First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply • x • Mods Talk • x •
Posted 2/13/09
Thanks you can call me Kyo XD Well Everyone XD can ^^
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
i just had an great idea! lets make our next theme beauty pop! (read it if u duno)
anyway i wuz think tat we can do a roll play on the characters! for example
kiri and narumi are gud at cutting hair on the manga, so in the group they should be the avii maker!
and kei gud at nails so in the group he should be the icon maker or sumthingX3

and tats my idea X3
Moderator
11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

ilike wrote:

i just had an great idea! lets make our next theme beauty pop! (read it if u duno)
anyway i wuz think tat we can do a roll play on the characters! for example
kiri and narumi are gud at cutting hair on the manga, so in the group they should be the avii maker!
and kei gud at nails so in the group he should be the icon maker or sumthingX3

and tats my idea X3


yuuupp!!!BEAUTY POP!!!!!!i luuv the manga sooo muuuuchh!!! iapprove!!!!!!
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

saku_lovely wrote:


ilike wrote:

i just had an great idea! lets make our next theme beauty pop! (read it if u duno)
anyway i wuz think tat we can do a roll play on the characters! for example
kiri and narumi are gud at cutting hair on the manga, so in the group they should be the avii maker!
and kei gud at nails so in the group he should be the icon maker or sumthingX3

and tats my idea X3


yuuupp!!!BEAUTY POP!!!!!!i luuv the manga sooo muuuuchh!!! iapprove!!!!!!


thx!!!
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
So lets decide the positions, like who gona be who:

Kiri&Naru-Avi maker

and things like tat
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
ahhhh, awesumness!!!! thankieess holly-chan <3 huggiess~~luv yuhh more then "ilike" XD
Moderator
11730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
that mean XXXDDD XDXDXDXD happy valentine day!!!
Posted 2/14/09

bunnylover12 wrote:

ahhhh, awesumness!!!! thankieess holly-chan <3 huggiess~~luv yuhh more then "ilike" XD


lol thanks.Thats mean though *Hugs ya* XD
Posted 2/14/09
Also Beauty pop is a great idea XD should like make a list of things for the next and next theme or w/e??? Like
1Beauty Pop
2?
3?
4?
5?
6?
7?
8?
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Suree, why not!
you can call ilike-Amy-chan
we'll call u kyo-chii okaiie?
And call me bunniee-chii or bunniee-chan or bunny-chan
Which ever one is comfortable ^^
And you guys wunna do an Avatar Shop??
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
these r themes i wana do cuz they include role playing
1.beauty pop
2.prince of tennis
3.shugo chara
4.CODE GEASS
5.anything with gundam
tats it 4 now

btw i h8 patty 4 ever!!!
Posted 2/15/09
lol XD o.o why h8 okay, but in shugo chara i want to be Amu XD lol Haha okay o.o
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
i wana do vocaloid now >.< its soo cute X3
Creator
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ....[ S.e.c.r.e.t...
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
ehhh....?
first of all, iLuv u too Amyy ^^
Umm...can i be an Avii maker?
btw, gud idea! loool
Creator
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
wana do a easter theme
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.