First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply *+*ARASHI*+* ~ Dorm Building
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

ichigo-miruku93 wrote:


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


ichigo-miruku93 wrote:

Username: ichigo-miruku93
Name: Tamaki Tomoko
The reason to be in this dorm: I like Ohno Satoshi. I want meet more ARASHI fan.
Nickname: Tomo-chan
DOB: 5-10-93
Country: Japan
Language(s): Most Japanese(little inglish)
Height: 161cm (shorter than my ohno-kun =^_^=)
Likes: ohno satoshi~~~~~!! Gummy too
Hates: bugs
Fave Color(s): midori~ (green)
Fave Food: Gummy yum! chupa chups. strawberry!
Message to ALL: I hope to be friends with all of you in my domitory. ^^ Please nice to be.


Welcome~~~
:D choose room and bathroom~


Rm# 63 and bathroom 2
onegai?


you got it!
have a nice stay~~
Scummer
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a prOUd paSAy gir...
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Username:keio_sAku
Name:Zhel
The reason to be in this dorm: cause I think of Arashi as my seniors
Nickname:zhelsuke
DOB:may 19
Country:philippines
Language(s):english, filipino, japanese
Height:5.1
Likes:Caps and jackets
Hates:anti - arashi
Fave Color(s):red,gray and black
Fave Food:chicken!!!
Message to ALL: Let's "learn" something here!
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

keio_sAku wrote:

Username:keio_sAku
Name:Zhel
The reason to be in this dorm: cause I think of Arashi as my seniors
Nickname:zhelsuke
DOB:may 19
Country:philippines
Language(s):english, filipino, japanese
Height:5.1
Likes:Caps and jackets
Hates:anti - arashi
Fave Color(s):red,gray and black
Fave Food:chicken!!!
Message to ALL: Let's "learn" something here!


Welcome~~
Please choose your room number and bathroom...
thanks^^
Scummer
11395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09 , edited 3/5/09
Username: jegroupsrock
Name: Justine
The reason to be in this dorm: Arashi was the group that led me to like Johnny's Entertainment. I also want to meet more Arashi fans from around the world!
Nickname: jus
DOB: july 5
Country: U.S.
Language(s): english, spanish & japanese(learning)
Height: 5'4
Likes: fanvids, chatting online w/ friends, collages, emoticons
Hates: ballpoint pens, liquid whiteout, pinatas, laong & boring speeches(they make me sleep)
Fave Color(s): blue & purple
Fave Food: ramen
Message to ALL: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Hope we can all be friends!
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

jegroupsrock wrote:

Username: jegroupsrock
Name: Justine
The reason to be in this dorm: Arashi was the group that led me to like Johnny's Entertainment. I also want to meet more Arashi fans from around the world!
Nickname: jus
DOB: july 5
Country: U.S.
Language(s): english, spanish & japanese(learning)
Height: 5'4
Likes: fanvids, chatting online w/ friends, collages, emoticons
Hates: ballpoint pens, liquid whiteout, pinatas, laong & boring speeches(they make me sleep)
Fave Color(s): blue & purple
Fave Food: ramen
Message to ALL: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Hope we can all be friends!


welcome~
Please choose your room# and bathroom under the scummer list
thanks ^^
Scummer
11395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/5/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


jegroupsrock wrote:

Username: jegroupsrock
Name: Justine
The reason to be in this dorm: Arashi was the group that led me to like Johnny's Entertainment. I also want to meet more Arashi fans from around the world!
Nickname: jus
DOB: july 5
Country: U.S.
Language(s): english, spanish & japanese(learning)
Height: 5'4
Likes: fanvids, chatting online w/ friends, collages, emoticons
Hates: ballpoint pens, liquid whiteout, pinatas, laong & boring speeches(they make me sleep)
Fave Color(s): blue & purple
Fave Food: ramen
Message to ALL: Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Hope we can all be friends!


