First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Cosplay >> RolePlay
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/5/09
Alright... In case you are bored in some of the threads, i decided to create a new one. The scene is, You(your character) joined a cosplay event in a certain venue. :)

NEED POSITIONS???

singers (for intermission numbers.. the thing is, you have to sing anime songs)- 4 may do.

host (so that the event will be lively)-2 hosts only [LOCKED!! the slot is already taken!!!]

business owners (the one who sell anime merchandises. ex. mangas, anime cds, cosplay stuff, food, etc)- i need at least 5 business owners
security (for the safety and peaceful event)- at least 3

Of course, since i am the starter, i will be the event manager... Free to quote the message. This is a first come, first serve basis.

AND THE EVENT STARTS NOW!!!



I should also participate. Me (Michiyo Nakamura), cosplay character would be Yamaguchi Kumiko of Gokusen. :)
Applicants before we start the event???

Hosts: Hiro/ Rami
Posted 2/4/09

blueharuka16 wrote:

Alright... In case you are bored in some of the threads, i decided to create a new one. The scene is, You(your character) joined a cosplay event in a certain venue. :)

NEED POSITIONS???

singers (for intermission numbers.. the thing is, you have to sing anime songs)- 4 may do.
host (so that the event will be lively)-2 hosts only
business owners (the one who sell anime merchandises. ex. mangas, anime cds, cosplay stuff, food, etc)- i need at least 5 business owners
security (for the safety and peaceful event)- at least 3

Of course, since i am the starter, i will be the event manager... Free to quote the message. This is a first come, first serve basis.

AND THE EVENT STARTS NOW!!!



I should also participate. Me (Michiyo Nakamura), cosplay character would be Yamaguchi Kumiko of Gokusen. :)
Applicants before we start the event???


Hello~ I see you made a new forum.... I like it~ why didnt I think of that.. lol

I would like to be the host... but what do I do for being a host?
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


blueharuka16 wrote:

Alright... In case you are bored in some of the threads, i decided to create a new one. The scene is, You(your character) joined a cosplay event in a certain venue. :)

NEED POSITIONS???

singers (for intermission numbers.. the thing is, you have to sing anime songs)- 4 may do.
host (so that the event will be lively)-2 hosts only
business owners (the one who sell anime merchandises. ex. mangas, anime cds, cosplay stuff, food, etc)- i need at least 5 business owners
security (for the safety and peaceful event)- at least 3


Hello~ I see you made a new forum.... I like it~ why didnt I think of that.. lol

I would like to be the host... but what do I do for being a host?


Michiyo: Hi Hiro!!! Thanks you love the thread... A host?? Umm... All you have to do is to be talkactive. Make sure the cosplayers(they are our clients) will enjoy the event! Would you still love to have a partner host??
Posted 2/4/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


Tsukune-Hiro wrote:


blueharuka16 wrote:

Alright... In case you are bored in some of the threads, i decided to create a new one. The scene is, You(your character) joined a cosplay event in a certain venue. :)

NEED POSITIONS???

singers (for intermission numbers.. the thing is, you have to sing anime songs)- 4 may do.
host (so that the event will be lively)-2 hosts only
business owners (the one who sell anime merchandises. ex. mangas, anime cds, cosplay stuff, food, etc)- i need at least 5 business owners
security (for the safety and peaceful event)- at least 3


Hello~ I see you made a new forum.... I like it~ why didnt I think of that.. lol

I would like to be the host... but what do I do for being a host?


Michiyo: Hi Hiro!!! Thanks you love the thread... A host?? Umm... All you have to do is to be talkactive. Make sure the cosplayers(they are our clients) will enjoy the event! Would you still love to have a partner host??


Sure...
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
"Very well... Hmpf... i am getting impatient here." Michiyo said scratching her head. "Why there are no people coming?" she said starting to be teary-eyed...
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09


I did my best i dont know how to use the Photoshop.. I used paint instead. hahaha!!! *blushes* This will be the banner of the event if you can fix it, u may do so...

Michiyo: Welcome to the 2009 Cosplay here in What Roleplay!!!
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
may i be a host?
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

selyiah wrote:

may i be a host?


*Michiyo approached her wonderful client*

Michiyo: Alrighty!!! Welcome to COSPLAY 09. Hiro will be your partner.

*Michiyo went to Hiro and introduce him to you*

Michiyo: Let's do our best!!!!
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

blueharuka16 wrote:


selyiah wrote:

may i be a host?


*Michiyo approached her wonderful client*

Michiyo: Alrighty!!! Welcome to COSPLAY 09. Hiro will be your partner.

*Michiyo went to Hiro and introduce him to you*

Michiyo: Let's do our best!!!! :)


Rami:okay!!!!!!! *smiles*
Moderator
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
riku: *pops out of no where* i have a question..
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Joy3210 wrote:

riku: *pops out of no where* i have a question..


Michiyo approached Riku holding a small notebook and a pen..
Michiyo: Hello! I'm Michiyo! Can i help u??? ^_^v
Posted 2/6/09
Hiro: Hi Rami-chan~! *smiles*
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Rami:hello hiro-kun! *smiles* hmm *looks around* nobodydy is here yet!
Moderator
2326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In a planet calle...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

selyiah wrote:

Rami:hello hiro-kun! *smiles* hmm *looks around* nobodydy is here yet!


Michiyo: I am sad too!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Member
38891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My bedroom..which...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

blueharuka16 wrote:

Michiyo: I am sad too!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!


Rami:im happy someone feels my sadness! *goes to her*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.