First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ----Membership Cards----
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

mamikochan wrote:

Name: Hanna
D.O.B: March 17 1996
Age: 12
Position: Member
*and i wanna erica's Style number 3!
here the pic


thank you


Sorry!!
Erica won't make membership cards again!!
So, ai is making it ^^
DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

colorful_KC wrote:

Username: Colorful_KC
Name: Cassie
Position: Member
d.o.b: May 7
Card : #Style 2 by Erica


arigatou!!!!!



Sorry!!
Erica won't make membership cards again!!
So, ai is making it ^^
DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

tsuzoku wrote:

cool,
NAME=tsuzoku
DOB 1996,may 20
AGE=12
POSITION=member
erica's style ^^
and the picture

style 2#



Sorry!!
Erica won't make membership cards again!!
So, ai is making it ^^
DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

sealgirlz45 wrote:

Me Too!!!


Name: emmie-chan
Username : sealgirlz45
D.O.B : October 25, 1996
Position : member
Card: Ai

thanks!!!


DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
9008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / in chinen yuuri...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

Jigoku_no_chara wrote:


mamikochan wrote:

Name: Hanna
D.O.B: March 17 1996
Age: 12
Position: Member
*and i wanna erica's Style number 3!
here the pic


thank you


Sorry!!
Erica won't make membership cards again!!
So, ai is making it ^^
DONE
Take it here


ok
AMEA Member
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under your bed xD
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09
Username: xXHinamori_SanXx
Name: Gloria
Position: Member
d.o.b: April 12
Card: #1 by Ai
picture:
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

xXHinamori_sanXx wrote:

Username: xXHinamori_SanXx
Name: Gloria
Position: Member
d.o.b: April 12
Card: #1 by Ai
picture:


if u want to put a pic~~
u have to choose card 2 desu~
AMEA Member
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under your bed xD
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Jigoku_no_chara wrote:


xXHinamori_sanXx wrote:

Username: xXHinamori_SanXx
Name: Gloria
Position: Member
d.o.b: April 12
Card: #1 by Ai
picture:


if u want to put a pic~~
u have to choose card 2 desu~



okie dokie card #2 ^.^
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

xXHinamori_sanXx wrote:

Username: xXHinamori_SanXx
Name: Gloria
Position: Member
d.o.b: April 12
Card: #1 by Ai
picture:


DONE
Take it here
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / North America Bri...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09 , edited 3/25/09
Username: Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
Name: Mia
Position: member
d.o.b: May 16
card: #2 by ai
pic:
30325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / in our house
Offline
Posted 3/25/09


Username: darkmel
Name: mel
Position: member
d.o.b: 011088
Pic:(if u choose card 2^^)
AMEA Member
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
Username:Kisaki-chan
Name: Kisaki
Position:Member
d.o.b:Nov 3
Pic:
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Kisaki-chan wrote:

Username:Kisaki-chan
Name: Kisaki
Position:Member
d.o.b:Nov 3
Pic:


DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Lamia_PhantomPhoenix wrote:

Username: Lamia_PhantomPhoenix
Name: Mia
Position: member
d.o.b: May 16
card: #2 by ai
pic:


DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
8326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

darkmel wrote:



Username: darkmel
Name: mel
Position: member
d.o.b: 011088
Pic:(if u choose card 2^^)


DONE
Take it here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.