First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply roleplay =]
Member
4625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Jaz is deep in sleep. ZzZzZzZzzZz (sry i g2g nw bye)
Posted 2/6/09
zein laughs nd wlks out "i gtg 2 work now bye" he waves 2 his bro nd wlks out nd down de street
Posted 2/6/09
Zera: -walks outsideof the house and runs down the steps heading for school- god im late!!!
Posted 2/6/09
a girl bumps into zein as shes runnin (dats u moon) dey both begin 2 fall zein grabs de girl nd wraps her in his arms 2 sheild her from de fall nd dey fall 2 ground hard nd slide
Posted 2/6/09
Ren: -walks into her room and closes the door sticking her headphones in her ears and lies down on the bed-
Posted 2/6/09

rikkiboi wrote:

a girl bumps into zein as shes runnin (dats u moon) dey both begin 2 fall zein grabs de girl nd wraps her in his arms 2 sheild her from de fall nd dey fall 2 ground hard nd slide


Zer; oh owww...im sorry!!! -sits up rubbing my head then gets up-
Posted 2/6/09
zein looks at de girl nd sighs "watch were ur goin kid" he gts up nd offers de girl a hand up
Posted 2/6/09

rikkiboi wrote:

zein looks at de girl nd sighs "watch were ur goin kid" he gts up nd offers de girl a hand up


Zera; -takes ur hand and sighs- im so sorry im in such a hurry that i didnt see u
Posted 2/6/09
zein smiles "its ok dnt worry bout it" he wipes a bit of dirt off her cheek "u gt a bit of dirt dere silly"
Posted 2/6/09

rikkiboi wrote:

zein smiles "its ok dnt worry bout it" he wipes a bit of dirt off her cheek "u gt a bit of dirt dere silly"


Zera: -blushes slightly and rubs my face with my sleve tring to clean it- crap!!!.....sorry again...-stands up and brushes myself off-
Posted 2/6/09
zein smiles nd asks "u were in a rush?"
Posted 2/6/09

rikkiboi wrote:

zein smiles nd asks "u were in a rush?"


Zera; -nods and finishes wiping all the dirt and mud off me- yes im late to school..i slept in too long
Posted 2/6/09
zein smiles "i no a shortcut" zein picks de girl up nd dashes thro sum alleys nd after a series of quick turns we arrive at de bak entrance of de scool "well dis is as far as i go im skippin 2day since i have work"
Posted 2/6/09

rikkiboi wrote:

zein smiles "i no a shortcut" zein picks de girl up nd dashes thro sum alleys nd after a series of quick turns we arrive at de bak entrance of de scool "well dis is as far as i go im skippin 2day since i have work"


Zera; -looks at the school thn down at u-...ummm thanks
Posted 2/6/09
"no prob" he says as he wlks bak 2 de main road nd turns his mp3 on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.