First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply **Role-play** School Life!
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
We have created or have characters right? And I asked you guys what dorm and class you want to be in. We will use our characters here to do a role-play about them going to school. XD

Sorry I'm bad at explaining things. Hmmm.........I think what I mean is that we're gonna role-play our characters like they're students (or they are students) in school.

{Baby-chan is really bad at explaining things! DX}
Moderator
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Kaname: *enters classroom*

Giotto: *enters classroom* I wonder where is everyone? *looks at Kaname*

Kaname: *sits down* I guess we are the first ones here.
Posted 2/21/09
Rosette: *opens the door and enters hurrily* Yes! I made it on time!!! XD

Satella: *sigh* There's no need to hurry. It's only 7 am...Why the heck would you wake me up this early?!

Rosette: Nothing really. I just wanted to come here now! XD *realizes something* W-what?! It's only 7 am??!

Satella: Geez! You're really hopeless.

Rosette: *sits down and looks at the two guys* Hi ya! Good morning!

Satella: Oh! Hi! Good morning! *sits down*

Rosette and Satella: Are you guys new here?
Moderator
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

saiunkokulover wrote:

Rosette: *opens the door and enters hurrily* Yes! I made it on time!!! XD

Satella: *sigh* There's no need to hurry. It's only 7 am...Why the heck would you wake me up this early?!

Rosette: Nothing really. I just wanted to come here now! XD *realizes something* W-what?! It's only 7 am??!

Satella: Geez! You're really hopeless.

Rosette: *sits down and looks at the two guys* Hi ya! Good morning!

Satella: Oh! Hi! Good morning! *sits down*

Rosette and Satella: Are you guys new here?


Kaname: *smiles* yes we are new here, it's nice to meet you I'm Kaname Kuran *bows*

Giotto: *two finger salute* I'm Giotto!
Posted 2/22/09

Fyrune wrote:


saiunkokulover wrote:

Rosette: *opens the door and enters hurrily* Yes! I made it on time!!! XD

Satella: *sigh* There's no need to hurry. It's only 7 am...Why the heck would you wake me up this early?!

Rosette: Nothing really. I just wanted to come here now! XD *realizes something* W-what?! It's only 7 am??!

Satella: Geez! You're really hopeless.

Rosette: *sits down and looks at the two guys* Hi ya! Good morning!

Satella: Oh! Hi! Good morning! *sits down*

Rosette and Satella: Are you guys new here?


Kaname: *smiles* yes we are new here, it's nice to meet you I'm Kaname Kuran *bows*

Giotto: *two finger salute* I'm Giotto!


Satella: Hi! My name is........

(Satella couldn't continue because Rosette started to introduce herself..)

Rosette: Hey ya guys! I'm Rosette Christopher! *smiles* Nice to meet ya!

Satella: {Why the heck did she introduce herself when I was!. Anyway, I gotta introduce myself} Hi Kaname-san and Giotto-san! *bows* My name is Satella Harvenheit. It's nice meeting you for the first time! *smiles*
Posted 2/22/09
Ryuuki: *opens the door* Looks like we're early here. Aren't we?

Shuuei: *enters room* Yes, we are. *sighs* Why did you need us to wake up and go here early? I want to sleep some more.

Seiran: We can't do anything about it. When it happens, it happens. We are all here today early. *realizes something* Huh? Where's Kouyuu-sama?

Shuuei: *giggles*

Kouyuu: *exhausted* Grrrrr...!!!

Shuuei: *laughs* You got lost again! Am I right Kouyuu? *being sarcastic*

Kouyuu: Shut up!

Shuuei: Well, that isn't very surprising you know. We all can get lost because we are just new here and this school is big. But you can get lost even after our school year.

Kouyuu: I told you to SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! *throws his books*

Shuuei: *catches them* What are you gonna do if you lost your books? You can't study without these so don't throw them. And besides, one of the ladies here almost got hit if I haven't catch them.

Kouyuu: Hmph!

Ryuuki: Are you two gonna sit or what? And besides, we are not here to fight. We are here to learn.

Seiran: Your Majes....no. Ryuuki has a point.

Shuuei and Kouyuu: Alright.

(The four of them looked at the guys who were first to come to school. They introduced themselves.)