welcome~
Please choose your room# and bathroom under the scummer list
thanks ^^


room #100 and bathroom 1 please...
thank you!
Scummer
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a prOUd paSAy gir...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09 , edited 3/7/09
Room # 98 and bathroom 1!!!
Scummer
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillpines
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


shun2609 wrote:

Username: shun2609
Name: cosette
The reason to be in this dorm: beCause im A big fAn of arashi
Nickname: sette
DOB: september 1, 1995
Country: philippines
Language(s): Filipino/tagalog , english, a bit of japanese
Height: 4'9 or 5'1
Likes: A friendly person
Hates: a person that has a bad attitude
Fave Color(s): purple, pink, blue, yellow
Fave Food: japanese cuisine
Message to ALL: konichiwa minna-san ..... lets get to know each other... onegaishimasu ^^



Please write another good reason to be in this dorm
thanks~

Oki^^

Username: shun2609
Name: cosette
The reason to be in this dorm:
MAyBE becauSe of This Dorm, i Can Spread Arashi's love to All.. ^^
Nickname: sette
DOB: september 1, 1995
Country: philippines
Language(s): Filipino/tagalog , english, a bit of japanese
Height: 4'9 or 5'1
Likes: A friendly person
Hates: a person that has a bad attitude
Fave Color(s): purple, pink, blue, yellow
Fave Food: japanese cuisine
Message to ALL: konichiwa minna-san ..... lets get to know each other... onegaishimasu ^^
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

shun2609 wrote:


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


shun2609 wrote:

Username: shun2609
Name: cosette
The reason to be in this dorm: beCause im A big fAn of arashi
Nickname: sette
DOB: september 1, 1995
Country: philippines
Language(s): Filipino/tagalog , english, a bit of japanese
Height: 4'9 or 5'1
Likes: A friendly person
Hates: a person that has a bad attitude
Fave Color(s): purple, pink, blue, yellow
Fave Food: japanese cuisine
Message to ALL: konichiwa minna-san ..... lets get to know each other... onegaishimasu ^^



Please write another good reason to be in this dorm
thanks~

Oki^^

Username: shun2609
Name: cosette
The reason to be in this dorm:
MAyBE becauSe of This Dorm, i Can Spread Arashi's love to All.. ^^
Nickname: sette
DOB: september 1, 1995
Country: philippines
Language(s): Filipino/tagalog , english, a bit of japanese
Height: 4'9 or 5'1
Likes: A friendly person
Hates: a person that has a bad attitude
Fave Color(s): purple, pink, blue, yellow
Fave Food: japanese cuisine
Message to ALL: konichiwa minna-san ..... lets get to know each other... onegaishimasu ^^


awesome!
Welcome to this dorm!
please choose your room# and bathroom from the 'Scummer' list..
thanks ^^
Scummer
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


superchiko wrote:

Username:superchiko
Name: nadira
The reason to be in this dorm: because this is the first group that is i think its very interesting and i lovee arashi!! the first japanese boy band that i love! arashi forever!!
Nickname:narachii, nadira
DOB:28 august 1995
Country:indonesia
Language(s):indonesia and english
Height:4' 11.5"
Likes: arashi, jpop, anime, jdrama, kind people
Hates:spiders, liars, very sensitive and moody
Fave Color(s):blue, black, purple
Fave Food: chocolate, japanese foods, thin pizza
Message to ALL: hellow!!! arashi fans!!~~ I hope we can get along!! hajimemashite!!


Welcome to the Arashi Dorm~~
Please choose one room # and bathroom from the "Scummer" List
Thanks ^^

i'll pick Room #98 and bathroom 2
Posted 3/15/09

superchiko wrote:


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


superchiko wrote:

Username:superchiko
Name: nadira
The reason to be in this dorm: because this is the first group that is i think its very interesting and i lovee arashi!! the first japanese boy band that i love! arashi forever!!
Nickname:narachii, nadira
DOB:28 august 1995
Country:indonesia
Language(s):indonesia and english
Height:4' 11.5"
Likes: arashi, jpop, anime, jdrama, kind people
Hates:spiders, liars, very sensitive and moody
Fave Color(s):blue, black, purple
Fave Food: chocolate, japanese foods, thin pizza
Message to ALL: hellow!!! arashi fans!!~~ I hope we can get along!! hajimemashite!!


