First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
The Skip Beat! Conundrum: How will the series end? Ideas/Theories
31300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Brownsville, TX
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I hope that kyoko ends up w/ ren!!!!!! I would be very mad and disappointed if she went with sho....if i was in her place, i would NEVER go back to a guy who told me he used me TO MY FACE! and he never seemed to regret what he did. he even said that he can do whatever he wants to her b/c she belongs to him. that type of guy is worthless

i do agree, though, that she may feel betrayed a bit by ren b/c he didnt tell her he was "corn" , b/c she confided in him alot. but i think she'll get over it once she realizes she likes him

I really love this story and I do hope that it continues for a while :D

i love the drawings for this series! i saw a pic of ren and kyoko and i just had to see which manga it was, so now im a complete fan! ive read all the chapters so far and seen the anime, so i agree w/ u kyrissa

btw...kuu is REALLY hot! i can see where ren gets it from
Member
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Lol, I love debating about Sho and Ren. I think you could take any side, and it's fun to try different sides sometimes.
I also think that Nakamura-sensei is going to have something happen that will have Sho grow up. He's supposed to be a major contender for Kyoko's affections, but it just seems like he almost can't compete with Ren. She needs to do something to give Sho more of an edge. I mean, look at what Ren has: 1. The one Kyoko would cry to, 2. Kyoko's mentor, 3. He's in the same drama as Kyoko, so they interact a lot, 4. He's trying to help her heal before he pursues her, 5. She might be willing to pursue him. Sho'd really got nothing except that he was her first love. He needs some schtick, something that would make him a real contender...
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I'm all for Kyoko and Ren!! He's much nicer to her. He is the one she relies on when she's having problems. He's also very considerate of her feelings. Sho is terrible in my opinion. He already used and tossed her. He also claims he feels like he "owns" her, as if she's a servant or something. I really DON'T like Sho at ALL!!!
Member
1022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wherever I want t...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I have this image of the successful Kyouko going to visit Ren's parents in America and having fun at the end of the series..
Something occurred to me recently that makes it even less likely that Kyoko will end up with anyone. When she was with Sho she did not get jealous she took care of him and ignored his outbursts. She made sure he was fed clothed and housed. But she did not make advances on him or even expect that he treat her well. I don't think that Kyouko ever really loved Sho. Think about it. When she heard Sho talking to Shoko about what he was to her. She wasn't mad that he didn't love her. I think she figured that. She was angry that he used her and not really hurt.
I don't think that Kyouko was ever capable of love and I don't think she even understands it. She wanted to be accepted. That was her goal. Sho was her chance at family. She had none of her own and wanted a sense of security.
Kyoko mentions that Sho was the center of her world but I don't think she ever says that she loved him.
So Sho is a no.
Now onto Ren.
Kyoko doesn't even bother to consider that he might like her. Ren will leave show busines at some point. Kyoko would not abandon something so important to her as her show business career to follow any guy. She learned her lesson the first time.
Kyoko doesn't love men. She idolizes them. She may want children but she strikes me as a single parent.
But of course what I say probably will not happen. This is a shoujo manga so there has to be some pairing up.
2180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
The thing is that Ren doesn't want her to quit Show Business. He's one of those guys that thinks a sexy woman is a hard working woman. ^_^ For this, Sho and him have something somewhat in common. But the difference is I think Ren would want someone who would continue working even when married to him and he would continue too, like his own parents. His mom is clearly still an actress and still married to his Dad.

I think Kyouko is capable of love, but she just doesn't know what it is. With a parent that was selfish enough to demand good grades from her that were perfect, a father that disappeared and foster parents who demanded she work at an inn from a young age, she simply hasn't seen the better days of it. Living in the country also has made her isolated to the point that the only two people she had to consider friends were Kuon and Sho. In another words, what centered her world were two people--one she felt was distant and could not attain and the other one felt natural to like because the only place she knew was that Inn.