Ryuuki: We are....no. My name is Shi Ryuuki. Nice to meet you!

Seiran: My name is Shi Seiran. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Kouyuu: I'am Ri Kouyuu. Nice to meet you!

Shuuei: My name is Ran Shuuei. It's a pleasure meeting you for the first time. *smiles and approaches the two girls*

Kouyuu: Oh boy! Here we go again! *sighs*

Seiran: *sighs* There's no helping it.

Ryuuki: We agree.
Moderator
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

saiunkokulover wrote:


Fyrune wrote:


saiunkokulover wrote:

Rosette: *opens the door and enters hurrily* Yes! I made it on time!!! XD

Satella: *sigh* There's no need to hurry. It's only 7 am...Why the heck would you wake me up this early?!

Rosette: Nothing really. I just wanted to come here now! XD *realizes something* W-what?! It's only 7 am??!

Satella: Geez! You're really hopeless.

Rosette: *sits down and looks at the two guys* Hi ya! Good morning!

Satella: Oh! Hi! Good morning! *sits down*

Rosette and Satella: Are you guys new here?


Kaname: *smiles* yes we are new here, it's nice to meet you I'm Kaname Kuran *bows*

Giotto: *two finger salute* I'm Giotto!


Satella: Hi! My name is........

(Satella couldn't continue because Rosette started to introduce herself..)

Rosette: Hey ya guys! I'm Rosette Christopher! *smiles* Nice to meet ya!

Satella:
{Why the heck did she introduce herself when I was!. Anyway, I gotta introduce myself} Hi Kaname-san and Giotto-san! *bows* My name is Satella Harvenheit. It's nice meeting you for the first time! *smiles*

Kaname: *smiles*

Giotto: *grins* It's nice to meet the two of you Satella-san, Rosette-san.
Posted 2/23/09
Rosette: Same here! =D *looks at Satella* Huh? What's wrong Satella?

Satella: Nothing's wrong with me except for this guy! *points at Shuuei* Who the heck are you?!

Rosette: Isn't he one of your husband-to-be?

Satella: What are you talking about?! And where did you come up with such a stupid idea?!

Rosette: Because you two look so good with each other, you know.

Satella: Just shut the hell up Rosette!! *looks at Shuuei* Why are you like this to me?!
Posted 2/23/09
Crown : ROSETTE-CHAN! Where's Chrono, and Azmaria?

Sora : Ahh.. Better not flirt with any of them, Rosette..

Crown : Chrono will lose it! *laughs with Sora*

Sukuri : You should be careful, Crown..

Sora : Sukuri!

Crown : *hugs Sukuri* Why?

Sukuri : Nevermind... *slyly grins at Sora*

Sora : *softly growls*

Sukuri : *sticks tongue out*

Sora : YOU LITTLE!

Teacher : *yells* SIT DOWN, SORA! YOU TOO, SUKURI AND CROWN! *looks at everyone else* YOU GUYS TOO!

*Sora, Sukuri and Crown immeadiately sat down*

Crown : Damn... This teacher is harsh..
Posted 2/25/09
Rosette: Hey Miss!!! Good morning!!!

Satella: Would you just shut up?!

Rosette: What's wrong with greeting her?

Teacher: Okay......Just please be quiet in your seat Rosette.

Rosette: Yes, miss! XD

Satella: Something is definetely wrong with her head!

(The bell rang. And it's break time.)

Satella: I don't like that teacher.....She's very strict!

Rosette: I love that teacher! She's very fun to talk with! XD

Satella: When will you ever grow up?!

Rosette: Oh look! It's Kaname and Gioto and Crown and Sora!!! XD

Satella: Would you stop saying "and" over and over again! Geez!

Rosette: Okay....Oh! Look! It's that guy who approached to you earlier!

Satella: *creeping out* T-that guy!? *runs and hides in the girls' bathroom*

Rosette: *burst out laughing* Satella is very funny!!! XD
Moderator
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

saiunkokulover wrote:

Rosette: Hey Miss!!! Good morning!!!

Satella: Would you just shut up?!

Rosette: What's wrong with greeting her?

Teacher: Okay......Just please be quiet in your seat Rosette.

Rosette: Yes, miss! XD

Satella: Something is definetely wrong with her head!

(The bell rang. And it's break time.)

