First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
..::Avatar Request::..
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

text words: Bgirl523 Kelly
crop:yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : any
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : umm w.e matches the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :




tyvm
ur good
may i request again?


sure but it might take a bit of patients i have a tummy ache


its okay
i can wait so here u go
text words: Bgirl523 Kelly The Master of Questions
crop:yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : any
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : umm w.e matches the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :



i cant see the pic it wont show -.-' it has a [x] on it

rly? okie how bout this one
and can u change the text to Nekos pwn

Member
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

text words: bambi_sakura
crop: yes
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : brushes, and textures
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : any
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :
i want the one in the most right




thankiessss!!!!!!! my sis LOVES it!!

yourwelcome
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

text words: Bgirl523 Kelly
crop:yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : any
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : umm w.e matches the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :




tyvm
ur good
may i request again?


sure but it might take a bit of patients i have a tummy ache


its okay
i can wait so here u go
text words: Bgirl523 Kelly The Master of Questions
crop:yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : any
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : umm w.e matches the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :



i cant see the pic it wont show -.-' it has a [x] on it



here


thx ^^
the other pic i gave u
did u wanna do it
cuz i dont want to pile u with avis to do
Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:

text words: Bgirl523 Kelly
crop:yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : any
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : umm w.e matches the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :




tyvm
ur good
may i request again?


sure but it might take a bit of patients i have a tummy ache


its okay
i can wait so here u go
text words: Bgirl523 Kelly The Master of Questions
crop:yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : any
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : umm w.e matches the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :



i cant see the pic it wont show -.-' it has a [x] on it



here


thx ^^
the other pic i gave u
did u wanna do it
cuz i dont want to pile u with avis to do


umm i was ggonna do the other for you too but the umbrella got in the way so i couldnt really copy it out -.-'
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09


u cant get rid of the umbrella?

Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

bgirl523 wrote:



u cant get rid of the umbrella?



it would look silly
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:



u cant get rid of the umbrella?



it would look silly


lol very true soo
here is another pic instead of tht one
and instead of puttin nekos pwn can u write
Things aren't always what they seem


im only aloud to make 2 avatars a day if you want ill do it today and than that means you can get 1 tomorrow only
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:



u cant get rid of the umbrella?



it would look silly


okie ^^
Posted 2/7/09
OMFG!!!!!!!! I love it thanx
Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:



u cant get rid of the umbrella?



it would look silly


okie ^^


Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!! I love it thanx


nopeproblemm but to me it waas kinda ugly so if you want a second pic just post it and ill do a free one for you
Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:






it would look silly


okie ^^



can u add my username and dont worry i wont request here for a while ^^
Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:






it would look silly


okie ^^



can u add my username and dont worry i wont request here for a while ^^



Member
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


bgirl523 wrote:






it would look silly


okie ^^



can u add my username and dont worry i wont request here for a while ^^




tyvm
i wont ask for anymore things ^^
Posted 2/7/09
text words: L : One alone cannot change the world
crop: yep
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) : shapes, what you like.
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) : Blue, red
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.