This is enough of a psychological work up for her to start to idolize men and put them on a pedestal. The man who left--her father, she must still have lingering feelings of affection for. But having no place to put them, she put them on the two people she knew well--Shotarou and Kuon. In this way she kept her naivete, I don't think it's right to call it "innocence" or "ignorance" It's more like deliberately to keep her world centered she's become like this. Thus the love of fairytales, ballet, etc. And the anger she feels is from the abandonment, subconsciously knowing she has been used, her mother leaving her, how she can never be enough. That's where her demons come from... some side of her that hasn't healed that has nothing to do with Shotaro.

Taking this into present day, she's been worshiping men because of her absent father, Sho has been using her which brings up feelings from her mother telling her shes not good enough. All of the feelings that welled up when she found out that Shou was using her weren't just from Shou alone. They were from her mother saying, "You can't get less than 100" from her father leaving her and the inadequacy she felt towards that, from Shou's parents demanding that she smile no matter how hard her hardship. All of that was rtwisting her own heart and feelings and that's why she got upset. Perhaps it wasn't because of love, but in her mind it's more like, "What? After all of that I wasn't good enough?"

For her it's love and she can't quite separate that from idol worshiping... which is why she got the basics, "You think of them all the time, you look for them in a crowd." Those are all idol worshiping traits she gave for love, but she clearly doesn't get the other part.

Thus you get Ren. Since her heart is broken, just not from eros/romantic love, she doesn't want to consciously fall in love again, but subconsciously it's already working on her. She's looking to someone for protection, even though she swears consciously that she doesn't want it. (Phone call to Ren). She subconsciously acted Kuon exactly without realizing it and understood some of Ren's feelings for his father. She said TWICE that Ren wasn't her love interest. All of this amounts to the fact that in some sense her heart and mind aren't ready yet. Which is why all of the men are making the moves towards love, but she isn't. She has to recover from whatever heartbreak she has first and realize that the majority of the hate she feels for Sho isn't just Sho. It's her repressed feelings from her twisted childhood. Very Fruedian, don't you think?

I have to say though, from this vantage point I really hate Shou's parents. They *knew* Kyouko had nt mother and father, yet let her work at the inn and constantly scolded her despite her age, fostered ideas she would marry Shou in the future all so they could get another person working at their inn, most likely for practically free. In this regard, I think Shou is slightly better than his parents, because he saw how his parents made her cry and though he was at a loss as to what to do... he still had sense back then not to trample her feelings.
Member
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
i agree fully with the prediction of ren with her, how can she forgive shou.. and ren is only 4 years older so its not to bad..!
Member
5393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
Well all in all, when you consider their ages... This anime is also about growing up, well pretty much every anime has some sort of morale to it in that phase of "growing up" but still.

So Kyoko And Shou are both 16 (soon to be 17), in each their ways they grow as time passes, one gets less shallow and matures, the other learns to love herself and do things she wants to instead of being a slave, Ren whose 20, obviously better be more mature than Shou, else the whole idea of growing up is lost in the transcend.

Since i've been in the shoes of likes of what Ren is going through and being "the Shou", it's really a tough shot in this realm.... All depends on the Author really. In my point of view, if Ren feels the way he do and hesitates the way he does, it's better to just be friends, because else he'll have a bitter taste in his mouth through having to be too careful with certain things, especially his work WILL interfere with his love.

Shou's case... It's about realizing where his joy came from, and when he does it's obviously going through his sole biggest mistakes. He has a mask on, which he only is "putting off", when he goes into verbal argue mode with Kyoko or by the things each of them only know, what things they love, food, toy, show, figures, or idols, and dislikes to that, they both know the other's likes/dislikes. In the dark moon outdoor arc, we get to see that Shou sees pretty much everyone as "someone whose out to take him down", in other words, he's lacking true love himself, at which place he realize his own true source of happiness and love but with regret to some extent he'll know he might never achieve. In a nutshell, Shou is protecting his own heart, by being the way he is, letting no one in... except Kyoko, as you see later in the manga.

The feeling of having almost everyone out to gnaw on your bones, isn't a pleasant one, even when they will never notice that you might harbour those doubts. Having to show no weakness and retaliate quickly as a defence, with rather sharp words, just to keep your position in place, can be cruel in it's own way.

