First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
The most lesbian looking female character
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 6/1/09 , edited 6/1/09

nohworryz wrote:



hahaha thats from the manga that nagi drew, right? funny stuff...but is she a lesbo or is she just manly?


Yep, she is from the manga that Nagi drew. Anyway, i don't think that she's a lesbian, she's just a manly girl as preferred by the manga artist . Perhaps, that's one reason why her mangas got rejected by the publishers.
27035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
All the women in Vandread in the beginning. And A, B, and C ko in Ako
27035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/1/09
If you think about it Ranma too
24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/27/09
No one beat Kanako
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

unicorna wrote:



these 2 ?




what anime is in the first picture?

Posted 7/28/09

die-taht wrote:


Tatsuki of bleach...no doubt about it


I don't think she's a les.
Posted 7/28/09

mad_dog wrote:


unicorna wrote:



these 2 ?




what anime is in the first picture?

umm...if i'm not mistaken the first pic's from "Girl Bravo"
but if I'm wrong plz don't be mad..



1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Himemiya84 wrote:


die-taht wrote:


Tatsuki of bleach...no doubt about it


I don't think she's a les.





Your in denial
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 7/28/09
How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Corvis wrote:

How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?




If she had a shirt that said
"I'm a lesbian" on it that would make her look lesbian
or one that said "I like naked girls"
then they would look kinda lesbian
21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:

How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?




If she had a shirt that said
"I'm a lesbian" on it that would make her look lesbian
or one that said "I like naked girls"
then they would look kinda lesbian


=_=U So not what I meant! But, yes... that would be true, except for the fact that I don't think I've ever seen that... you?
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

Corvis wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:

How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?




If she had a shirt that said
"I'm a lesbian" on it that would make her look lesbian
or one that said "I like naked girls"
then they would look kinda lesbian


=_=U So not what I meant! But, yes... that would be true, except for the fact that I don't think I've ever seen that... you?















I also found another one put it said something rather dirty



21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:

How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?




If she had a shirt that said
"I'm a lesbian" on it that would make her look lesbian
or one that said "I like naked girls"
then they would look kinda lesbian


=_=U So not what I meant! But, yes... that would be true, except for the fact that I don't think I've ever seen that... you?











I also found another one put it said something rather dirty





O.O I meant on an anime character... not in real life.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

Corvis wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:

How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?




If she had a shirt that said
"I'm a lesbian" on it that would make her look lesbian
or one that said "I like naked girls"
then they would look kinda lesbian


=_=U So not what I meant! But, yes... that would be true, except for the fact that I don't think I've ever seen that... you?











I also found another one put it said something rather dirty





O.O I meant on an anime character... not in real life.



oh right
well I haven't seen many pop culture t shirts designs in anime cept the pedo bear one

21478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Camelot
Offline
Posted 7/28/09 , edited 7/28/09

Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Corvis wrote:

How can a girl look like a lesbian? Isn't it the way they act that makes them lesbian? I mean... that other red-headed girl from bleach is lesbian, but, if you just looked at her would you have known that?




If she had a shirt that said
"I'm a lesbian" on it that would make her look lesbian
or one that said "I like naked girls"
then they would look kinda lesbian


=_=U So not what I meant! But, yes... that would be true, except for the fact that I don't think I've ever seen that... you?











I also found another one put it said something rather dirty





O.O I meant on an anime character... not in real life.



oh right
well I haven't seen many pop culture t shirts designs in anime cept the pedo bear one



E-excuse me? What are these odd terms you're using?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.