First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Episode 18 ~Discussion~
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/11/09

seungsation wrote:

terra311, you have got to be the dumbest and most hypocritical poster I have ever come across. Congratulations.

oh, and 1337 cr points


lol oh boy, here comes another loser who has to resort to name calling because he can't defend his own cause justifiably. How am I dumb? When everything I've said makes 100% total sense lol? It's not my fault that your too stupid to understand any of it I bet your still a high school boy with 0 maturity or life experience. I wouldn't be surprised in the least. And hypocritical? Do you even know what the word means? If you did, I don't see what anything I've said has anything to do with being hypocritical. Are you another RyuujixAmi or RyuujixMinori troll who can't take a pairing debate? No wonder. Another idiot to add to the list lol. And congratulations to your 1337, no lifer Remember, self hygiene and socialization is a GOOD thing.
Member
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the right place.
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Enough, it's best to stop arguing with one another, doesn't benefit anyone if we all hate each other >.>.
Member
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / right here
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09


1) People watching the anime clearly heard Ami say "is your guilt gone now" so not very hard to interpret correctly that she meant Minori's guilt over her feelings for Ryuji, even though she thought Taiga was in love with Ryuji too.She asked whether it was gone now that Minori thought Taiga liked Kitamura.And its not hard to get that Taiga likes Kitamura after she risked expulsion for his sake.Shit, the entire school got it, why wouldn't Minori?
2) I still think your Idea of Minori liking Kitamura is absurd and that your reasoning is indeed still stupid.
3) My dislike for Taiga doesn't figure into the discussion at hand as it concerns Minori/Ryuji/Kitamura.
4)My reasoning is much more objective than yours.
5)You are not smarter than me. And even if you were, your intellect is not even close to intimidating.
6)You obviously are not able to see the point which I am trying to convey, so lets end this here, as its seems to me to be a senseless waste of my time.

I've said all that there was to say, now its up to the forum members to read and form their own independent opinions.

Member
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / right here
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

seungsation wrote:

Will anyone else be severely disappointed if Ryuuji ends up with Taiga? (which most likely WILL happen, because writers can't think any differently)


Me, cause I'd rather it be Minori or Ami.Minori the most.
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09

any_colour_you_like wrote:



1) People watching the anime clearly heard Ami say "is your guilt gone now" so not very hard to interpret correctly that she meant Minori's guilt over her feelings for Ryuji, even though she thought Taiga was in love with Ryuji too.She asked whether it was gone now that Minori thought Taiga liked Kitamura.And its not hard to get that Taiga likes Kitamura after she risked expulsion for his sake.Shit, the entire school got it, why wouldn't Minori?
2) I still think your Idea of Minori liking Kitamura is absurd and that your reasoning is indeed still stupid.
3) My dislike for Taiga doesn't figure into the discussion at hand as it concerns Minori/Ryuji/Kitamura.
4)My reasoning is much more objective than yours.
5)You are not smarter than me. And even if you were, your intellect is not even close to intimidating.
6)You obviously are not able to see the point which I am trying to convey, so lets end this here, as its seems to me to be a senseless waste of my time.

I've said all that there was to say, now its up to the forum members to read and form their own independent opinions.



1.) Then why was there confusion? People became confused for obvious reasons, because they had no idea what the guilt was related to. Again, there no were signs or indications that Ryuuji played a part in it. It's very easy for those not following the novels to misinterpret.
2.) Despite how thoroughly and precisely I explained it, you still find it absurd and stupid. Shouldn't that maybe tell you that its not my explanation thats absurd and stupid, but rather you, for STILL not getting it?
3.) Absolutely it does, because again, if you didn't dislike Taiga and you didn't ship RyuujixMinori, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
4.) Indeed, it is not ^^
5.) I suppose a 19 year old boy with 1600+ cr points has more intelligence than a 26 year old man whose IQ is clearly higher and has had more life experience. Makes sense!
6.) I agree that this is indeed a waste of time and has gone far more overboard than what I would have liked. If you perhaps made any sense in your reasoning, I would have then been able to see your point. Learn to read before you write. Maybe next time you can learn to be more respectful towards others who express a difference in opinion, because if not, don't expect a drop of it in return. Had you been just a little more courteous, none of this would have occurred.
Member
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / right here
Offline
Posted 2/13/09



So your IQ is higher huh.
Baseless assumptions again.
You are so full of shit.
I'm gonna use MasturCheef tactics now to shut you up cause you've lost all credibility in my eyes.
so......
Maybe u shld smoek mai poel
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / HeartLand
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
taiga liked kitamura but now she doesnt, because she realized that she likes ryuji
ami likes ryuji but wants him to choose for himeself who he likds
minorin likes ryuji but taiga is her best friend, so she doesnt want to choose her own feelings (like kitamura and the president)
and ryuji doesnt know wat he wants

Member
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
It's pretty obvious what he wants, he may like minori but he seems to prioritize the well being of taiga first.
It's always been like that since the 2nd-4th episode, I don't remeber.
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

any_colour_you_like wrote:




So your IQ is higher huh.
Baseless assumptions again.
You are so full of shit.
I'm gonna use MasturCheef tactics now to shut you up cause you've lost all credibility in my eyes.
so......
Maybe u shld smoek mai poel


Baawww, so I had credibility in your eyes at some point? That's pretty damn funny coming from an idiot like you, who didn't have a single drop of credibility to begin with. I think the violin is getting louder
Member
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / right here
Offline
Posted 2/13/09


blow me
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

any_colour_you_like wrote:



blow me


Too bad there's nothing to blow
Member
1871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / right here
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
no u
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.