Really... I wonder how the whole show would have been if he had "duped" her in a less hateful and forgiveable way...
Member
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / East of the Sun a...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

WOWEE!!! This is a great debate/conversation everyone! GOOD JOB!!


Kyoko8789 wrote:
...i do agree, though, that she may feel betrayed a bit by ren b/c he didnt tell her he was "corn" , b/c she confided in him alot. but i think she'll get over it once she realizes she likes him

I really love this story and I do hope that it continues for a while :D

i love the drawings for this series! i saw a pic of ren and kyoko and i just had to see which manga it was, so now im a complete fan! ive read all the chapters so far and seen the anime, so i agree w/ u kyrissa

btw...kuu is REALLY hot! i can see where ren gets it from :w00t:


Kyouko may run a bit when she realizes that Ren didn't admit being the boy she knew from childhood and then leading her on with the "CORN is a Fairy Prince" thing :P


atalantagoddess wrote:

Lol, I love debating about Sho and Ren. I think you could take any side, and it's fun to try different sides sometimes.
I also think that Nakamura-sensei is going to have something happen that will have Sho grow up. He's supposed to be a major contender for Kyoko's affections, but it just seems like he almost can't compete with Ren. She needs to do something to give Sho more of an edge. I mean, look at what Ren has: 1. The one Kyoko would cry to, 2. Kyoko's mentor, 3. He's in the same drama as Kyoko, so they interact a lot, 4. He's trying to help her heal before he pursues her, 5. She might be willing to pursue him. Sho'd really got nothing except that he was her first love. He needs some schtick, something that would make him a real contender...


I agree with you on the "any side" thing... but it's more interesting when points made about possible story lines are explained because it really does allow others to think up even more different possibilities
...and yes, Shou has to grow up... but the question will remain - CAN he? WILL he - in the right amount of time? ...but I don't know if Shou really was her first "love" or if he was just someone that was there, someone that she could pour her feelings into that as acceptable... remember, he is the son of the inn owners and they wanted a TRAINED wife for him so they were molding Kyouko for that role... and you have to wonder if all of those feelings were her just reacting as she though she was expected to??? They wanted her as a wife for their son... so a good wife loves her husband and does stuff for him (to a degree...) and she's expected to follow him... at least this is what was supposed to happen with Kyouko...
plus Kyouko really has to get over the hurt caused by Shou... and then she has to find within herself the true path for her... it may lead back to Shou... or it may lead to a brighter, happier future with Kuon... (...yes I am biased...)



machka wrote:

I have this image of the successful Kyouko going to visit Ren's parents in America and having fun at the end of the series..
Something occurred to me recently that makes it even less likely that Kyoko will end up with anyone. When she was with Sho she did not get jealous she took care of him and ignored his outbursts. She made sure he was fed clothed and housed. But she did not make advances on him or even expect that he treat her well. I don't think that Kyouko ever really loved Sho. Think about it. When she heard Sho talking to Shoko about what he was to her. She wasn't mad that he didn't love her. I think she figured that. She was angry that he used her and not really hurt.
I don't think that Kyouko was ever capable of love and I don't think she even understands it. She wanted to be accepted. That was her goal. Sho was her chance at family. She had none of her own and wanted a sense of security.
Kyoko mentions that Sho was the center of her world but I don't think she ever says that she loved him.
So Sho is a no.
Now onto Ren.
Kyoko doesn't even bother to consider that he might like her. Ren will leave show busines at some point. Kyoko would not abandon something so important to her as her show business career to follow any guy. She learned her lesson the first time.
Kyoko doesn't love men. She idolizes them. She may want children but she strikes me as a single parent.
But of course what I say probably will not happen. This is a shoujo manga so there has to be some pairing up.


hmm... I like how you put that together about her true feelings - or lack of - ... but I do think she is LEARNING about what LOVE really is... and I do agree with her main goal being "security" ... it could also be considered "comfort" or "familiarity" because she was afraid of change and also being abandoned... so she decided to conform to everyone's needs in order to be a part of something...
....and I don't really know if Ren will leave show-business... I think his biggest trauma in childhood was being told by some director that he was surprised that Kuon didn't have any talent like his father Kuu (or something similar) - and this is what made him create REN - and even before KUON WAS INTERESTED IN ACTING - he admired his father and wanted to be like him... so I don't think that he will ever give up acting... it is an integral part of WHO he is... he is disciplined because of acting... worst case scenario he may do less acting if he has a family to take care of... but I do not think that he will leave the acting world...



