First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
..::Avatar Request::..
28035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / None ya
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Text: Luchia225,Karin-chii
crop: Yes please tall and thin
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :Your choice :]
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :any
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :

Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

Luchia225 wrote:

Text: Luchia225,Karin-chii
crop: Yes please tall and thin
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :Your choice :]
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :any
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :




Posted 2/11/09
OMFG! thanx I love it so much
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

text words:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
crop:yes plz
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :brushes and anythin lese cute
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :make it fit with the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :
Posted 2/12/09
text words: Hanazono Hana Chii Everlin
crop: yes
decorations: brushes
backround colours: anything that fits
picture:

Posted 2/14/09
text words:Ikuto fan!!
crop:yes
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :shiny effects
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :anything that matches
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures)
Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:


text words:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
crop:yes plz
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :brushes and anythin lese cute
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :make it fit with the pic
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :


Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:

text words: Hanazono Hana Chii Everlin
crop: yes
decorations: brushes
backround colours: anything that fits
picture:



Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

animelover049 wrote:

text words:Ikuto fan!!
crop:yes
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :shiny effects
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :anything that matches
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures)


sorry i cant do the pic -.-'
its bad quailty and when im done its not gonna look good because the quality and the pic looks complicated with everything going on .. on the pic
Posted 2/14/09

kayle92 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

text words: Hanazono Hana Chii Everlin
crop: yes
decorations: brushes
backround colours: anything that fits
picture:




thx but its Everlin not Eberlin

Creator
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Audition Land
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

_Hanazono_ wrote:


kayle92 wrote:


_Hanazono_ wrote:

text words: Hanazono Hana Chii Everlin
crop: yes
decorations: brushes
backround colours: anything that fits
picture:




thx but its Everlin not Eberlin



umm thats a "v"
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09

oh ok srry 4 the trouble en ty

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Text: tanxingpei96
crop: Yes please tall and thin
decorations : special brushes
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :any
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures)
123623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
text words:
Momokoppgz

crop:
yes (thin and tall...)

decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :
brushes, flowers... w/e else u think looks nice with it....

backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :
anything that looks good with it! =D

picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures) :

Posted 2/15/09

kayle92 wrote:


animelover049 wrote:

text words:Ikuto fan!!
crop:yes
decorations ( brushes or textures or shiny effects or you can choose all but i dont no if it will look good ) :shiny effects
backround colours ( gimmie 2 ) :anything that matches
picture (highquality please! i cant work with out HQ pictures)


sorry i cant do the pic -.-'
its bad quailty and when im done its not gonna look good because the quality and the pic looks complicated with everything going on .. on the pic


lol it's okay!^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.