First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Skip Beat Ch.135 is out!!!
595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Land of Bunniez
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

LazyMitsuki wrote:

I really loved that smile from kyoko when she saw that girl torture the other one. She was enjoying « that » show.




I loved Kyoko's Expression! <3
But the last page...



I think... maybe... she thinking, "What have I created "

How about anyone else?
Member
5393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Think she got a revelation with her own character as she returned to "kyoko" again.... Looks more like the glimmer of unexpected power.
Member
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

angelxclaudia wrote:


LazyMitsuki wrote:

I really loved that smile from kyoko when she saw that girl torture the other one. She was enjoying « that » show.




I loved Kyoko's Expression! <3
But the last page...



I think... maybe... she thinking, "What have I created "

How about anyone else?



I think that, maybe she's thinking about " Wow! I have learn so much from Ren's acting " because the expression that I was talking about is the same as Ren. ( same smile as Ren )

Maybe your right, she was trying to bring out the other face of that girl, but didn't think that she would be so good at this kind of role or she wouldn't go that far to show this self to the other.

But I don't want to be right, becaus if we can guess it right what is going to happen, it wouldn't be fun. XD

« I LOVE KYOKO SO MUCH, REN TOO » said Mitsuki kan XD

Yxx
1918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
I LOVE it when she walked in as her character and peoples jaws just dropped Such a good manga! In fact the more I wait for a new chapter the larger the urge grows to quickly re-read it. Must hold urge in
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere call no...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Well actually i didn't expect Yumika to act like that... she went crazy and Kyoko just kept on looking entertained.... *sigh of happiness* her acting was interesting and i don't think anybody else could of pulled off that digusting pack leader's attitude more than Kyoko. Kudos for her though. Wow!
Posted 2/11/09

angelxclaudia wrote:


LazyMitsuki wrote:

I really loved that smile from kyoko when she saw that girl torture the other one. She was enjoying « that » show.




I loved Kyoko's Expression! <3
But the last page...



I think... maybe... she thinking, "What have I created "

How about anyone else?


Exactly me too,, that chapter was soooo disturbing, i think she just had to put up with her face,in orer to surpass that acting scene, but once it all stopped, she probs really hated to see that happen. Especially seen as kyoko is specific with her character roles, and she loves the princess, pince/ people etc....

I expect she felt disgusted playing the character of a totally EVIL PERSON!

Waah, when i read that, i felt is was so short too, and i was like woah, too much to take in. Chiori really went too far! Bu it was good hehe. Come on chapter 136, please let me know if anybody knows when itz gunna cum out.
Member
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Though e chap went by like super fast.....i tink most ppl LOVED chap 135. Forums in mangafox..
For me, it was short but AWESOME! >.<
For e author to potrait natsu's personality is just amazing, i bet i cant even tink of something like that
Its purely art how she can potray natsu's cruelty so clearly.
I shivered at e scary Natsu.....She IS scary
Member
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

LazyMitsuki wrote:


angelxclaudia wrote:


LazyMitsuki wrote:

I really loved that smile from kyoko when she saw that girl torture the other one. She was enjoying « that » show.




I loved Kyoko's Expression! <3
But the last page...



I think... maybe... she thinking, "What have I created "

How about anyone else?



I think that, maybe she's thinking about " Wow! I have learn so much from Ren's acting " because the expression that I was talking about is the same as Ren. ( same smile as Ren )

Maybe your right, she was trying to bring out the other face of that girl, but didn't think that she would be so good at this kind of role or she wouldn't go that far to show this self to the other.