Hitsuji wrote:

The thing is that Ren doesn't want her to quit Show Business. He's one of those guys that thinks a sexy woman is a hard working woman. ^_^ For this, Sho and him have something somewhat in common. But the difference is I think Ren would want someone who would continue working even when married to him and he would continue too, like his own parents. His mom is clearly still an actress and still married to his Dad.

I think Kyouko is capable of love, but she just doesn't know what it is. With a parent that was selfish enough to demand good grades from her that were perfect, a father that disappeared and foster parents who demanded she work at an inn from a young age, she simply hasn't seen the better days of it. Living in the country also has made her isolated to the point that the only two people she had to consider friends were Kuon and Sho. In another words, what centered her world were two people--one she felt was distant and could not attain and the other one felt natural to like because the only place she knew was that Inn.

This is enough of a psychological work up for her to start to idolize men and put them on a pedestal. The man who left--her father, she must still have lingering feelings of affection for. But having no place to put them, she put them on the two people she knew well--Shotarou and Kuon. In this way she kept her naivete, I don't think it's right to call it "innocence" or "ignorance" It's more like deliberately to keep her world centered she's become like this. Thus the love of fairytales, ballet, etc. And the anger she feels is from the abandonment, subconsciously knowing she has been used, her mother leaving her, how she can never be enough. That's where her demons come from... some side of her that hasn't healed that has nothing to do with Shotaro.

Taking this into present day, she's been worshiping men because of her absent father, Sho has been using her which brings up feelings from her mother telling her shes not good enough. All of the feelings that welled up when she found out that Shou was using her weren't just from Shou alone. They were from her mother saying, "You can't get less than 100" from her father leaving her and the inadequacy she felt towards that, from Shou's parents demanding that she smile no matter how hard her hardship. All of that was rtwisting her own heart and feelings and that's why she got upset. Perhaps it wasn't because of love, but in her mind it's more like, "What? After all of that I wasn't good enough?"

For her it's love and she can't quite separate that from idol worshiping... which is why she got the basics, "You think of them all the time, you look for them in a crowd." Those are all idol worshiping traits she gave for love, but she clearly doesn't get the other part.

Thus you get Ren. Since her heart is broken, just not from eros/romantic love, she doesn't want to consciously fall in love again, but subconsciously it's already working on her. She's looking to someone for protection, even though she swears consciously that she doesn't want it. (Phone call to Ren). She subconsciously acted Kuon exactly without realizing it and understood some of Ren's feelings for his father. She said TWICE that Ren wasn't her love interest. All of this amounts to the fact that in some sense her heart and mind aren't ready yet. Which is why all of the men are making the moves towards love, but she isn't. She has to recover from whatever heartbreak she has first and realize that the majority of the hate she feels for Sho isn't just Sho. It's her repressed feelings from her twisted childhood. Very Fruedian, don't you think?

I have to say though, from this vantage point I really hate Shou's parents. They *knew* Kyouko had nt mother and father, yet let her work at the inn and constantly scolded her despite her age, fostered ideas she would marry Shou in the future all so they could get another person working at their inn, most likely for practically free. In this regard, I think Shou is slightly better than his parents, because he saw how his parents made her cry and though he was at a loss as to what to do... he still had sense back then not to trample her feelings.


:) Great points I agree with the psychological parts of the analysis Kyoyko has gone through a lot of harsh moments in her life... and now as Kyoko in the show biz world she is able to separate herself from her past and attempt to move forward and learn about herself without too many people hounding her about how she should behave and WHO she should be. Ren is letting her grow and he is trying to nurture her... I really do think he wants her to make any realizations about love/relationships on her own so that she DOES NOT feel pressured or becomes upset later on because she was tricked/pushed into a certain position


RonBurgundy wrote:

Well all in all, when you consider their ages... This anime is also about growing up, well pretty much every anime has some sort of morale to it in that phase of "growing up" but still.

