First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply *+*NewS*+* ~ Dorm Building
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

movielover1512 wrote:

Username: movielover1512
Name: ivy
The reason to be in this dorm: i luv news . :D
Nickname: ivy . ivy-chan will also do . depends . xD
DOB: oct.28,93
Country: philippines
Language(s): filipino , english , little japanese
Height: 5'4"
Likes: hey say jump , yamada ryosuke , news , tegoshi yuya , yamapi , massu . tegomass , ryopi , koyashige
Hates: pairings . i mean [boyXgirl . JE boys paired to sum girls]
Fave Color(s): orange , white , red , pink , black
Fave Food: pizza , lasagna , strawberry , eggplant , sweets
Message to ALL: yoroshiku ne minna


uhm..yea...
the reason can you say something other than "i luv news"??
yea ..
sorry if I'm being mean...
thanks
Scummer
10486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / jakarta
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
Username: enggar
Name: Enggar
The reason to be in this dorm: ne,the first thing is because i love NEWS and i think because NEWS is a very talented group.. and NEWS is the second band that i know after L'arc~en~ciel or the first boy band that i ever know (because of my friend introduce them, thanks my friends!! >w<)... but now, the position of Laruku is now changed with NEWS in my brain and my heart... (is it weird?) i like HSJ and another JE group too... but NEWS is the first one for me... so i decide to be here.... onegaishimasu!!!!
Nickname: enggar, en-chan
DOB: November, 3rd, 1992
Country: Indonesia
Language(s): Indonesian, English, Japanese (a lil bit)
Height: 172 cm
Likes: Tennis, football, JPop, J-rock, J-drama, browsing and cr-ing
Hates: extracurricular, exams, and homework... = =a
Fave Color(s): blue, black, soft brown
Fave Food: japanesse food!!! >w< and indonesian traditional foods!!
Message to ALL: Minna!!!!!! let's have fun here!!!! i hope we can be a good friend here!!!! yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!! *bows*
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

enggar wrote:

Username: enggar
Name: Enggar
The reason to be in this dorm: ne,the first thing is because i love NEWS and i think because NEWS is a very talented group.. and NEWS is the second band that i know after L'arc~en~ciel or the first boy band that i ever know (because of my friend introduce them, thanks my friends!! >w<)... but now, the position of Laruku is now changed with NEWS in my brain and my heart... (is it weird?) i like HSJ and another JE group too... but NEWS is the first one for me... so i decide to be here.... onegaishimasu!!!!
Nickname: enggar, en-chan
DOB: November, 3rd, 1992
Country: Indonesia
Language(s): Indonesian, English, Japanese (a lil bit)
Height: 172 cm
Likes: Tennis, football, JPop, J-rock, J-drama, browsing and cr-ing
Hates: extracurricular, exams, and homework... = =a
Fave Color(s): blue, black, soft brown
Fave Food: japanesse food!!! >w< and indonesian traditional foods!!
Message to ALL: Minna!!!!!! let's have fun here!!!! i hope we can be a good friend here!!!! yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!! *bows*


alrighty~
haha
Welcome to the NewS Dorm ^^
please choose a room from the list "Lower Class (Scummer)"
thanks ^^
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

ashleylouiseflores wrote:

Username:ashleylouiseflores
Name: ashley louise
The reason to be in this dorm: i want to be in this dorm because i love NewS so much!
Nickname:ashley or ash
DOB:feb. 15,1990
Country:philippines
Language(s):filipino,english
Height:165cm
Likes:japanese stuffs, JE Boys...
Hates:cheese.butter.margarine
Fave Color(s):pink.light blue.yellow green.
Fave Food:munggo.chicken.spaghetti.strawberry
Message to ALL:hello guyz! nice to meet you all!


please state another reason to be in this dorm...
thanks
Scummer
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / makati, philippines
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
Username:ashleylouiseflores
Name: ashley louise
The reason to be in this dorm: i want to be in this dorm because i love NewS so much! and i want to spread NewS love...i also want to meet other NewS fan....NewS is indeed my ichiban! at first i love hey! say! JUMP but now they are just my second choice...
Nickname:ashley or ash
DOB:feb. 15,1990
Country:philippines
Language(s):filipino,english
Height:165cm
Likes:japanese stuffs, JE Boys...
Hates:cheese.butter.margarine
Fave Color(s):pink.light blue.yellow green.
Fave Food:munggo.chicken.spaghetti.strawberry
Message to ALL:hello guyz! nice to meet you all!
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

ashleylouiseflores wrote:

Username:ashleylouiseflores
Name: ashley louise
The reason to be in this dorm: i want to be in this dorm because i love NewS so much! and i want to spread NewS love...i also want to meet other NewS fan....NewS is indeed my ichiban! at first i love hey! say! JUMP but now they are just my second choice...
Nickname:ashley or ash
DOB:feb. 15,1990
Country:philippines
Language(s):filipino,english
Height:165cm
Likes:japanese stuffs, JE Boys...
Hates:cheese.butter.margarine
Fave Color(s):pink.light blue.yellow green.
Fave Food:munggo.chicken.spaghetti.strawberry
Message to ALL:hello guyz! nice to meet you all!


Welcome to the NewS Dorm :D
please choose a room under the Scummer list
thanks~
Scummer
10486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / jakarta
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


enggar wrote:

Username: enggar
Name: Enggar
The reason to be in this dorm: ne,the first thing is because i love NEWS and i think because NEWS is a very talented group.. and NEWS is the second band that i know after L'arc~en~ciel or the first boy band that i ever know (because of my friend introduce them, thanks my friends!! >w<)... but now, the position of Laruku is now changed with NEWS in my brain and my heart... (is it weird?) i like HSJ and another JE group too... but NEWS is the first one for me... so i decide to be here.... onegaishimasu!!!!
Nickname: enggar, en-chan
DOB: November, 3rd, 1992
Country: Indonesia
Language(s): Indonesian, English, Japanese (a lil bit)
Height: 172 cm
Likes: Tennis, football, JPop, J-rock, J-drama, browsing and cr-ing
Hates: extracurricular, exams, and homework... = =a
Fave Color(s): blue, black, soft brown
Fave Food: japanesse food!!! >w< and indonesian traditional foods!!
Message to ALL: Minna!!!!!! let's have fun here!!!! i hope we can be a good friend here!!!! yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!!! *bows*


alrighty~
haha
Welcome to the NewS Dorm ^^
please choose a room from the list "Lower Class (Scummer)"
thanks ^^


yatta!!!!! ano... i pick the room 3 and bathroom one!!! >w<
Scummer
4331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you;
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


vanialestari wrote:


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


vanialestari wrote:

sername: vanialestari
Name: vania
Nickname: vannchan
Country: indonesia
Language(s): English, Chinese, Indonesian, A bit of Korea and Japanese.
Height: 163cm
Likes: JE, Jpop, Jdorama, chatting, browsing,socializingg
Hates: evrything related to school!
Fave Color(s): broken white, pink.
Fave Food: JAPANESE FOOD! *katsudon, oyakodon, takoyaki, etc etc ^
Message to ALL: MINNAA~! lets be friend~! i hope we will become a good friend. Yoroshiku Onegaishimas! Spread the NewS love! <3
The reason to be in this dorm : cos i love NewS! NewS is the first JE band i knw from my sisters. and i really loves the members. its true that i like hsj, but then NewS's mmbers is way more talented than hsj and soo i prefer NewS than hsj. and alsoo i loves their songs ^^ especially tegoshi's voice. His voice always calm me down when there's something wrong. NewS is <3


yay~~ haha Welcome to the NewS dorm~~
please choose ONE room number and a bathroom from the rooms listed under "Lower Class (Scummer)". ^^


okay~!
can i take the room 1 and also the 1st bathroom?


sure~
hope you like it ^^


thanks~!
suree.
Scummer
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / makati, philippines
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


ashleylouiseflores wrote:

Username:ashleylouiseflores
Name: ashley louise
The reason to be in this dorm: i want to be in this dorm because i love NewS so much! and i want to spread NewS love...i also want to meet other NewS fan....NewS is indeed my ichiban! at first i love hey! say! JUMP but now they are just my second choice...
Nickname:ashley or ash
DOB:feb. 15,1990
Country:philippines
Language(s):filipino,english
Height:165cm
Likes:japanese stuffs, JE Boys...
Hates:cheese.butter.margarine
Fave Color(s):pink.light blue.yellow green.
Fave Food:munggo.chicken.spaghetti.strawberry
Message to ALL:hello guyz! nice to meet you all!