But I don't want to be right, becaus if we can guess it right what is going to happen, it wouldn't be fun. XD

« I LOVE KYOKO SO MUCH, REN TOO » said Mitsuki kan XD



Exactly e same thoughts here. Alot of ppl also thought tt she was thinking wat hav i created...
Afterall she did mastermind and control Yumika's actions. Yumika just got toyed around by Kyoko/Natsu.
She pulled Yumika to a large extent..and yumika is currently insane, out of her head.
Im guessing she regrets a bit for what she did - but she definitely has a solution

For more of this thread go to mangafox - skip beat! forum....e forums there discussed alot abt tis
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
I totaly love Skip beat this is the second anime im reading (im olso reading VK) but how manu chapters does a normal manga got? cause it has many chapters and its no where near a end. I was soo trilled with the chapters where ren was getting feelings for her and tries to "focus" i was so happy i was reading and reading to get it to the part they actually becoming closer and closer but know im at chapter 135 and the "love" moment is in my opinion totally gone. I'm very curious about how this all i going to turn out. By the way does anyone know how much episode's the anime got? because it's already to episode 19 and most animes just got 24 epi's between episode 19 of the anime and chapter 135 from the manga it is a hell of a way to go. I hope its going to turn out a more seasoned anime because else there will be many skipping. This story has developt so beautyfull in the begining kyoko rushing things for Sho like a servant i kinda diddn't like those parts cause it made her look soo stupid but know she is sooo awsome still a weird personallity but know in the bully drama she's kinda creepy i just love this serie
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
when i read it i didnt know how to react. i still dont know how to react
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

Slona18 wrote:

I totaly love Skip beat this is the second anime im reading (im olso reading VK) but how manu chapters does a normal manga got? cause it has many chapters and its no where near a end. I was soo trilled with the chapters where ren was getting feelings for her and tries to "focus" i was so happy i was reading and reading to get it to the part they actually becoming closer and closer but know im at chapter 135 and the "love" moment is in my opinion totally gone. I'm very curious about how this all i going to turn out. By the way does anyone know how much episode's the anime got? because it's already to episode 19 and most animes just got 24 epi's between episode 19 of the anime and chapter 135 from the manga it is a hell of a way to go. I hope its going to turn out a more seasoned anime because else there will be many skipping. This story has developt so beautyfull in the begining kyoko rushing things for Sho like a servant i kinda diddn't like those parts cause it made her look soo stupid but know she is sooo awsome still a weird personallity but know in the bully drama she's kinda creepy i just love this serie


some anime i wach has up to 52 eps (some that i dont wach has over 130eps):sweatingbullets: this serises has like over 23books and after how slow its moving ist probaly going to take a while for enything to happen with thoughs two
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

blackanimecat wrote:


Slona18 wrote:

I totaly love Skip beat this is the second anime im reading (im olso reading VK) but how manu chapters does a normal manga got? cause it has many chapters and its no where near a end. I was soo trilled with the chapters where ren was getting feelings for her and tries to "focus" i was so happy i was reading and reading to get it to the part they actually becoming closer and closer but know im at chapter 135 and the "love" moment is in my opinion totally gone. I'm very curious about how this all i going to turn out. By the way does anyone know how much episode's the anime got? because it's already to episode 19 and most animes just got 24 epi's between episode 19 of the anime and chapter 135 from the manga it is a hell of a way to go. I hope its going to turn out a more seasoned anime because else there will be many skipping. This story has developt so beautyfull in the begining kyoko rushing things for Sho like a servant i kinda diddn't like those parts cause it made her look soo stupid but know she is sooo awsome still a weird personallity but know in the bully drama she's kinda creepy i just love this serie


some anime i wach has up to 52 eps (some that i dont wach has over 130eps):sweatingbullets: this serises has like over 23books and after how slow its moving ist probaly going to take a while for enything to happen with thoughs two



I hope it's going to be many episode's cause this serie rocks. I'm kinda curious if they going to bring back that beagle guy cause he was threatining kyoko to take her but that's a part thats kinda flushed away in the manga i'm so curious how this is going to turn al out. To bad you have to wait each month for a new chapter so it's going to take a while before we know that. In first i thought not so highly of skip beat i was kinda like what a weirdo kid that girl but how more i read the more excited i became especially when the parts of ren struggling about his feelings for kyoko and kyoko also made some sings about feelings but is trying to push it away cause she dont wanna love again awwww i really want more skip beat now
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
yah that chapter was short ......... i hope if any one know when next chap will be ?
Member
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth (bleave it...
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

Slona18 wrote:


blackanimecat wrote:


Slona18 wrote:

I totaly love Skip beat this is the second anime im reading (im olso reading VK) but how manu chapters does a normal manga got? cause it has many chapters and its no where near a end. I was soo trilled with the chapters where ren was getting feelings for her and tries to "focus" i was so happy i was reading and reading to get it to the part they actually becoming closer and closer but know im at chapter 135 and the "love" moment is in my opinion totally gone. I'm very curious about how this all i going to turn out. By the way does anyone know how much episode's the anime got? because it's already to episode 19 and most animes just got 24 epi's between episode 19 of the anime and chapter 135 from the manga it is a hell of a way to go. I hope its going to turn out a more seasoned anime because else there will be many skipping. This story has developt so beautyfull in the begining kyoko rushing things for Sho like a servant i kinda diddn't like those parts cause it made her look soo stupid but know she is sooo awsome still a weird personallity but know in the bully drama she's kinda creepy i just love this serie


some anime i wach has up to 52 eps (some that i dont wach has over 130eps):sweatingbullets: this serises has like over 23books and after how slow its moving ist probaly going to take a while for enything to happen with thoughs two



I hope it's going to be many episode's cause this serie rocks. I'm kinda curious if they going to bring back that beagle guy cause he was threatining kyoko to take her but that's a part thats kinda flushed away in the manga i'm so curious how this is going to turn al out. To bad you have to wait each month for a new chapter so it's going to take a while before we know that. In first i thought not so highly of skip beat i was kinda like what a weirdo kid that girl but how more i read the more excited i became especially when the parts of ren struggling about his feelings for kyoko and kyoko also made some sings about feelings but is trying to push it away cause she dont wanna love again awwww i really want more skip beat now


i knoooooooooooooooooooow right
it totaly rocks
at first i just bought the first book cause my cousen was reading manga all the time
i didnt like it the first book but it got realy intresting the second book
now i count the days for new chapters
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/3/09

blackanimecat wrote:


Slona18 wrote:


blackanimecat wrote:


Slona18 wrote:

I totaly love Skip beat this is the second anime im reading (im olso reading VK) but how manu chapters does a normal manga got? cause it has many chapters and its no where near a end. I was soo trilled with the chapters where ren was getting feelings for her and tries to "focus" i was so happy i was reading and reading to get it to the part they actually becoming closer and closer but know im at chapter 135 and the "love" moment is in my opinion totally gone. I'm very curious about how this all i going to turn out. By the way does anyone know how much episode's the anime got? because it's already to episode 19 and most animes just got 24 epi's between episode 19 of the anime and chapter 135 from the manga it is a hell of a way to go. I hope its going to turn out a more seasoned anime because else there will be many skipping. This story has developt so beautyfull in the begining kyoko rushing things for Sho like a servant i kinda diddn't like those parts cause it made her look soo stupid but know she is sooo awsome still a weird personallity but know in the bully drama she's kinda creepy i just love this serie


some anime i wach has up to 52 eps (some that i dont wach has over 130eps):sweatingbullets: this serises has like over 23books and after how slow its moving ist probaly going to take a while for enything to happen with thoughs two



I hope it's going to be many episode's cause this serie rocks. I'm kinda curious if they going to bring back that beagle guy cause he was threatining kyoko to take her but that's a part thats kinda flushed away in the manga i'm so curious how this is going to turn al out. To bad you have to wait each month for a new chapter so it's going to take a while before we know that. In first i thought not so highly of skip beat i was kinda like what a weirdo kid that girl but how more i read the more excited i became especially when the parts of ren struggling about his feelings for kyoko and kyoko also made some sings about feelings but is trying to push it away cause she dont wanna love again awwww i really want more skip beat now


i knoooooooooooooooooooow right
it totaly rocks
at first i just bought the first book cause my cousen was reading manga all the time
i didnt like it the first book but it got realy intresting the second book
now i count the days for new chapters


Too bad the anima has skipped the part where kyoko is helping ren with acting in his apartment. i really loved that part it made a very good mood i'm very curious how this is all going to turn out.

its still a while before we can read another chapter :(:( i want more know
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.