First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply WHAT DYU GUYZ THINK ABOUT DELETING SOME MMBERS THAT DOESNT KNOW TEKKEN AT ALL AND DOESNT PARTICIPATE HERE IN T WORLD?
Posted 2/10/09
well none of you should b talkin espicially since its been like a year since you guys posted...
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Juan62 wrote:

well none of you should b talkin espicially since its been like a year since you guys posted...


u sir speak the truth... although i post sometimes and usually unrelated to Tekken.
Posted 2/11/09

nightofthesun wrote:


Juan62 wrote:

well none of you should b talkin espicially since its been like a year since you guys posted...


u sir speak the truth... although i post sometimes and usually unrelated to Tekken.


lol well somebodys gotta keep this group alive its practically dead here
Sage
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
I say do whatever it takes.

I deleted at least 300 people from MY group because of their inactivity.
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Marcell2aG wrote:

I say do whatever it takes.

I deleted at least 300 people from MY group because of their inactivity.


your group super large, deletin folk in here will put attendance below 100 members
Sage
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

nightofthesun wrote:


Marcell2aG wrote:

I say do whatever it takes.

I deleted at least 300 people from MY group because of their inactivity.


your group super large, deletin folk in here will put attendance below 100 members


True.

The way I think of it is........I'd rather have less members and more posters, than more members and less posters.

Hopefully more folks will post more after seeing a warning.
Posted 2/12/09
yea i agree i mean if there real fans of the world of tekken then they will post or maybe people just arent on cr anymore but whatever
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
very true, time to get word with our somewhat inactive creator.
Shihan
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/19/09
ok...first off...its a great idea to boot off people who dont participate or care...but this is an open group...meaning anyone can join...so no point in deleting anyone...and it wouldnt be right to boot someone who doesnt participate all the time....because some people are really busy...and have no time.....so meh....
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

planit wrote:

ok...first off...its a great idea to boot off people who dont participate or care...but this is an open group...meaning anyone can join...so no point in deleting anyone...and it wouldnt be right to boot someone who doesnt participate all the time....because some people are really busy...and have no time.....so meh....


good point, but how do u feel about those who havent made a post in monthes? just 1 post in monthes, if u still feel they shouldnt b kicked, then cool... the open group thing does make sense though no matter how u put it.
Sage
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09
The reason I deleted folks from MY group is because it's a closed group.

As far as open groups go, planit is right.
Sage
14671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Under the Light
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
o no, i feel he's definitely correct especially when he made the argument that this group is an open group. i only asked if he believed that people who have been inactive for monthes on end should remain or not... but like i said, i understand what he's saying.

it's not as if i'm gonna knock ppl off anyways, i'm just wondering how ppl feel, i know i've been inactive in plenty of my current groups... majority though i only read the content.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.