First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what i think about cr
7842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / for cambodia yea...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
like is it going down hill
is it only a scam now for money
because when i started he had already tryed to get money from badges
but no i think that not bad it hard to run a web site i think
and now ad ad ad boring / annoying now but
over all out of 10 ill give it a 7.5
sooooooo what do you think about cr
70332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
they dont seem to be adding as many series anymore and alot have just disappeared 6/10
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
how exactly did it became a scam of money ?? its like only $60 for a year for now.... and you get some anime and help the one who made it to show your appreciation it gets the same release date as the same day they release it on japan while the dvd cost more than that its only 1 series ........ so i disagree of you people saying its a scam of money.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
I Agree with roby55
Posted 2/6/09

roby55 wrote:

how exactly did it became a scam of money ?? its like only $60 for a year for now.... and you get some anime and help the one who made it to show your appreciation it gets the same release date as the same day they release it on japan while the dvd cost more than that its only 1 series ........ so i disagree of you people saying its a scam of money.


have to agree with this guy

(off topic) i think I'm going to buy a star too but do you think i can buy a star with a so called wally card? =P

~topic

i would give a 0/10 for the anime
altough i don't care anymore about that (dropped every anime)

a 6\10 for the forums
because the forums are slowly dying

and for the whole site..?? i would give it a 7/10 that's all

btw shouldn't this be in the general section?? and it's probaly a dupe too~
6243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Uchiha Recidence
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


roby55 wrote:

how exactly did it became a scam of money ?? its like only $60 for a year for now.... and you get some anime and help the one who made it to show your appreciation it gets the same release date as the same day they release it on japan while the dvd cost more than that its only 1 series ........ so i disagree of you people saying its a scam of money.


have to agree with this guy

(off topic) i think I'm going to buy a star too but do you think i can buy a star with a so called wally card? =P

~topic

i would give a 0/10 for the anime
altough i don't care anymore about that (dropped every anime)

a 6\10 for the forums
because the forums are slowly dying

and for the whole site..?? i would give it a 7/10 that's all

btw shouldn't this be in the general section?? and it's probaly a dupe too~



agree too
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


roby55 wrote:

how exactly did it became a scam of money ?? its like only $60 for a year for now.... and you get some anime and help the one who made it to show your appreciation it gets the same release date as the same day they release it on japan while the dvd cost more than that its only 1 series ........ so i disagree of you people saying its a scam of money.


have to agree with this guy

(off topic) i think I'm going to buy a star too but do you think i can buy a star with a so called wally card? =P

~topic

i would give a 0/10 for the anime
altough i don't care anymore about that (dropped every anime)

a 6\10 for the forums
because the forums are slowly dying

and for the whole site..?? i would give it a 7/10 that's all

btw shouldn't this be in the general section?? and it's probaly a dupe too~




(off topic) sorry i dont know i used paypal

Posted 2/6/09

roby55 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


roby55 wrote:

how exactly did it became a scam of money ?? its like only $60 for a year for now.... and you get some anime and help the one who made it to show your appreciation it gets the same release date as the same day they release it on japan while the dvd cost more than that its only 1 series ........ so i disagree of you people saying its a scam of money.


have to agree with this guy

(off topic) i think I'm going to buy a star too but do you think i can buy a star with a so called wally card? =P

~topic

i would give a 0/10 for the anime
altough i don't care anymore about that (dropped every anime)

a 6\10 for the forums
because the forums are slowly dying

and for the whole site..?? i would give it a 7/10 that's all

btw shouldn't this be in the general section?? and it's probaly a dupe too~




(off topic) sorry i dont know i used paypal




ahh shit thanks anyway xD
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
Ammagawd, OP, your opinion is so new and refreshing.


Please try better next time.


Lets not forget;

Duplicate. Not even going to bother with finding similar threads.
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

AHTL wrote:

Ammagawd, OP, your opinion is so new and refreshing.





oh my....that sounds so sarcastic...
save ur opinion about other one's, my dear minimod
just say duplicate, report and blah blah blah

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/6/09

liwancito wrote:


AHTL wrote:

Ammagawd, OP, your opinion is so new and refreshing.





oh my....that sounds so sarcastic...
save ur opinion about other one's, my dear minimod
just say duplicate, report and blah blah blah



Why? No fun in that. My sarcasm is merely a sign on how annoyed I am over people that think they should make their own topic about an opinion that has been practically broadcasted, and exists in several threads on this forum.
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 2/6/09





Why? No fun in that. My sarcasm is merely a sign on how annoyed I am over people that think they should make their own topic about an opinion that has been practically broadcasted, and exists in several threads on this forum.


u talk too much, as if in ur first time u knew how to create good threads...
just pm that chick, teach him and be more educate with her
if u think u know so much
End =)
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/6/09

liwancito wrote:






Why? No fun in that. My sarcasm is merely a sign on how annoyed I am over people that think they should make their own topic about an opinion that has been practically broadcasted, and exists in several threads on this forum.


u talk too much, as if in ur first time u knew how to create good threads...
just pm that chick, teach him and be more educate with her
if u think u know so much
End =)


Make up your mind.


OP is male. Thus OP can't be a chick, a word used to describe females. Him = male, her = female.

Also, the only time I did a "mistake" like making a duplicate, I had too few points to even make the thread. So, I haven't really made that kind of mistake.

The rules are there for a reason, the ones that make duplicates only got themselves to thank.
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 2/6/09



Make up your mind.


OP is male. Thus OP can't be a chick, a word used to describe females. Him = male, her = female.

Also, the only time I did a "mistake" like making a duplicate, I had too few points to even make the thread. So, I haven't really made that kind of mistake.

The rules are there for a reason, the ones that make duplicates only got themselves to thank.


i was so confused, i didn know her sex xD
And mister humble, we are just spamming here
u wanna talk, just pm
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/6/09

liwancito wrote:




Make up your mind.


OP is male. Thus OP can't be a chick, a word used to describe females. Him = male, her = female.

Also, the only time I did a "mistake" like making a duplicate, I had too few points to even make the thread. So, I haven't really made that kind of mistake.

The rules are there for a reason, the ones that make duplicates only got themselves to thank.


i was so confused, i didn know her sex xD
And mister humble, we are just spamming here
u wanna talk, just pm


Did you even read my post? We're not discussing a female, we're discussing a male. You know, boy? Same gender as you? Not referred to as her, she, it, female, chick or any similar words.


Also, I'm not talking - I'm simply trying to convey a message on this thread to several people.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.