First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [RYOKEI] Dorm building
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/5/10
Welcome to [RYOKEI] dorm building where Yamada Ryosuke and Inoo Kei fans can stay and chat.

This group is for all lovers. So, minna, WELCOME!! XDDD


message from dorm head ::

to those who have or have not posted the application for the membership I.D. kindly PM me again.
i am so sorry for the late update. i've been so busy at school. but now i'm free! it's summer time in
our place. so go! go! go! here please. ^_^ -> PM ME!

~thank you~



Dorm Heads:
emkyuu ♥hagiwara umi♥
kamekira ♥keira♥

Mentors:
kiralacus1994 ♥kiritani yuu♥
kitsune03 ♥ika♥
syazrule ♥hiroshi yuuri♥

Students:
- lika_chan ♥angelica♥
- Yamada_Yuuki83 ♥yuuki♥
- movielover1512 ♥ivy♥
- preppygothika ♥ayumu♥
- crazy25ai ♥aira♥
- shiro-ao-kuro-ryosuke ♥ammira♥
- Ladyazn768 ♥lisa♥
- azn23 ♥ash♥
- prettydiane_owws09 ♥ryochii♥
- Azmaria28 ♥rima♥
- izza00t ♥iz♥
- kurisichiin ♥megu♥
- katie_raven ♥yukari♥
- xlidovietguhx ♥nini♥
- picang ♥amu-chi♥
- iloveikuta ♥yumi♥
- triccian ♥trixie♥
- ryo_kaycee ♥kayccee♥
- yamapichance ♥nina♥
- egap ♥paige♥
- Atij ♥ati♥
- frcxwhoa716 ♥kana♥
- xlidovietguhx ♥nini♥
- tegofa ♥maki♥
- aMi_bFf ♥ami♥
- katie_raven ♥yukari♥
- haissek ♥kessiah♥
- mimi_inoo ♥keiristen♥
- mika_27 ♥mika♥
- samyaol ♥samyaol♥
- JiaTadem ♥Jia♥
- mizuki_01 ♥mizuki-chan♥
- moonprincessviolet ♥sakura♥
- tyndyl ♥tyn♥
- meanne017 ♥nikki♥
- yakusoku14 ♥kaths♥
- machi_kuragi ♥Machi♥
- aznsk8ngmangafreak ♥Yuu Ohno♥
- caesura ♥daydee♥
- eternalblood66 ♥eternal-san♥

Application Form

Username:
Nick Name:
DOB:
Country:
Language:
Blood Type
Height:
Likes:
Hates:
Fave Pet:
Fave Singer/Actor:
Fave Food:
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:
Message 2 ALL:

[to those who are already members, please sign again. but don't worry. your position are still safe. just to make everyone knoww who you are and you are part of the building. ^_^]

DoRm BuiLdiNg


GrOund FloOr



LiViNg RoOm I choose this one because it has a piano


KiTcHeN


OuTDoOr


SwiMmiNg PoOls

pool #1



pool #2



pool #3



we also have shuttle. free for this dorm members. so that we can go to the meeting hall, sport or music building easily. ^_^



Sports Buildings

SB #1



this contains the:

•swimming team
•golf team
•tennis team
•badminton team
•soccer team
•football team

SB #2


this contains the:

•table tennis team
•high jump team
•badminton team
•acrobatic team
•athletics team

(and etc.. the sports that aren't mentioned are in this building.)

Music Building

-Inside-



-practice hall-



-outside-



okay. i know all of us are talented. we will be holding a concert anytime we want.
we can all be stars so i built a concert hall for all of us!. we will just inform when we will
be having a concert. the RYOKEI Music Staffs will handle it and the other dorm can be our
audiences. we can also invite them as guests in the concert. ^_^

RYOKEI CONCERT HALL




ENTERTAINMENT/RANDOM ROOMS:

Karaoke Room - you can sing here anytime you want. ^_^



Cafe



Valentines Room - so, every valentines, we'll invite guys form other academy to celebrate here. :)



Conference/Meeting Room



Work-Out/GYM



High-tech Area



Telephone Booth - you can contact your friends, parents, neighbors here.



Dance Studio



Massage Room



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER PLACES beside the dorm but part of it

Garden - all kinds of plants are here.





