First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Main RP
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / most likely infro...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:


yeah it seem that way...
so what your story
i mean why are you fighting these things


A person I held dear to was lost to those creatures. Not captured, but killed. I was away at the time and couldnt help her. So Im making it up by making sure these things are gone.
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

A person I held dear to was lost to those creatures. Not captured, but killed. I was away at the time and couldnt help her. So Im making it up by making sure these things are gone.


That was my plan too until i found Aya. those creatures killed my parents
i am not sure if she is dead or alive
but until i can find solid proof that she is gone i am gonna keep looking.

Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
*walks over behind Sora*
Boo~
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:

*walks over behind Sora*
Boo~


Huh!
*turns around*
oh Kokoro hi.
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / most likely infro...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:



That was my plan too until i found Aya. those creatures killed my parents
i am not sure if she is dead or alive
but until i can find solid proof that she is gone i am gonna keep looking.



Well, the person Im fighting for is already dead, I seeing as youve proven to have some sense and less violent then some others -peeking at Kokoro but pretending to ignore her- Id offer to help you find her while busy with my revenge, what do you say?
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:

Huh!
*turns around*
oh Kokoro hi.


Find her yet?
*twirls*
I looked around for a little girl.. but did not find a single one.
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:
Find her yet?
*twirls*
I looked around for a little girl.. but did not find a single one.


no... little girls dont wander around much these days
any luck on finding Rin

8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

Well, the person Im fighting for is already dead, I seeing as youve proven to have some sense and less violent then some others -peeking at Kokoro but pretending to ignore her- Id offer to help you find her while busy with my revenge, what do you say?


Are you sure...
I mean... as long as we seem to have the same goal.
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:

no... little girls dont wander around much these days
any luck on finding Rin



No, I do not think I was really looking
*twirls around sticking her arms out*
Finding Aya just seemed like something I should help do.
*smiles and winks again*
Member
465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / most likely infro...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
-Notices Kokoro- So you guys are together then? Fine, Sora, Ill help you look for Aya, but Ill be doing it from a fair distance.
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:

No, I do not think I was really looking
*twirls around sticking her arms out*
Finding Aya just seemed like something I should help do.
*smiles and winks again*


Kokoro you seem different some how?
*turns around and looks at you*
are you feeling okay?
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

-Notices Kokoro- So you guys are together then? Fine, Sora, Ill help you look for Aya, but Ill be doing it from a fair distance.


Do not assume things!!
That is not something for you to decide!
*sticks her tongue out at him while clinging to Sora's arm*
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Deadxsilent wrote:

-Notices Kokoro- So you guys are together then? Fine, Sora, Ill help you look for Aya, but Ill be doing it from a fair distance.


wait why?
if we are all looking for the same thing wouldn't it make more sense to do it together?
Moderator
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the Junkyard,...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

vincent_1617 wrote:

Kokoro you seem different some how?
*turns around and looks at you*
are you feeling okay?


Oro?
*scratches head slightly*
Nyaa I think they call it a Bi-Polar disorder
*makes cute face*
I believe that is what I have
*glares evily and coldly at Gabriel*
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / at school
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

keiokoxkasaki wrote:


Deadxsilent wrote:

-Notices Kokoro- So you guys are together then? Fine, Sora, Ill help you look for Aya, but Ill be doing it from a fair distance.


Do not assume things!!
That is not something for you to decide!
*sticks her tongue out at him while clinging to Sora's arm*


wow?!
*surprised*
really Kokoro, are you okay?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.