Welcome to the Arashi Dorm~~
Please choose one room # and bathroom from the "Scummer" List
Thanks ^^

i'll pick Room #98 and bathroom 2


thank you.
Scummer
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Phillpines
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


shun2609 wrote:


Yamada_Yuuki83 wrote:


shun2609 wrote:

Username: shun2609
Name: cosette
The reason to be in this dorm: beCause im A big fAn of arashi
Nickname: sette
DOB: september 1, 1995
Country: philippines
Language(s): Filipino/tagalog , english, a bit of japanese
Height: 4'9 or 5'1
Likes: A friendly person
Hates: a person that has a bad attitude
Fave Color(s): purple, pink, blue, yellow
Fave Food: japanese cuisine
Message to ALL: konichiwa minna-san ..... lets get to know each other... onegaishimasu ^^



Please write another good reason to be in this dorm
thanks~

Oki^^

Username: shun2609
Name: cosette
The reason to be in this dorm:
MAyBE becauSe of This Dorm, i Can Spread Arashi's love to All.. ^^
Nickname: sette
DOB: september 1, 1995
Country: philippines
Language(s): Filipino/tagalog , english, a bit of japanese
Height: 4'9 or 5'1
Likes: A friendly person
Hates: a person that has a bad attitude
Fave Color(s): purple, pink, blue, yellow
Fave Food: japanese cuisine
Message to ALL: konichiwa minna-san ..... lets get to know each other... onegaishimasu ^^


awesome!
Welcome to this dorm!
please choose your room# and bathroom from the 'Scummer' list..
thanks ^^



Rm #55 And Bathroom 1...
Tnx.... ^^
Scummer
11333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in Asia...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Username: ohno_satoshi47
Name: krista
The reason to be in this dorm: it's because arashi is my ichiban band and i'd like to meet people who loves arashi the way i do.. or even more XD
Nickname: krista
DOB: august 5, 1992
Country: philippines
Language(s): english and tagalog.. i can speak basic japanese though ^.^
Height: 5' 2 i think
Likes: anything connected to japan and je XD.... sweets... internet... video games...
Hates: posers and claimers and also anti
Fave Color(s): blue and violet (purple)
Fave Food: chocolate!
Message to ALL: konnichiwa minna! i hope to be friends with you all ~
Scummer
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 5/27/09
Username: JosylovesJUN
Name: Joséphine
The reason to be in this dorm: Cuz Arashi is my all-time fav band!!
Nickname: Jyo-chan
DOB: June 13
Country: The Netherlands
Language(s): Vietnamese, Dutch, English, French
Height: 153
Likes: Arashi, JDoramas, JPop, HanaDan
Hates: liers
Fave Color(s): Pink, Green, Purple
Fave Food: anything axcept Seafood..
Message to ALL: Hello Minna-san, Joséphine desu,, yoroshiku onegaishimasu! ^o^
Creator
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever I wanna be
Offline
Posted 7/23/09

ohno_satoshi47 wrote:

Username: ohno_satoshi47
Name: krista
The reason to be in this dorm: it's because arashi is my ichiban band and i'd like to meet people who loves arashi the way i do.. or even more XD
Nickname: krista
DOB: august 5, 1992
Country: philippines
Language(s): english and tagalog.. i can speak basic japanese though ^.^
Height: 5' 2 i think
Likes: anything connected to japan and je XD.... sweets... internet... video games...
Hates: posers and claimers and also anti
Fave Color(s): blue and violet (purple)
Fave Food: chocolate!
Message to ALL: konnichiwa minna! i hope to be friends with you all ~


whee~ thnks for joining :]
you are now a member of this dorm! *clapping*
sorry for making u wait...the mods and I havent been active on here..*bows in apology*
please choose your room and bathroom from the scummer list ^^
have a nice stay~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.