So Kyoko And Shou are both 16 (soon to be 17), in each their ways they grow as time passes, one gets less shallow and matures, the other learns to love herself and do things she wants to instead of being a slave, Ren whose 20, obviously better be more mature than Shou, else the whole idea of growing up is lost in the transcend.

Since i've been in the shoes of likes of what Ren is going through and being "the Shou", it's really a tough shot in this realm.... All depends on the Author really. In my point of view, if Ren feels the way he do and hesitates the way he does, it's better to just be friends, because else he'll have a bitter taste in his mouth through having to be too careful with certain things, especially his work WILL interfere with his love.

Shou's case... It's about realizing where his joy came from, and when he does it's obviously going through his sole biggest mistakes. He has a mask on, which he only is "putting off", when he goes into verbal argue mode with Kyoko or by the things each of them only know, what things they love, food, toy, show, figures, or idols, and dislikes to that, they both know the other's likes/dislikes. In the dark moon outdoor arc, we get to see that Shou sees pretty much everyone as "someone whose out to take him down", in other words, he's lacking true love himself, at which place he realize his own true source of happiness and love but with regret to some extent he'll know he might never achieve. In a nutshell, Shou is protecting his own heart, by being the way he is, letting no one in... except Kyoko, as you see later in the manga.

The feeling of having almost everyone out to gnaw on your bones, isn't a pleasant one, even when they will never notice that you might harbour those doubts. Having to show no weakness and retaliate quickly as a defence, with rather sharp words, just to keep your position in place, can be cruel in it's own way.

Really... I wonder how the whole show would have been if he had "duped" her in a less hateful and forgiveable way...


The age thing is a good point... but you must also realize that the main target audience of manga is teens (so they may not be able to comprehend all in-depth aspects of relationships)... and that MANY characters in manga are within that age group and that any relationships are relationships of TEENS... (mostly) ... and so sometimes it seems very unlikely in the real world that such a love-match would occur at such a young age... but its the fairytale aspect of things... true love, H.E.A. - so the "maturing" of the characters may happen almost instantaneously at some point in the manga... or Nakamura-sensei may skip a few years into the future (which would be interesting).
SO... from all that confusing stuff I wrote...I guess what I am trying to say is that we may not know for a while what exactly Nakamura-sensei intends to do with the maturing and the relationship...because it all depends on how receptive the audience is about learning the ins/outs of relationships and whether or not Nakamura-sensei intends to go really in depth on that part... or just touch the surface of things and leave it at "A gets with B and C is left behind in the dust" ... and so this part makes me curious at how she will let this play out...

2180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
Nakamura-sensei has been methodical so far. I read all of the chapters and I thought (it's that *short?*) But then I realized how many pages and chapters I'd read and realized she'd been pretty thorough. So I doubt she's the type to skip ahead. Afterall, she has Glass Mask to compete with and that manga didn't skip ahead. My prediction is that she's waiting for Kyouko to become an adult, when Kyouko is 20 and then cut off the manga, because at that point most young actresses in the industry have successful careers, it's a 4 year span of Kyouko's life and Ren will have to decide before then to grasp her or not because by then Kyouko will be called an adult (though Kyouko learning to drive would make a good side manga...) By then Kyouko will be "legal" for Ren. ^.~ And her heart should have healed by then. It also gives her plenty of room to get into the ins and outs of relationships. it's been trendy in the Japanese market lately to get into "What is Love?" rather than just showing love... Just an observation from the J-drama front. Once her characters all have their answers, the match up should become clear, but then, I think the manga will be over.

If that is her plan. SENSEI!! Zutto zutto ogenki desu! Onegai Shimasu! (Always, always stay healthy! Please!) >.<;; I don't want another Tada-sensei... that was tragic enough, but for an anime company to give an ending that feels a tad bit off from the manga... that's a crime.
Member
5393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
For some reason i actually think the whole final stages will be set at Kyoko's age of 18...

