First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Zombie Anime
Posted 2/21/09
idk any zombie animes.
37866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

uhohimdead wrote:


confuser987 wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


dmitrivalentine wrote:

Not sure if there are any


Shikabane Hime (Corpse Princess) enough said


I know that could top that!!!
Resident Evil!!!!


BS...... RE doesnt even come close...


why does it not come close?
114128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

Shohee wrote:


why does it not come close?


cuz zombies r better wen they can think and b just some infected person
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
i only know Zombie loan which is amazing btw
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Dead because of C...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
resident evil degeneration (not an anime though w/e)

but i know theres resident evil manga =D in japan its called biohazard, so the manga would be called biaohazard.
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Dead because of C...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09


To start this off, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Do you even know what the term "zombie" is? And also, by judging from you're "assumption" of what resident evil is, I would have to say you don't have the full details of what it is yet.

First of all, a ZOMBIE is a reanimated human who has died.

In resident evil, the zombies are in FACT, are like what I described above. You however, most certainly don't know this key information. It's true they are "infected", though when the infected individual dies, the virus starts to transform the person into a zombie.

What I'm trying to say is, is that you're being a hypocrite, and you're not making any sense!

Besides, if they shouldn't be infected, then how would they turn into a zombie? It's true, they can get their "zombiism" from another source, though you're basically stating

"OH! Zombies should just appear whenever they WANT to!! :D:D:D"

Um... no. There should be an explanation for why a zombie would come from the dead, and the "virus" is just an appropriate example. I can't quite recall, though I remember that the zombie loan girl turned into a zombie after making a "deal"? Well, that's just another reason for why she turned into a zombie.

And what makes you say that zombies who can "think" are better than zombies who "can't" think? That is just your opinion, and you are using that opinion to support your fact. That is what I call biased. Additionally, the zombies in resident evil CAN think. Anyone who has played the series would know. You, however, don't.

PLEASE, do not make "assumptions". :)

P.S. i think you meant to type this instead of... what you typed.

cuz zombies r better wen they can think "THAN" just "BE" some infected person.
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
zombie loan?
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
zombie-loan?
114128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09 , edited 2/21/09



1.yes i know wat a zombie is HOWEVER i dont like THOSE types of zombies.... one track mind type of zombie at least shikabane hime shows enough variety compared to the endless hordes of the stupid "kill everything that isnt dead" type

2. this a thread bout your favorite zombie anime... ITS ALL OPINIONS!!!

3.zombie loan girl? u mean shikabane hime who die human but r either ressurected by the high priest's spell or contracted after they themselves become a corpse (zombie) cuz of the regret that ties them to the world. is that not enough of an explaination? ok how does the virus animate the dead? whats the exact process( i mean the mircoscopic aspect)? hm?

4. me bias? and ur not? zombies dont exist in real life all ur doing is reading up on zombies via sources of FICTION and writing them of as the de facto standard of how a zombie is suppose to be. that sounds bias to me

5. how am i a hypocrite? so my view of zombies suddenly wrong because i have a preference of how i like to see zombies?

6. yes i have played RE 4... what the constant recycling of the same phrases and cuss words over and over only to change slightly when they see u then mindlessly walk/ run to u (often without thinking bout u having a gun) as u pick them off with ur small arsenal of weapons (save for a few like the ones with the chainsaw those scare the crap out of me or the players not smart enough to find a place where ur back is covered) isnt one track minded? sure they show some intellegence but obviously not enough. ya ya whats his face the crazy guy u fight the one with the fake eye is smarter whoop-dee. Corpses of shikibane hime at least show enough individually in the regret that binds them and appearence.

7. wat assumptions? infected dead people doesnt define pretty much wat RE is? that zombies only come in the undead "i must kill you" kind not letting other ideas like shikibane hime in cuz its clearly a devious idea and must b purged?
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Dead because of C...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09


1. Even though you don't like THOSE types of zombies, you still shouldn't bash another persons' beliefs, UNLESS you have valid reasons, NOT your biased opinion.
2. Sure it's your opinion. As I told you, you can talk about your opinion, but with VALID REASONS. If you just say "Oh zombie loan and resident evil suck! gawd its so fkin horrible!" it's biased, and that's basically what you were doing. Even if you weren't trying to, it sure looks like it, since we can only see words. This is the INTERNET.
3.Yes I do mean Shikabane. And the exact process is the following-
the virus makes the infected person alive again by replacing each of the cells' mitochondria (I think), and by replacing it, it makes the body active again, though it lowers their intelligence. (though they still can think not that much though)
4.Fiction? I'm reading up on zombies from sources that are fiction? You are AGAIN "assuming"! You are believing that my perspective of zombies are what like they are in Resident evil. Your belief is incorrect. I know, that they originated from African culture, and I also know that zombies are INDEED the "undead" as what some people might call it.
5.You are not wrong of your preference. Your's is actually correct, though you see Resident evil vaguely. You only played RE4 (which by the way, is not RS. RS is runescape) I'll be nice to you since you only played RE4 It's not the best. You should try playing the past ones, or more likely, the umbrella chronicles. THEN you would know what zombies in RE series is like :)
6.In this paragraph, I will tell you all about RE4. Yes I know, it's crap compared to other RE games, though you have to realize (by now, though I thought you would have) that THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES!!! They are infected by the virus, yes, though they aren't truely the zombies you see in other RE games! They are still living. Trust me, they are MUCH smarter than they are in the past ones, because they are actually alive! (well, sort of) And if you want proof that this isn't just an opinion, think of this. In RE4, they can talk. In the past they just moan.
7Also, I never finished Zombie-Loan, since for me, it looked like a shoujo, and i'm not to keen on those types I'm not talking about Zombie-Loan, I'm talking on how you are bashing something without any proof.

Also, PLEASE!!! SAY RE!!! NOT RS!! (sorry for capslock rape)
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in midgar
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

pink_kawaii wrote:

Uhh Zombie-Loan?
Its the only zombie anime I know xD


me too
Posted 2/21/09
Zombie-Loan
that's the only one i could think of
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Frolicing in lillies
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Zombie-Loan. That's the only zombie anime I've watched.
Posted 2/21/09

pink_kawaii wrote:

Uhh Zombie-Loan?
Its the only zombie anime I know xD


agree, that's the only zombie anime I know...
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
I'm torn between Shikabane Hime and Zombie Loan, but i'm leaning more towards Shikabane Hime at least it hasnt ended all abruptly like zombie loan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.