Pond



Amusement Park




Airport (we will have field trips so we will be riding private jets to travel other places)



ROOMS :: ~this is first come first serve. so you better hurry up.~

just choose any of these you want ok? :)

~SOLO BEDROOMS~

Name:
Type of solo bedroom:



HERE ARE MORE~! :)

(I just mix up with double and single bed, pick one bedroom you like, no need to share [have some privacy hehehe and its first come first serve yah~~~] each room with a bathroom, i'm gonna find it later kay...



so, uhmm, this is first come first serve. if all are already taken then i'll post new ones so you can all get your own bedrooms. hope ya like it! :P

we will be having TWO NEW BUILDINGS behind our dorm buidling. and it will be separated as THE RYOKEI SPORTS BUILDING & THE RYOKEI MUSIC BUILDING. it's still under construction so you need to apply here first. (you can join both Sports and Music, but you cannot be a President nor Vice President in both buildings. if you are a president in RYOKEI Sports Building, then you should be only a member in Music. sorry. hope you understand.)

RYOKEI SPORTS BUILDING

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/RYOKEI_SPORTS_BUILDING

please post your application here.
->RYOKEI SPORTS APPLICATION


[CLOSED]RYOKEI Sports President (first come first serve)

Username:
Nickname:
Sport:
Skills:
Why so you want to be the president?:[CLOSED] - already have president


RYOKEI Sports Vice President/s (as many people)

Username:
Nickname:
Sport:
Skills:
Why do you want to be a Vice President?:

RYOKEI Sports Members

Username:
Nickname:
Favorite Sport:
What's the reason for you to join here?:

RYOKEI MUSIC BUILDING

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/RYOKEI_MUSIC_BUILDING?src=trail

please post your application here.
->RYOKEI MUSIC APPLICATION

[CLOSED]RYOKEI Music President (first come first serve)

Username:
Nickname:
Skills:
Dance or Sing?:
Instrument you know how to play:
Why so you want to be the president?:[CLOSED] - already have president


RYOKEI Music Vice President/s (as many people)

Username:
Nickname:
Skills:
Dance or Sing?:
Instrument you know how to play:
Why do you want to be a Vice President?:

RYOKEI Music Members

Username:
Nickname:
Dance or Sing?:
Instrument you know how to play:
What's the reason for you to join here?:

please join. thank you~

By the way, if you want to upload yamada ryosuke and inoo kei pixies.. just simply go here. ^_^

----->>> RYO DORM PICTURES

and

----->>> KEI DORM PICTURES

here's our membership cards! or maybe we can call it i.d.'s. :P

if you want to suggest more, you can. this is too simple. because im not good at editing. haha.

choose one. :)





fill this up. :P



Username:

Nickname:

Date of Birth:

Japanese Name:

Name of Room:

Message for everyone:

YAMA-CHAN I.D. or KEI-CHAN I.D.?:


WE FINALLY HAVE UNIFORMS! :]
it's decided.. to see, here it is! :D


B.



"so the short sleeves would be for Monday, Wednesday and Friday. then the long sleeves would be for Tuesday and Fridays."


GUYS PLEASE JOIN THIS http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-457507/RYOKEI-Dorm-Game-Picture-Caption-Contest.html

THANK YOU VERY MUCH~! HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME~!!
Student
9125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 伊野尾慧 LOL, ahaha.....
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
Application Form

Username: egap
Nick Name: paige
DOB: sept. 8, 1991
Country: philippines
Language: filipino, english
Blood Type: o+
Height: 5'4
Likes: books, movies, je' japan, jmusic, kei ino.. a looott!!!
Hates: sluts
Fave Pet: teacup poodles
Face Singer/Actor: yamapi, toma, HSJ, news, JE's, inoue mao, erika toda, maki horikita, hikaru tada.. etc
Fave Food: pasta, chili foods, green mango!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: its kei inoo!!
Message 2 ALL: lets have fun in this dorm!!!



stylish solo bedroom.. can i have it??



RYOKEI Sports Members

Username: egap
Nickname: paige
Favorite Sport: volleyball
What's the reason for you to join here?: i like sports.. hate doing nothing.. hehhe
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

egap wrote:

Application Form

Username: egap
Nick Name: paige
DOB: sept. 8, 1991
Country: philippines
Language: filipino, english
Blood Type: o+
Height: 5'4
Likes: books, movies, je' japan, jmusic, kei ino.. a looott!!!
Hates: sluts
Fave Pet: teacup poodles
Face Singer/Actor: yamapi, toma, HSJ, news, JE's, inoue mao, erika toda, maki horikita, hikaru tada.. etc
Fave Food: pasta, chili foods, green mango!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: its kei inoo!!
Message 2 ALL: lets have fun in this dorm!!!



stylish solo bedroom.. can i have it??