Welcome to the NewS Dorm :D
please choose a room under the Scummer list
thanks~


i choose rm #32 and bathroom #2...yipeeee
Scummer
8534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ryeowook's heart ♥
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


movielover1512 wrote:

Username: movielover1512
Name: ivy
The reason to be in this dorm: i luv news . :D
Nickname: ivy . ivy-chan will also do . depends . xD
DOB: oct.28,93
Country: philippines
Language(s): filipino , english , little japanese
Height: 5'4"
Likes: hey say jump , yamada ryosuke , news , tegoshi yuya , yamapi , massu . tegomass , ryopi , koyashige
Hates: pairings . i mean [boyXgirl . JE boys paired to sum girls]
Fave Color(s): orange , white , red , pink , black
Fave Food: pizza , lasagna , strawberry , eggplant , sweets
Message to ALL: yoroshiku ne minna


uhm..yea...
the reason can you say something other than "i luv news"??
yea ..
sorry if I'm being mean...
thanks


hmm . because i love their music . and i wanna spread the love .
hehe . i cant think of anything . xD
gomen . is this ok ?
Scummer
18174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 3/6/09
Username:tegofa
Name: maki-chan
The reason to be in this dorm: tegoshi to NewS wa dai suki da yo !!!
Nickname:maki-chan
DOB:7/1993
Country:dubai
Language(s):english,arabic,japanese
Height:6'9
Likes:have fan
Hates:boring times
Fave Color(s):(PINK),black,white....
Fave Food:ramen
Message to ALL:hi evryone i just wanna say to you that we have to let so many people join this dorm and we have to let this dorm full of fun and alot laughs , we have to share the news of the NewS together to know evrything about our lovers !! so bye bye evryone! ganbare !! washoooooooi ~~~ ^^

Scummer
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.A.E dubai
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
Username:kokoee
Name: meya-san
The reason to be in this dorm: i love NewS and koyama keichiro is the best member ever !
Nickname:meya-san
DOB:8/1996
Country:dubai
Language(s):english,arabic,a littele bit japanese
Height:5'9
Likes:have fan
Hates:boring things and boring time
Fave Color(s):green
Fave Food:chocolate
Message to ALL: we have to love NewS forever !! koyama keichiro is the best love ever ! ^^
Scummer
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / makati, philippines
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
tegofa your'e 6'9?
and meya-san is 5'9?

Scummer
5148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeeeeeee :D
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 3/3/09
Username:Jannahh94
Name:Jannahh,I prefer to be called by my japanese name,Hana Hikari.
The reason to be in this dorm:Piisuu Sain!I'll make a dazzling NewS Fangirl!I love NEWS so i totally will be suited in this dorm!!=)
Nickname:Ana-chan
DOB:17th April 1994,The same birthday as takahiro moriuchi,fomer member of NEWS.
Country:Singapoore Desu.
Language(s):English,Malay,little bit of chinese.
Height:150cm.Hehe.same height as CHII.
Likes:NEWS.HSJ.ARASHI.Johnny's Jr.Koyashige.Chiitaro.Ohmiya SK.Sakuraiba.Tegomassu.RYOPI.
Hates:People who said that JE boys look like girls.
Fave Color(s):PINK(tegoshi),GREEN,(Shige),BLUE(Riidaa)
Fave Food:Lasagna
Message to ALL:Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!Lets all be friends!NEWS itsumademo

Scummer
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / makati, pilipinas
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

Application Form
Username:stephanie_rockzz
Name: Stephanie flores
The reason to be in this dorm: aside from the fact the i really love NewS, i would want to meet other NewS lovers and other JE lovers.. i wanna get in touch with all of them!!
Nickname: steph,annie
DOB: February 15,1990
Country: Philippines
Language(s):Filipino,English, and a very little japanese...hahaha
Height:5'6 1/2
Likes: NewS,RYO nishikido! japan!
Hates:abs-cbn... dont wanna put a list here.. can't think right now.. i'll just hate it when i hat e it.. hahahaa
Fave Color(s): red, pink, black
Fave Food:sinigang, munggo, karaage,teppanyaki
Message to ALL:hi everyone.... i'm steph.. i wish that i get the chance to meet a lot of NewS' fans.. hope i would enjoy my stay here in dorm and would wish to be here forever.. hahaha..let's all be one in here!thanks..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.