WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime/Manga--General Discussion
Creator
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Title says it all! ~_^ You can discuss all the current, new, old and upcoming animes n mangas here! :D

As usual all group rules apply! ^_^ have fun!
42980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
*coughs*

THE BEST MANGA IS ELFEN LIED!!!

Creator
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
id say air gear! ^_^
Posted 2/19/09
The Best Animes are Naruto and Shugo Chara!!!! X3
Moderator
21203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09 , edited 2/26/09

Minnii_Mew wrote:

The Best Animes are Naruto and Shugo Chara!!!! X3


This
Creator
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
this?
Posted 2/27/09
huh
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
TAMNI!!! xD! CSR =3!.... To Aru Majutsu no Index and Chrome shelled regios are me two favorites ^^!
Creator
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
i second that plus all my other favourite animes ^_^
Moderator
87927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
the latest D Gray Man chapter has finally come out!!! XDDD it's been 4 months since the mangaka updated and now she's back
Moderator
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
D. Gray man.. =_=!! vote for Bleach!!! xD!!! and I can't wait for the next installment of Naruto =3!! Btw.... Where the hell is that World Destruction chapter 5?! I Wanna see Toppi train Kylie!!!
Member
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Hell. Glad you a...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Outlaw Star is my favorite, but it was also my first. I also like Lucky Star.
...
Okay, more specifically i like Konata. The other characters aren't important enough to remember.
As for Death Note. I like it, but it got weak in the second half after they killed L. Mello and Near just weren't up to snuff with the original.
Creator
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

BlackIceFox wrote:

Outlaw Star is my favorite, but it was also my first. I also like Lucky Star.
...
Okay, more specifically i like Konata. The other characters aren't important enough to remember.
As for Death Note. I like it, but it got weak in the second half after they killed L. Mello and Near just weren't up to snuff with the original.


I was thinkin of watchin it but ive been putting it off for no reason.... could tell some more info and if theres any romance?
Member
1459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Hell. Glad you a...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

kewldude wrote:


BlackIceFox wrote:

Outlaw Star is my favorite, but it was also my first. I also like Lucky Star.
...
Okay, more specifically i like Konata. The other characters aren't important enough to remember.
As for Death Note. I like it, but it got weak in the second half after they killed L. Mello and Near just weren't up to snuff with the original.


I was thinkin of watchin it but ive been putting it off for no reason.... could tell some more info and if theres any romance?


Outlaw Star is basically Trigun meets Star Ocean. Or if you haven't played Star Ocean (Lucky you) it's Trigun meets Star Wars. The main character, Gene Starwind, travels the universe looking for a legendary treasure called the Galactic Leyline. His partner is Jim Hawking (Possibly a parody of Stephen Hawking), an 11 year old boy who is the brains of the outfit.
Along the travels they meet Melfina, a cyborg girl who controls their ship, the Outlaw Star, Aisha Clanclan, a hyperactive and battle-crazed catgirl, and Suzuka, a hot assassin. Oh, and a gay weapons dealer, but he never becomes a major character.
Creator
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

BlackIceFox wrote:


kewldude wrote:


BlackIceFox wrote:

Outlaw Star is my favorite, but it was also my first. I also like Lucky Star.
...
Okay, more specifically i like Konata. The other characters aren't important enough to remember.
As for Death Note. I like it, but it got weak in the second half after they killed L. Mello and Near just weren't up to snuff with the original.


I was thinkin of watchin it but ive been putting it off for no reason.... could tell some more info and if theres any romance?


Outlaw Star is basically Trigun meets Star Ocean. Or if you haven't played Star Ocean (Lucky you) it's Trigun meets Star Wars. The main character, Gene Starwind, travels the universe looking for a legendary treasure called the Galactic Leyline. His partner is Jim Hawking (Possibly a parody of Stephen Hawking), an 11 year old boy who is the brains of the outfit.
Along the travels they meet Melfina, a cyborg girl who controls their ship, the Outlaw Star, Aisha Clanclan, a hyperactive and battle-crazed catgirl, and Suzuka, a hot assassin. Oh, and a gay weapons dealer, but he never becomes a major character.


ok thx
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.