First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥☆~(AVATAR CONSTEST!!) NOW OPEN!!
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/11/09
There is going to be a avatar contest!!It must be KAWAII or CUTE!! :3 It cant be Random!!And the winner will be a mod!!Or something better!!But it has to be a avatar for this group !! Oh and mods may join! ^_^ If your a mod, you may become a creator too =)
Posted 2/11/09

kiracutie wrote:

There is going to be a avatar contest!!It must be KAWAII or CUTE!! :3 I cant be Random!!And the winner will be a mod!!Or something better!!But it has to be a avatar for this group !!


R mods aloud 2 enter the contest.lol IF so this is mine
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Kaaay! I'm gonna join the fun too! Here's mineeeeeeee:

Posted 2/11/09

0x_Vi3tfire wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

There is going to be a avatar contest!!It must be KAWAII or CUTE!! :3 I cant be Random!!And the winner will be a mod!!Or something better!!But it has to be a avatar for this group !!


R mods aloud 2 enter the contest.lol IF so this is mine


yes you are aloud!! XP That was a good question >:) BTW if your a mod and you win you might become a creator !!! :-
Posted 2/11/09

MSX wrote:

Kaaay! I'm gonna join the fun too! Here's mineeeeeeee:



yes you are aloud!! XP That was a good question >:) BTW if your a mod and you win you might become a creator !!! btw cute avatar!! :3
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

kiracutie wrote:


MSX wrote:

Kaaay! I'm gonna join the fun too! Here's mineeeeeeee:



yes you are aloud!! XP That was a good question >:) BTW if your a mod and you win you might become a creator !!! btw cute avatar!! :3


LOL, thanks.
Posted 2/11/09

MSX wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


MSX wrote:

Kaaay! I'm gonna join the fun too! Here's mineeeeeeee:



yes you are aloud!! XP That was a good question >:) BTW if your a mod and you win you might become a creator !!! btw cute avatar!! :3


LOL, thanks.

If you want you can make more avatars!! ^__^ For extra credit!~
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

kiracutie wrote:


MSX wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


MSX wrote:

Kaaay! I'm gonna join the fun too! Here's mineeeeeeee:



yes you are aloud!! XP That was a good question >:) BTW if your a mod and you win you might become a creator !!! btw cute avatar!! :3


LOL, thanks.

If you want you can make more avatars!! ^__^ For extra credit!~


More avatars for what and for who? XD
Posted 2/11/09
I said if you want XP

MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
Ohhh, got it XDD
Creator
4182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Posted 2/16/09

kiracutie wrote:

There is going to be a avatar contest!!It must be KAWAII or CUTE!! :3 It cant be Random!!And the winner will be a mod!!Or something better!!But it has to be a avatar for this group !! Oh and mods may join! ^_^ If your a mod, you may become a creator too =)


It wasn't easy making this one -_-
Posted 2/16/09
I Found to winners!!!!!! The 2 winners are 1st place!! :3
Posted 2/16/09

aitran96 wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

There is going to be a avatar contest!!It must be KAWAII or CUTE!! :3 It cant be Random!!And the winner will be a mod!!Or something better!!But it has to be a avatar for this group !! Oh and mods may join! ^_^ If your a mod, you may become a creator too =)


It wasn't easy making this one -_-


Congrats!!Your a winner!! ^-^ Since its very very cute,i thought maybe why not making you a creator?? :] ~Your now a creator =}
Posted 2/16/09

0x_Vi3tfire wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

There is going to be a avatar contest!!It must be KAWAII or CUTE!! :3 I cant be Random!!And the winner will be a mod!!Or something better!!But it has to be a avatar for this group !!


R mods aloud 2 enter the contest.lol IF so this is mine


CONGRATS!! :3 you are th winner for the avatar contest!! :DD Thank you so much for having fun!! ^__^ Since your a mod you can become a co-creator!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.