First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Battle Grounds
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Nyra: “Not bad.” Nyra said with a sly smile as she took her katana out of the ground. “But can you dodge this.” Quickly Nyra clapped both of her hands together and a huge whirlwind made of wind, fire, shadow, and electricity went flying towards Zera.
Posted 5/27/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: “Not bad.” Nyra said with a sly smile as she took her katana out of the ground. “But can you dodge this.” Quickly Nyra clapped both of her hands together and a huge whirlwind made of wind, fire, shadow, and electricity went flying towards Zera.


Zera: -drags my sythe down infront of me i sliced the wind in half and it flew past me without harmng me- yes...can u?
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09
Nyra: “Impressive.” Nyra said with a smirk. “You’re not too bad, but if I were you I wouldn’t leave your back unguarded.” Suddenly a knife streaked through the air and it landed in Zera’s back right next to her shoulder blade.

Posted 5/29/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: “Impressive.” Nyra said with a smirk. “You’re not too bad, but if I were you I wouldn’t leave your back unguarded.” Suddenly a knife streaked through the air and it landed in Zera’s back right next to her shoulder blade.



Zera: -gasped and fall to my hands and knees-
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Nyra: “I told you you shouldn’t keep you back unguarded.” Nyra said with a dark chuckle as she walked over to Zera and stood behind her. “So how does it feel?” Nyra said as she kneeled behind her and slowly twisted the knife as she began to pull it out. “To be in pain?”
Posted 5/30/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: “I told you you shouldn’t keep you back unguarded.” Nyra said with a dark chuckle as she walked over to Zera and stood behind her. “So how does it feel?” Nyra said as she kneeled behind her and slowly twisted the knife as she began to pull it out. “To be in pain?”


Zera: -cried out and fell in agany-
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Nyra: Finally after a few minutes Nyra took the knife out all the way and slowly she moved her head so that she could whisper into Zera’s ear. “You were a fool for not leaving.” She said. “I gave you chance to, but you staid. Now look at what’s happened.”
Posted 5/30/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: Finally after a few minutes Nyra took the knife out all the way and slowly she moved her head so that she could whisper into Zera’s ear. “You were a fool for not leaving.” She said. “I gave you chance to, but you staid. Now look at what’s happened.”


Zera: -looks at u with a saviage expression- go to hell...-i snarled painfully-
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Nyra: “Go to hell.” Nyra said with a smile as she laughed aloud. “So funny, because as far as im concerned I’m already there.”
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: “Go to hell.” Nyra said with a smile as she laughed aloud. “So funny, because as far as im concerned I’m already there.”


Zera: -snarls louder then kick out at u with the last of my strength sending u flying backwards into a tree- get away from me!!
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Nyra: Nyra slammed up against the tree hard and she landed on the ground with a thud. After a few moments she got to her knees and in a low whisper she said, “Why should I get away from you? Why shouldn’t I just kill you right her right now.” Then Nyra looked at Zera and her eyes were blood red. “Why shouldn’t I show you the same pain that I went through and make you suffer?!” She yelled and she got to her feet.
Posted 5/30/09 , edited 5/30/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: Nyra slammed up against the tree hard and she landed on the ground with a thud. After a few moments she got to her knees and in a low whisper she said, “Why should I get away from you? Why shouldn’t I just kill you right her right now.” Then Nyra looked at Zera and her eyes were blood red. “Why shouldn’t I show you the same pain that I went through and make you suffer?!” She yelled and she got to her feet.


Zera: -snarls- what pain are u talking about?...what ever it is it's not my falt...so leave me be!!
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Nyra: Nyra laughed as she walked over to Zera. “You’re right it’s not you fault, but when they killed my parents, tortured me, and made me do things I didn’t want to, I hadn’t done anything wrong!!” Nyra growled with rising anger. “So what does it matter if it isn’t your fault.”
Posted 5/30/09

NightBlaze wrote:

Nyra: Nyra laughed as she walked over to Zera. “You’re right it’s not you fault, but when they killed my parents, tortured me, and made me do things I didn’t want to, I hadn’t done anything wrong!!” Nyra growled with rising anger. “So what does it matter if it isn’t your fault.”


Zera: -snarls at u- so ur just taking ur rage out on everyone else insted of those people that did that to u?...thats the lowest think i ever heard..-sneers at u-
Creator
33710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A magical far awa...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
Nyra: Nyra glared at Zera through blood red eyes as she growled out threateningly. “Im not just taking my anger out on you im doing what they taught me to do. To kill without mercy. I guess you could say once an assassin always an assassin.”
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.