Satella: I don't like that teacher.....She's very strict!

Rosette: I love that teacher! She's very fun to talk with! XD

Satella: When will you ever grow up?!

Rosette: Oh look! It's Kaname and Gioto and Crown and Sora!!! XD

Satella: Would you stop saying "and" over and over again! Geez!

Rosette: Okay....Oh! Look! It's that guy who approached to you earlier!

Satella: *creeping out* T-that guy!? *runs and hides in the girls' bathroom*

Rosette: *burst out laughing* Satella is very funny!!! XD


Kaname: *carrying a tower of books* Hi! *sees Stella running* what's wrong with her?

Giotto: Yo! *burst out laughing* Hey Stella *knocks on the bathroom door* I think you've got the wrong door it's actually the men's bathroom.
Posted 2/26/09
Satella: Huh? Ehhh?!!! *runs out of the men's bathroom* I'm very sorry about that Giotto-san! *blushing and bowing a lot*

Rosette: *runs to Satella* Hey Satella!!!! *still laughing* What's wrong with you!? *had a stupid idea* Is it that you want to see the boys in the bathroom that you went in there instead of the girls' bathroom? *teasing*

Satella: Shut up Rosette! I-I d-don't have any intention of looking at them in there!

Rosette: Are you sure?! *teasing*

Satella: Stop saying such non-sense will you! *looks at Giotto* I'm really sorry about that. Please forgive me.

Rosette: Yeah. Please forgive her for sneeking in the bathroom.

Satella: Why you little brat!!! *chases Rosette around the place*

Rosette: Hahahahahaha!!!! XD Catch me if you can Old woman!!!

Satella: You stop with your non-sense!
Posted 2/26/09
Crown : *hugs Satella* Stop teasing her... So evil!

Sora : I really have to go to the bathroom, but i'm not sure if Satella-san will peek.. *teasing*

Sukuri : *tries not to laugh* Pfft.

Crown : *glares at Sora* STOP THAT! *smiles, trying hard not to laugh*
Posted 2/27/09
Kouyuu: *comes out of the bathroom* Was there someone inside when I was there?

Seiran: *trying to hold back his laughter* Yes, there was someone in there. It was that person over there..*points at Satella*

Kouyuu: *blush* Why would a woman go inside a Men's bathroom?!?!?! *shouting* That's just crazy!

Seiran: Yes, but....that really did happen earlier........

Ryuuki: What's going on in here?

Seiran: Ah, Your Majes.....Ryuuki-sama. Something happened while Kouyuu-sama was inside the bathroom..That actually happened inside there.

Ryuuki: What did you say? *looks at Kouyuu* Is that true Kouyuu?

Kouyuu: Just shut up and don't ask me anything about it. Because I don't know either!

Ryuuki: Okay....(I was only asking....You don't need to be mad at me that easily, you know.)

Seiran: Uhmm.....Where's Ran Shogun? Err....What I meant was Syuuei-sama.

Ryuuki: He's somewhere near here. I don't know where though.

(Syuuei was seen following Rosette around the place....)

Moderator
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

saiunkokulover wrote:

Satella: Huh? Ehhh?!!! *runs out of the men's bathroom* I'm very sorry about that Giotto-san! *blushing and bowing a lot*

Rosette: *runs to Satella* Hey Satella!!!! *still laughing* What's wrong with you!? *had a stupid idea* Is it that you want to see the boys in the bathroom that you went in there instead of the girls' bathroom? *teasing*

Satella: Shut up Rosette! I-I d-don't have any intention of looking at them in there!

Rosette: Are you sure?! *teasing*

Satella: Stop saying such non-sense will you! *looks at Giotto* I'm really sorry about that. Please forgive me.

Rosette: Yeah. Please forgive her for sneeking in the bathroom.

Satella: Why you little brat!!! *chases Rosette around the place*

Rosette: Hahahahahaha!!!! XD Catch me if you can Old woman!!!

Satella: You stop with your non-sense!


Giotto: *charming smile* don't worry at least he didn't see you, didn't you know that the guy you are avoiding is inside the bathroom, you're lucky!

Kaname: Oi! you're the one to talk remember what happened last time?

Giotto: *blush* let's not get onto that topic I don't want to remember it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.