my name is Kokoro!


I dont go for intimidation. -puts gun away- Its called preparing to defend yourself from someone who randomly pulls a sword at you. I guess you got your own problems and no time to give some small advice. - begins to walk away- (be right back guys)
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:

useless you say....I may be....But i will find her at all cost.
*puts sword down*
i dont know about being allies but we can trade any info we have on theses things.


NO way.
I am not going to be used for information.
technically being allies is to my benefit.
Since you already dont know the only thing I want to know.
Member
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a tree
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
*walks after akira and puts her knife away after wiping it off*
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

I dont go for intimidation. -puts gun away- Its called preparing to defend yourself from someone who randomly pulls a sword at you. I guess you got your own problems and no time to give some small advice. - begins to walk away- (be right back guys)


Whatever Punk
You think that you are so smart.
*glares with evi intent*
Walk away.. to your demise
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:

NO way.
I am not going to be used for information.
technically being allies is to my benefit.
Since you already dont know the only thing I want to know.


Is that so then.
fine i will tell you something for free then.
*put sword away*
starting about a week ago every night more and more of those things have showing up.
i think they might be looking for something. that is my guess.
*turns around and begins to leave*
Oh yeah if you ever come across a little name Aya please take care of her she is only seven and the reason i live.
Member
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a tree
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
hmm it seems everyone hear has lost someone to these THINGS *places hand on forhead while thinking deeply* but where would they take the people?
Member
3802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a tree
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
(gtg guys ttyl!)
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:


Is that so then.
fine i will tell you something for free then.
*put sword away*
starting about a week ago every night more and more of those things have showing up.
i think they might be looking for something. that is my guess.
*turns around and begins to leave*
Oh yeah if you ever come across a little name Aya please take care of her she is only seven and the reason i live.


Well now. I do not care about what comes after me.
And I take it you are looking for someone to....
Just like me..
His name is Rin, and I dont even know how to react when I save him.. because I know that i will.
By the way my name is Kokoro. It means Heart
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / most likely infro...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:



Whatever Punk
You think that you are so smart.
*glares with evi intent*
Walk away.. to your demise


It doesnt matter what happens to me. So long as I get my revenge, thats all I need.
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

It doesnt matter what happens to me. So long as I get my revenge, thats all I need.


Pft. Revenge is useless.
My family was slain, do I really care
*puts hands on her hips*
I do not think so buddy.
Relying on the past is useless and absolutely dumb
Who died your Girlfriend or something?
Well get over it, that bitch probably deserved to die.
I am only focused on saving the life of someone who is still alive.
Being dead means nothing to me.
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:

Well now. I do not care about what comes after me.
And I take it you are looking for someone to....
Just like me..
His name is Rin, and I dont even know how to react when I save him.. because I know that i will.
By the way my name is Kokoro. It means Heart


If i do happen to find Rin i will look after him until you get.
my name is Sora. it means sky
Aya is my adopted little sister her name means beautiful.
I am leaving this town there is nothing left for me here.
*heads back to the house he came from*
See you around Kokoro
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / most likely infro...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:



Pft. Revenge is useless.
My family was slain, do I really care
*puts hands on her hips*
I do not think so buddy.
Relying on the past is useless and absolutely dumb
Who died your Girlfriend or something?
Well get over it, that bitch probably deserved to die.
I am only focused on saving the life of someone who is still alive.
Being dead means nothing to me.


-takes out gun agian- Ill let you know she was the only person who ever gave a damn. She was no girlfriend but still someone very close. I wont let those thing get away with this unpunished.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.