RYOKEI Sports Members

Username: egap
Nickname: paige
Favorite Sport: volleyball
What's the reason for you to join here?: i like sports.. hate doing nothing.. hehhe


thanks paige-chan! stylish bedroom is now yours. ^_^ enjoy your stay! :)
yoroshiku ne~ and also thank you for signing in the RYOKEI sports.
Student
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
Application Form

~SOLO BEDROOMS~
Number 03!!Please!

Username:Atij
Nick Name:Ati-chan
DOB:March 31
Country:Malaysia
Language:Malayand English
Blood Type:O
Height:1_ _ cm!I dunno!!^_~
Likes:Listen to music, writing, and make graphic
Hates:Dogs & People who think They better than OTHERs!!hehe..
Fave Pet:Cat!!
Face Singer/Actor:Yamada Ryosuke
Fave Food:Lasagna, macaroni,and my mom's cook!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:Bcoz, I like this DORM!!It related to Yamada!!hehe..And i want to know about Yama and Kei fan's better!!^_~
Message 2 ALL:Minna-san!Nice to meet you!!^_^

RYOKEI Music President (first come first serve)

Username:Atij
Nickname:Ati-chan
Skills:Writing!
Dance or Sing?:Sing
Instrument you know how to play:-a bit in piano
Why so you want to be the president?:Because i LOVE music!!^^



Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

Atij wrote:

Application Form

~SOLO BEDROOMS~
Number 03!!Please!

Username:Atij
Nick Name:Ati-chan
DOB:March 31
Country:Malaysia
Language:Malayand English
Blood Type:O
Height:1_ _ cm!I dunno!!^_~
Likes:Listen to music, writing, and make graphic
Hates:Dogs & People who think They better than OTHERs!!hehe..
Fave Pet:Cat!!
Face Singer/Actor:Yamada Ryosuke
Fave Food:Lasagna, macaroni,and my mom's cook!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:Bcoz, I like this DORM!!It related to Yamada!!hehe..And i want to know about Yama and Kei fan's better!!^_~
Message 2 ALL:Minna-san!Nice to meet you!!^_^

RYOKEI Music President (first come first serve)

Username:Atij
Nickname:Ati-chan
Skills:Writing!
Dance or Sing?:Sing
Instrument you know how to play:-a bit in piano
Why so you want to be the president?:Because i LOVE music!!^^





okay~!! thanks for joining ati-chan! hmm. gomen there's a president already.. but you can be a v. president too. ^_^ you want?
Student
25453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:

Application Form

~SOLO BEDROOMS~
Number 03!!Please!

Username:Atij
Nick Name:Ati-chan
DOB:March 31
Country:Malaysia
Language:Malayand English
Blood Type:O
Height:1_ _ cm!I dunno!!^_~
Likes:Listen to music, writing, and make graphic
Hates:Dogs & People who think They better than OTHERs!!hehe..
Fave Pet:Cat!!
Face Singer/Actor:Yamada Ryosuke
Fave Food:Lasagna, macaroni,and my mom's cook!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:Bcoz, I like this DORM!!It related to Yamada!!hehe..And i want to know about Yama and Kei fan's better!!^_~
Message 2 ALL:Minna-san!Nice to meet you!!^_^

RYOKEI Music President (first come first serve)

Username:Atij
Nickname:Ati-chan
Skills:Writing!
Dance or Sing?:Sing
Instrument you know how to play:-a bit in piano
Why so you want to be the president?:Because i LOVE music!!^^





okay~!! thanks for joining ati-chan! hmm. gomen there's a president already.. but you can be a v. president too. ^_^ you want? :)


Oh,really??hahaha..I guess, YES!!hehe..^_^btw, sorry for the trouble ne~!haha..
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

Atij wrote:


emkyuu wrote:


Atij wrote:

Application Form

~SOLO BEDROOMS~
Number 03!!Please!