But what age is the whole "able to vote ect. ect." in Japan? Kyoko reached pretty good hights just in 6 months, adding a year and i do think to even more exponential.

Though Ren treats Kyoko well, i wonder how he actually treated his last girlfriends, we know it was rather shallow. But we never truly saw the details into it. Who knows, perhaps at his own age of 16 he was just likie Shou huh?
Member
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
I also wonder when she will end the manga. The entire manga can't just encompass one year of her life...because so far the manga has only gone through about one year, since she has her birthday and all...And it may not even be that, maybe only a little over six months, because we don't know how long she had had her birthday before Sho dumped her. We only know that six months had passed (because characters in the manga discussed it), and that she turned seventeen already. Depending on how long she wants the manga to be, do we really think she can make it to Kyoko's twentith birthday? Or even her eighteenth? That's a long way away, considering how many chapters it took her to get to Kyoko's seventeenth birhday. She'd really have to speed up the pace of the manga to make it there, I think. But I don't think that's her style. The slow pace makes it interesting, and gives us room to wonder.

What age do you guys think Nakamura-sensei will end the manga with? For Kyoko? And then for Ren, and for Sho?
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Well, I love Ren as a character and it would be just brutal to watch him stand with that smile of his(not the fake one, just a really painful-happy one), watching Kyoko get married. That's how I saw it when I was convinced that there will be no happy ending for him. At times, when I was really really sure. My other idea was similar to the one of the starter of this topic, that they will co-star in a romance drama/movie and show how much they love each other in it. And even though it's kind of expected and just a tad cliche, I'd like that much more than the first option.

The first one might be more serious and we could say mature BUT, seriously, Ren isn't that old - only 3 years older than Kyoko, right? So I don't really see why the big age gap problem. Sometimes it feels a little outdone - Ren's whole worrying about how it could never work and how even if she did love him back they would never be happy together and so on.

Dunno, I'll just write fanfics and wait for her ending to come. Won't think too much about it til then ^^
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
personally i like kyoko and shou together for some reason but i know ren and shou is gonna fight for kyoko and like she is gonna be really famouse peopbably is gonna play rens lover in some movie and stuff and shou is gonna get jealouse and vise versa and there is gonna be like gossip in the industry
2180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09
In Japan you are an adult at 20. There is a special ceremony for it and you are allowed to drink alcohol that's why Ren stated that she's 16 so she's underage. Because you are able to learn how to drive, vote, and drink alcohol at 20. At that point, too, Ren will have to make up a new excuse to not like Kyouko because she will legally be an adult. That's why I chose 20 rather than 18. 18 would be natural in the US, but in Japan that's not true. 20 would be natural. And I think that 3 more years for the characters (Sho and Kyouko) to finally mature isn't unreasonable at the pace that Nakamura is going at. ^^;; She's going at what is known in Japan as "MaiPeisu." (Read that fast rather than slow. It would be in katakana in Japanese). 18 is too fast and 19 is the middle of nowhere. 20 is just about right.

If it's popular she can stretch it for that long. If not and the numbers start to go down she'll most likely cut it off earlier.

And as I said, Glass Mask was hella long too. And those character arcs were also painfully slow to get past. The character there started at 14? Something like that. I think Nakamura-sensei has this other big acting drama at the back of her mind.


meglovesya wrote:

personally i like kyoko and shou together for some reason but i know ren and shou is gonna fight for kyoko and like she is gonna be really famous probably is gonna play Rens lover in some movie and stuff and shou is gonna get jealous and vise versa and there is gonna be like gossip in the industry


Do you know the exact reason you support Shou and Kyouko? ^_^ We are discussing reasoning and thought by analyzing the series. So specifics are encouraged in this thread.
Member
5393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
everything at the age of 20... ouch, guess that makes certain things odd, in denmark age of consent and liquor is set to 16, then voting and driving is at 18... Does make it rather special with Ren's thoughts... they are legal issues he's going through! haha, oh well.

for european standards, 18 would fit perfectly...

But we will see i suppose, as long it's not dragged pointless, i'm sorta bored with the typical oldish types of ways some manga/anime go... The more modern and true, the better, something to relate with is extra spiced bonus.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.