First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What pleases man(male people)?Yaoi or Yuri?
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / America
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
When I finished watching Saint Beast after Angel tales, I came to a conclusion that is was a good anime or franchise. It was kinda like yaoi because angels don't have genders.
Then, I tried Strawberry Panic.
It was horrible. It disgusted me. Although there were scenes of partial nudity ;), the femininity repelled me from finishing it. It was like watching Akane-Iro, but worse.(I finished it, but I did not like it not because of the incest theme but the cutey characters. Heck! The incest theme made Akane-Iro possible to watch.)
Heck. If guys like watching yuri, why don't men like to watch/read shojo anime/manga? And more many girls watching naruto or other shounen anime/manga?
The Reverse Harems satisfied me as much as regular Harems. We "see" that girls like watching reverse harems, but do guys like to watch regular harem?
I watched an episode of this New Yuri anime, and it annoyed me a little instead of entertained me.
Am I rite or am I rite?
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09
Normally most guys watch harem anime instead of reverse harem anime.
Its because a majority of guys are happy seeing an average guy with no special talents (only real talent is being extremely nice) gets not only the hottest chicks to fall for him, but an handful of other beautiful girls to fall in love with him. <=== Normally I hate seeing animes such as these, I rather watch hentai than watch cliched themes, ecchi, fanservice filled harem anime.

Most guys normally watch yuri because they love the fact that they are seeing 2 or more beautiful females being with each other rather than seeing feminine males being together. <=== I don't watch yuri or yaoi anime, but personally I don't have problems with gay or lesbians.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Forget yaoi or yuri its all about hentai
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / America
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

andydono wrote:

Normally most guys watch harem anime instead of reverse harem anime.
Its because a majority of guys are happy seeing an average guy with no special talents (only real talent is being extremely nice) gets not only the hottest chicks to fall for him, but an handful of other beautiful girls to fall in love with him. <=== Normally I hate seeing animes such as these, I rather watch hentai than watch cliched themes, ecchi, fanservice filled harem anime.

Most guys normally watch yuri because they love the fact that they are seeing 2 or more beautiful females being with each other rather than seeing feminine males being together. <=== I don't watch yuri or yaoi anime, but personally I don't have problems with gay or lesbians.


can guys be "gay" and yaoi at the same time? Because you are watching a "feminine" anime.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09

confuser987 wrote:


andydono wrote:

Normally most guys watch harem anime instead of reverse harem anime.
Its because a majority of guys are happy seeing an average guy with no special talents (only real talent is being extremely nice) gets not only the hottest chicks to fall for him, but an handful of other beautiful girls to fall in love with him. <=== Normally I hate seeing animes such as these, I rather watch hentai than watch cliched themes, ecchi, fanservice filled harem anime.

Most guys normally watch yuri because they love the fact that they are seeing 2 or more beautiful females being with each other rather than seeing feminine males being together. <=== I don't watch yuri or yaoi anime, but personally I don't have problems with gay or lesbians.


can guys be "gay" and yaoi at the same time? Because you are watching a "feminine" anime.


Which is why I said "most" guys normally watch yuri... I have no problem with guys being gay and watches yaoi anime at the same time. In fact, a couple years back one of my best friends is gay, but he had to go to the USA because of family matters.
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
I refer the down low versions of yaoi/yuri the ones that aren't completely OTT!

What the manga artists and animators don't get is they need progression in the story like e.g denial acceptance ect ect instead of jumping into the same-sex action. Strawberry panic could have been epic if the character development was better.
Posted 2/6/09
Yuri, i think..
Posted 2/6/09
Yuri?
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
like refrences in stuff like air gear evangelion ect ect
38792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Hogwarts School o...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Yuri coz I guess that Yaoi is somewhat insulting for them..
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

that or hentai like the dude up there said
106837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/6/09 , edited 2/6/09

confuser987 wrote:


andydono wrote:

Normally most guys watch harem anime instead of reverse harem anime.
Its because a majority of guys are happy seeing an average guy with no special talents (only real talent is being extremely nice) gets not only the hottest chicks to fall for him, but an handful of other beautiful girls to fall in love with him. <=== Normally I hate seeing animes such as these, I rather watch hentai than watch cliched themes, ecchi, fanservice filled harem anime.

Most guys normally watch yuri because they love the fact that they are seeing 2 or more beautiful females being with each other rather than seeing feminine males being together. <=== I don't watch yuri or yaoi anime, but personally I don't have problems with gay or lesbians.


can guys be "gay" and yaoi at the same time? Because you are watching a "feminine" anime.


yaoi = gay >.>

there are plenty of dudes that watch shoujo anime

The differences that needs to be cleared up shoujo anime doesn't always have yaoi in them or shounen-ai

shoujo anime is a genre and within the genre you have themes mainly romance and drama.

in a different category you've got your yaoi and shounen-ai both horrendously gay but yaoi is more gay than shounen-ai
Posted 2/6/09

bustword wrote:

Forget yaoi or yuri its all about hentai


listen to this man xD
106837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Baka-Master wrote:


bustword wrote:

Forget yaoi or yuri its all about hentai


listen to this man xD


i dono tentacle rape is nice N all but yuri sex i know is a lot better

if not watch shoujo sect
Posted 2/6/09

AnimeKami wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


bustword wrote:

Forget yaoi or yuri its all about hentai


listen to this man xD


i dono tentacle rape is nice N all but yuri sex i know is a lot better

if not watch shoujo sect


yeah you might be right but everyone haves other opinions :3
at least when i saw some tentacle rape it was pretty hot
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.