First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ☼MEMBERSHIP CARD☼
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Thanking the people that reminded me this...

I was thinking in doing this yesterday...

Then I forgot!!!! lolz...

Well, here is an example...



then... to this....


OMG!!!!!!! It sucks!!! doesn't it????

I'm ashamed!

Oh! and please make sure the pic is as large as this one...

or perhaps, larger.... but if not...

I'll just try making it large.... lolz... It just makes it easier for me! haha!!!


Moderator
17129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / where immature pp...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
well i want a mc 2! here's the pic okay thanx!
Posted 2/6/09
pls put this in my pic

username:starcather
name:akire-chan
age:11
gender:female
B-day:august 1
so that it will really look like a mambership card ^-^
ok...XP
heres my pic:

don't forgot to put the name of this club
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 2/11/09


Yo! So~~~ sorry it was late! Here you go!!!!



I am so~~~~~~~ sorry if it sucks!!! >.<
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

starcather wrote:



Here it is!


Oh! And the reason I didn't required you to fill up a form like that is because
it is optional... Cause I make the membership cards in a website and it saves there...
XDD but it is always a private photo though... ^^ But I hope you liked it! ^^ XDD

1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rizal, Philipines
Offline
Posted 2/20/09


username: Dee_16
name: Earldee
age: 16 years old
gender: female
B-day: July 20

heres my pic:
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Dee_16 wrote:



username: Dee_16
name: Earldee
age: 16 years old
gender: female
B-day: July 20

heres my pic:


Yo! I'm really sorry it took awhile... well, here it is...




I really hope you like it! ^^
I didn't make the picture large because it'll ruin it... ^^
Member
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
username:Blackrose5
name:Blackrose
age:15
gender:female
B-day: November 13 1993

Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

Blackrose5 wrote:

username:Blackrose5
name:Blackrose
age:15
gender:female
B-day: November 13 1993



here you go...



i hope you like it!!! ^^
Member
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

username:Blackrose5
name:Blackrose
age:15
gender:female
B-day: November 13 1993



here you go...



i hope you like it!!! ^^


thankz i love it ^_^
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Blackrose5 wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

username:Blackrose5
name:Blackrose
age:15
gender:female
B-day: November 13 1993



here you go...



i hope you like it!!! ^^


thankz i love it ^_^


*phew* I'm glad then! hehe... ^^
Member
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

username:Blackrose5
name:Blackrose
age:15
gender:female
B-day: November 13 1993



here you go...



i hope you like it!!! ^^


thankz i love it ^_^


*phew* I'm glad then! hehe... ^^


kl lol
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Blackrose5 wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

username:Blackrose5
name:Blackrose
age:15
gender:female
B-day: November 13 1993



here you go...



i hope you like it!!! ^^


thankz i love it ^_^


*phew* I'm glad then! hehe... ^^


kl lol



hehehe... ^^
Member
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09


lol
Moderator
23232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

Blackrose5 wrote:



lol


hehehe... what'z so funny??? *looks around*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.