First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Dead space for the Wii
76 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


mrwer1 wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:


mrwer1 wrote:


nintendofanboy wrote:

I'm really looking forward to the game, I heard EA going to push it limits in the graphics so... I hope it turns out good.


LOL. No matter how hard EA tries, it'll still look like a "Late PS1" or "Early PS2" game because, well, it's a Wii!


is that all you damn xbox360 fanboys care about is graphics?! i bet you never once played a wii game but only read what others said and i bet you never played any old Nintendo game before and if you guys think Nintendo sucks so much how come they been around for over 20 years? also we got the best game ever Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time!


Actually, I'm a PS fanboy. And no, graphics isn't the only thing I care about, but it sure should be a big part of games nowadays. Even if you dont compare PS3 games and Wii games with graphics, PS3 games still kill. Besides, PS3 don't use little nunchucks that you swing around with a sensor that can barely ever sense its movements. I've played many wii games before cause my cousin has one. The ONLY one that i've ever really enjoyed was SSBB, which got boring after awhile. Lol, I beg your pardon? Legend of Zela Ocarina of Time is the best game ever? You have got to be kidding me.


this makes anything you say about another console most likely irrelevant and most likely ignorant. good job.

and According to Metacritic, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is the highest rated video game ever. the only game with a near flawless score of 99/100. and all games on metacritic are based on multiple reviews. this one is specifically is based on 22 reviews.


Those reviews were probably all posted by Nintendo fanboys. Seriously, there's not such thing as the best game or highest rated game, because you have no idea who are the people writing the reviews and voting for the game.

96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
I'll give the Wii version a try even though I already got it on the 360 already.
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

mrwer1 wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


mrwer1 wrote:


JamestheFreak wrote:


mrwer1 wrote:


nintendofanboy wrote:

I'm really looking forward to the game, I heard EA going to push it limits in the graphics so... I hope it turns out good.


LOL. No matter how hard EA tries, it'll still look like a "Late PS1" or "Early PS2" game because, well, it's a Wii!


is that all you damn xbox360 fanboys care about is graphics?! i bet you never once played a wii game but only read what others said and i bet you never played any old Nintendo game before and if you guys think Nintendo sucks so much how come they been around for over 20 years? also we got the best game ever Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time!


Actually, I'm a PS fanboy. And no, graphics isn't the only thing I care about, but it sure should be a big part of games nowadays. Even if you dont compare PS3 games and Wii games with graphics, PS3 games still kill. Besides, PS3 don't use little nunchucks that you swing around with a sensor that can barely ever sense its movements. I've played many wii games before cause my cousin has one. The ONLY one that i've ever really enjoyed was SSBB, which got boring after awhile. Lol, I beg your pardon? Legend of Zela Ocarina of Time is the best game ever? You have got to be kidding me.


this makes anything you say about another console most likely irrelevant and most likely ignorant. good job.

and According to Metacritic, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is the highest rated video game ever. the only game with a near flawless score of 99/100. and all games on metacritic are based on multiple reviews. this one is specifically is based on 22 reviews.


Those reviews were probably all posted by Nintendo fanboys. Seriously, there's not such thing as the best game or highest rated game, because you have no idea who are the people writing the reviews and voting for the game.



No, they're not all nintendo fanboy reviews. Metacritic is a collaboration of official reviewers like magazines, websites, etc. None are rated by fans.
Posted 8/27/09 , edited 8/27/09

KingofTragedyTXL wrote:

If you were stupid enough to buy a wii, you shouldnt be allowed to play a game such as 'dead space'


What's your problem? You too lazy to pay Wii? Angry because it hurts your wrist if you play for more than to minutes? I have a Wii. It's great for multiplayer games. I'd love to get Dead Space if it came out for the Wii.
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/10
yes for me too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.