First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
do pretty & perfect girls accept fat boy to be couple?
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Its because those fat assholes have fat wallets.
2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I heard that some girls like fat guys because their squishy and soft to hug, and also dangerous in bed "you know what I mean"
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

johnkx wrote:

I heard that some girls like fat guys because their squishy and soft to hug, and also dangerous in bed "you know what I mean"


No doubt some bizzare fat man's fantasy.

2742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Adramlech wrote:


johnkx wrote:

I heard that some girls like fat guys because their squishy and soft to hug, and also dangerous in bed "you know what I mean"


No doubt some bizzare fat man's fantasy.



I heard that in my human sexuality class during a clip =P "I don't like man with hard, strong muscles. I like a man with a soft side, a man soft enough to hug and squish" LOL Hands down, that's all I can remember.
36320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
i not too fat.. if i diet 1 week i think i gonna be slim and many girl like me
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
It's personality that counts.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

kitoka wrote:

It's personality that counts. :)


Personality isn't hovering over you huffing and puffing as it tries to find it's dick.

3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Fat men gotta eat to be fat. To eat like that, they must have a decent sized wallet.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Adramlech wrote:


kitoka wrote:

It's personality that counts. :)


Personality isn't hovering over you huffing and puffing as it tries to find it's dick.



LOL.
2934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

makix wrote:

Fat men gotta eat to be fat. To eat like that, they must have a decent sized wallet.


LOL ur right man
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

makix wrote:

Fat men gotta eat to be fat. To eat like that, they must have a decent sized wallet.


haha true, but then again they can be greedy... and just eat all the food
36320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
now...
im diet at school...
for 1 weeks not eat anything at school...from 7.15 am until 3.00 pm]
My money now is 20 dollar...
2 weeks not eat in school
sometimes i not drink anything..

Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

titanicboy wrote:

now...
im diet at school...
for 1 weeks not eat anything at school...from 7.15 am until 3.00 pm]
My money now is 20 dollar...
2 weeks not eat in school
sometimes i not drink anything..



that's not healthy, man. If you really want to get in shape, pick up an exercise program or take up a martial art. Don't skip meals, just eat smaller portions.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

titanicboy wrote:

now...
im diet at school...
for 1 weeks not eat anything at school...from 7.15 am until 3.00 pm]
My money now is 20 dollar...
2 weeks not eat in school
sometimes i not drink anything..



Starvation isn't good and may do more damage, exercise is the best way to lose weight and it's every easy.

Drop down and do some push ups or sit ups, guaranteed results.

3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside your mind..
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09
there is no such thing as perfect girl...but pretty girls.. can be inlove with a fat boy..
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

titanicboy wrote:

now...
im diet at school...
for 1 weeks not eat anything at school...from 7.15 am until 3.00 pm]
My money now is 20 dollar...
2 weeks not eat in school
sometimes i not drink anything..



heh thats not too healthy... you should at least drink water!

you will lose weight but if you do it in an unhealthy way you may even reduce your growth potential (if you're under 21)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.