First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Delicious human bread
Posted 2/5/09

Baka-Master wrote:




whaha yeah the most of them only can talk but don't dare to do anything xD
and the cop's....if they see it i bet for 50 bucks that they run away if you're trowing some parts of a bread body at them


haha yea xD but then again...who wouldn't run of some lunatic is trowing body parts at you xD
Posted 2/5/09

BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:




whaha yeah the most of them only can talk but don't dare to do anything xD
and the cop's....if they see it i bet for 50 bucks that they run away if you're trowing some parts of a bread body at them


haha yea xD but then again...who wouldn't run of some lunatic is trowing body parts at you xD



hmm good question XD
Posted 2/5/09

Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:




whaha yeah the most of them only can talk but don't dare to do anything xD
and the cop's....if they see it i bet for 50 bucks that they run away if you're trowing some parts of a bread body at them


haha yea xD but then again...who wouldn't run of some lunatic is trowing body parts at you xD



hmm good question XD


I can cleary see that happening xD he should move to Holland...I would be his first custumor xD
Posted 2/5/09

BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:




whaha yeah the most of them only can talk but don't dare to do anything xD
and the cop's....if they see it i bet for 50 bucks that they run away if you're trowing some parts of a bread body at them


haha yea xD but then again...who wouldn't run of some lunatic is trowing body parts at you xD



hmm good question XD


I can cleary see that happening xD he should move to Holland...I would be his first custumor xD


lol nope i might be the first one :3

Posted 2/5/09


No you wont! you'll be second xD
Posted 2/5/09

BehindBlood wrote:



No you wont! you'll be second xD


no way XD I'm the first one >:3
Posted 2/5/09

Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:



No you wont! you'll be second xD


no way XD I'm the first one >:3


alright you'll be the first one......


after me >=k
Posted 2/5/09

BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:



No you wont! you'll be second xD


no way XD I'm the first one >:3


alright you'll be the first one......


after me >=k


remember monkey's are always the first one no matter what =P
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere but i d...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
omg this is ewww awful , ill never eat sth like it ever
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:



No you wont! you'll be second xD


no way XD I'm the first one >:3


alright you'll be the first one......


after me >=k


remember monkey's are always the first one no matter what =P


No theý're not!
monkeys should know there place... and if it's about being first at a bakery who makes humand heads out of bread your place is behind me in line
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Posted 2/5/09

rou_chan wrote:

omg this is ewww awful , ill never eat sth like it ever


And what if it tastes really really good
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I'd eat that any day!
Posted 2/5/09

BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


BehindBlood wrote:



No you wont! you'll be second xD


no way XD I'm the first one >:3


alright you'll be the first one......


after me >=k


remember monkey's are always the first one no matter what =P


No theý're not!
monkeys should know there place... and if it's about being first at a bakery who makes humand houds out of bread your place is behind me in line


..~sigh~ i can't win from a human with brains ehh =P
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Are you sure thats real bread and not really massacred humans?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.