Username:Atij
Nick Name:Ati-chan
DOB:March 31
Country:Malaysia
Language:Malayand English
Blood Type:O
Height:1_ _ cm!I dunno!!^_~
Likes:Listen to music, writing, and make graphic
Hates:Dogs & People who think They better than OTHERs!!hehe..
Fave Pet:Cat!!
Face Singer/Actor:Yamada Ryosuke
Fave Food:Lasagna, macaroni,and my mom's cook!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:Bcoz, I like this DORM!!It related to Yamada!!hehe..And i want to know about Yama and Kei fan's better!!^_~
Message 2 ALL:Minna-san!Nice to meet you!!^_^

RYOKEI Music President (first come first serve)

Username:Atij
Nickname:Ati-chan
Skills:Writing!
Dance or Sing?:Sing
Instrument you know how to play:-a bit in piano
Why so you want to be the president?:Because i LOVE music!!^^





okay~!! thanks for joining ati-chan! hmm. gomen there's a president already.. but you can be a v. president too. ^_^ you want? :)


Oh,really??hahaha..I guess, YES!!hehe..^_^btw, sorry for the trouble ne~!haha..


it's ok~! .. hehehe. you may now edit the Music Building if you want. ^_^ i linked it there.
Student
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Username:xlidovietguhx
Nick Name:nini
DOB:september 1 96
Country:USA
Language:viet
Blood Type:i dont kno
Height:5'1
Likes:JE
Hates:untrue rumors
Fave Pet:puppy
Fave Singer/Actor:yamada ryosuke
Fave Food:seafood
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:cuz i support hsj
Message 2 ALL:yoroshiku ne
Student
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Mandaluyong City
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Solo bedroom # 06 please

Application Form

Username: ryo_kaycee
Nick Name: kaycee
DOB: Nov. 12, 1992
Country: Philippines
Language: tagalog, bikol, english
Blood Type: B+
Height: 5'7
Likes: simple, hsj, jpop,jdrama, kei&ryo
Hates: liars
Fave Pet: puppy/dog
Fave Singer/Actor: HSJ, jun,shun,teppei,jin,kame,hiruma,yama-chan,etc..
Fave Food: strawberries, cake, ice cream, pesto, potato fries and chips
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: because i like kei & ryo
Message 2 ALL: nice to meet you all


RYOKEI Music Members

Username: ryo_kaycee
Nickname: kaycee
Dance or Sing?: sing &dance
Instrument you know how to play: violin, guitar, flute
What's the reason for you to join here? i love music
Student
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Username: triccian
Nick Name: trixie
DOB: 10-10-1988
Country: philippines
Language: filipino, english
Blood Type: O
Height: 4"11
Likes: inoo-sama and yama-chan, music, books
Hates: rude people
Fave Pet: dogs
Fave Singer/Actor: HSJ, arashi
Fave Food: french fries, hamburger...
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: i love em both!
Message 2 ALL: hello everyone! let's be happy staying together, ne?

wooden bedroom please...
Student
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
oh! i'm already a part of this dorm... sorry if i enrolled again... ^_^
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

xlidovietguhx wrote:

Username:xlidovietguhx
Nick Name:nini
DOB:september 1 96
Country:USA
Language:viet
Blood Type:i dont kno
Height:5'1
Likes:JE
Hates:untrue rumors
Fave Pet:puppy
Fave Singer/Actor:yamada ryosuke
Fave Food:seafood
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?:cuz i support hsj
Message 2 ALL:yoroshiku ne


yoroshiku~! please choose your bedroom. and pls also sign for the RYOKEI music or sport. thank you~
Student
4799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

triccian wrote:

oh! i'm already a part of this dorm... sorry if i enrolled again... ^_^


it's ok. it better so that everyone can know you~ thank you. ^_^

16971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Application Form

Username: kiralacus1994
Nick Name: kiritani yuu
DOB: 16/4/94
Country: osaka, japan
Language: japanese, english, chinese, chinese dialect, a little of malay
Blood Type: sorry, not sure
Height: 172.5cm
Likes: RYO-CHAN!!! sports, music instryments [flute, keyboard]
Hates: nothing much
Fave Pet: dont really like animals...
Fave Singer/Actor: RYO-CHAN!
Fave Food: sushi, ramen, teppanyaki,
Why do you want to be a mentor of This dorm?: spread the RYO-CHAN love!! ^_^
Message 2 ALL: Yoroshiku ne~
16971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
RYOKEI Sports Vice President/s (as many people)

Username: kiralacus1994
Nickname: kiritani yuu
Sport: volleyball~! ^_^
Skills: air pistol shooting, swimming, volleyball, basketball, netball, and really ACTIVE!
Why do you want to be a Vice President?: cause i want to spread the RYO-chan love~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.