First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply ----Membership Cards----
AMEA Member
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/09

Jigoku_no_chara wrote:


Kisaki-chan wrote:

Username:Kisaki-chan
Name: Kisaki
Position:Member
d.o.b:Nov 3
Pic:


DONE
Take it here


thx!!
AMEA Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/09 , edited 4/3/09


i got card 1 already, so now im here to request for card 2!!

Username: sakusyaorockz
Name: sakus
Position: member
d.o.b: 17 march
Pic:


thankies~ >_<
Posted 4/8/09 , edited 4/8/09

Agit0xAkit0 wrote:


Sample of card #1 "



Sample of card #2 "




Fill in this
Username:
Name:
Position:
d.o.b:
Pic:(if u choose card 2^^)





ERICA WILL HELP DESU~ just wait~
if she doesn't make it~ just see what i'll do to her at school^^


Username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Name: Celine
Position: Member
D.O.B: March 15, 1994
Card #: 2
Pic:
Posted 4/8/09

sakusyaorockz wrote:



i got card 1 already, so now im here to request for card 2!!

Username: sakusyaorockz
Name: sakus
Position: member
d.o.b: 17 march
Pic:


thankies~ >_<


DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
23440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/09

Vanila_Nina wrote:

[


DONE
Take it here

thank u!!!! ^^
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
username:mikaela10
name:mikaela
position:member
dob:
pic:

thank u ,oh yeah can i please get sample 2#
Posted 4/14/09

mikaela10 wrote:

username:mikaela10
name:mikaela
position:member
dob:
pic:

thank u ,oh yeah can i please get sample 2#


Your date of birth??
Posted 4/14/09 , edited 4/14/09

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


Agit0xAkit0 wrote:


Sample of card #1 "



Sample of card #2 "




Fill in this
Username:
Name:
Position:
d.o.b:
Pic:(if u choose card 2^^)





ERICA WILL HELP DESU~ just wait~
if she doesn't make it~ just see what i'll do to her at school^^


Username: Dark_Rabbit_Girl
Name: Celine
Position: Member
D.O.B: March 15, 1994
Card #: 2
Pic:


DONE
Take it here
AMEA Member
8439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / @SG.home
Offline
Posted 4/16/09
me me me !!!! =D


Username: icewaterlis
Name: Ice
Position: member
d.o.b: 6 April
Posted 4/17/09

icewaterlis wrote:

me me me !!!! =D


Username: icewaterlis
Name: Ice
Position: member
d.o.b: 6 April


desu~
\card 1 or card 2 desu?
u need a pic for card 2~
u don't need a pic for card 1^^
AMEA Member
8439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / @SG.home
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
can i have both ai? can i can i???? =x well... if not....... card 1....

if can have both... then... well... =D here's the picture!!!! hee hee =D

Posted 4/18/09

icewaterlis wrote:

can i have both ai? can i can i???? =x well... if not....... card 1....

if can have both... then... well... =D here's the picture!!!! hee hee =D



of course^^~ u can have both if u want to have both^^
AMEA Member
8439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / @SG.home
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
thank you ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDD
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

Vanila_Nina wrote:


mikaela10 wrote:

username:mikaela10
name:mikaela
position:member
dob:
pic:

thank u ,oh yeah can i please get sample 2#


Your date of birth??


my birthday is 12/20/1997
Posted 4/22/09 , edited 4/22/09

icewaterlis wrote:

thank you ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =DDDD


DONE
Take it~

here desu

and here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.