Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ICHIGO-KAIEN RELATIONSHIP
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
I was looking through some old manga of Bleach just now, and I think I figured out why the Soul society never recognized Ichigo's last name. Ever wondered exactly WHY Ichigo looks almost exactly like Shiba Kaien? Kurosaki Isshin, (Ichigo's dad) must have married into the name Kurosaki. Which brings up the important question. What was Isshin's last name BEFORE he married and became Kurosaki? And WHY exactly does Ichigo look like Shiba Ganju's dead brother? I theorize that Isshin was originally a member of the Shiba clan. When he left Soul society 20 years ago, the Shiba clan got stripped of their noble status around the same time. SOOOO...... If my theory is correct, Ichigo is related to Ganju. That explains why he bears the resemblance to Kaien. What do you all think?
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I think Kaien is dead
Member
11594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

hitsuguya_akira wrote:

I was looking through some old manga of Bleach just now, and I think I figured out why the Soul society never recognized Ichigo's last name. Ever wondered exactly WHY Ichigo looks almost exactly like Shiba Kaien? Kurosaki Isshin, (Ichigo's dad) must have married into the name Kurosaki. Which brings up the important question. What was Isshin's last name BEFORE he married and became Kurosaki? And WHY exactly does Ichigo look like Shiba Ganju's dead brother? I theorize that Isshin was originally a member of the Shiba clan. When he left Soul society 20 years ago, the Shiba clan got stripped of their noble status around the same time. SOOOO...... If my theory is correct, Ichigo is related to Ganju. That explains why he bears the resemblance to Kaien. What do you all think?


but, yea o_o in the manga I've mistaken both of them up too. xD Like for a second, I thought on that part, Ichigo dyed his hair black o_o" but yea they do look exactly the same haha o.o but if Ichigo's related to Ganju...how did Ganju turn out looking like that XD.


phame wrote:

I think Kaien is dead


HAhaha I like your answer phame XD.
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09


Ichigo with black hair is nicer
Member
11594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

phame wrote:


SatoshiKrad wrote:


hitsuguya_akira wrote:

I was looking through some old manga of Bleach just now, and I think I figured out why the Soul society never recognized Ichigo's last name. Ever wondered exactly WHY Ichigo looks almost exactly like Shiba Kaien? Kurosaki Isshin, (Ichigo's dad) must have married into the name Kurosaki. Which brings up the important question. What was Isshin's last name BEFORE he married and became Kurosaki? And WHY exactly does Ichigo look like Shiba Ganju's dead brother? I theorize that Isshin was originally a member of the Shiba clan. When he left Soul society 20 years ago, the Shiba clan got stripped of their noble status around the same time. SOOOO...... If my theory is correct, Ichigo is related to Ganju. That explains why he bears the resemblance to Kaien. What do you all think?


but, yea o_o in the manga I've mistaken both of them up too. xD Like for a second, I thought on that part, Ichigo dyed his hair black o_o" but yea they do look exactly the same haha o.o but if Ichigo's related to Ganju...how did Ganju turn out looking like that XD.


phame wrote:

I think Kaien is dead


HAhaha I like your answer phame XD.


Ichigo with black hair is nicer


:O When did he dye his hair black?
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

I don't think he dye his hair black
because his mother is also orange haired or blonde
Member
11594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

phame wrote:


SatoshiKrad wrote:


phame wrote:

Ichigo with black hair is nicer


:O When did he dye his hair black?


I don't think he dye his hair black
because his mother is also orange haired or blonde


o_o" then where did you see Ichigo with black hair o_o
24919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

SatoshiKrad wrote:


phame wrote:


SatoshiKrad wrote:


phame wrote:

Ichigo with black hair is nicer


:O When did he dye his hair black?


I don't think he dye his hair black
because his mother is also orange haired or blonde


o_o" then where did you see Ichigo with black hair o_o


he has no black hair
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

hitsuguya_akira wrote:

I was looking through some old manga of Bleach just now, and I think I figured out why the Soul society never recognized Ichigo's last name. Ever wondered exactly WHY Ichigo looks almost exactly like Shiba Kaien? Kurosaki Isshin, (Ichigo's dad) must have married into the name Kurosaki. Which brings up the important question. What was Isshin's last name BEFORE he married and became Kurosaki? And WHY exactly does Ichigo look like Shiba Ganju's dead brother? I theorize that Isshin was originally a member of the Shiba clan. When he left Soul society 20 years ago, the Shiba clan got stripped of their noble status around the same time. SOOOO...... If my theory is correct, Ichigo is related to Ganju. That explains why he bears the resemblance to Kaien. What do you all think?


Ichigo and Kaien do resembe each other.. But that's all, nothing is clear about Isshin and the Shiba family. But it will really be nice if they are like connected.
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / in a box
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
My theory is that when Kaien died he was reincarnated as Ichigo.
4663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the shadows......
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

darth_insanity wrote:

My theory is that when Kaien died he was reincarnated as Ichigo.


agree

47098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/20/09
All valid points.

Perhaps it was a visual choice in order to reinforce Rukia's relationship with both characters. Moreso, as a way to have viewers/readers instantly build a strong relationship since Kaein doesn't appear for very long.

If you go back and watch the Rukia vs. Aaroniero (Espada 9), you'll note that it was stated several times where Kaein's soul was bound to the Hollow that killed him in the real world and that Hollow was eaten by Aaroniero. So, it's not really open to let Ichigo BE Kaein.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
Maybe Ichigo's like, Kaien's resurrection or something? When I was looking through some forums, that's what some people thought.
Member
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
mm,... maybe hes kaien's reincarnation
Member
26196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in my OFFICE
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
i think Kurosaki Isshin is somehow related to Shiba clan
Isshin was a former Shinigami, ryt? and the fact that Ichigo and Kaien resemble each other.. as to wat theories say..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.