First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Princesspinkykat's Avatar Shop
Posted 3/8/09

princesspinkykat wrote:


mew_lauren_chan wrote:


Bought



thanks a bunch!

Member
2026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

princesspinkykat wrote:


kekeex wrote:

[1) Sample number 2
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text): kekeex
3) URL of pic that you posted”


the guy one?


the girl one
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/21/09

Skipped NOT ENOUGH PIC
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

bluetiger04 wrote:

1) Sample number; 2
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text)Bribri
3) URL of pic that you posted”
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8040118


sorry, that one is sold out unless you want the guy one
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

kekeex wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:


kekeex wrote:

[1) Sample number 2
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text): kekeex
3) URL of pic that you posted”


the guy one?


the girl one


74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

princesspinkykat wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:

1) Sample number; 2
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text)Bribri
3) URL of pic that you posted”
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8040118


sorry, that one is sold out unless you want the guy one


thats ok then I want the 3rd one
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

bluetiger04 wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:

1) Sample number; 2
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text)Bribri
3) URL of pic that you posted”
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8040118


sorry, that one is sold out unless you want the guy one


thats ok then I want the 3rd one


you also need to post 3 pics, post two more
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/09

princesspinkykat wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:

1) Sample number; 2
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text)Bribri
3) URL of pic that you posted”
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8040118


sorry, that one is sold out unless you want the guy one


thats ok then I want the 3rd one


you also need to post 3 pics, post two more


ok then XD
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/21/09

Bought
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:

Since everyone was making one, I decided to make a shop too
I decided to make mine unique, my shop will include avis for both guys and girls. I will try to make my avatars as diverse as possible (as in I won't only have girly avis or dark avis etc.) that way no one will be excluded. If you have any suggestions then please post it (like pictures or people/anime you want).

Fill out this form


1) Sample number
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text)
3) URL of pic that you posted


Payment= 3 pics
Pay Here

Avatars:
Girl:




Guy:


Please support this shop:


I change the rules so instead of only one person can get one avi, 5 ppl can


For a friend- Cherry-Chan

1) Sample number - Sample 3 and 5
2) Text you want on the avatar- Sakura Yuuki, Cherry-Chan
3) URL of pic that you posted



its 3 pic for each avi, which do you want? 3 or 5?
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/21/09

Bought
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

princesspinkykat wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:

Since everyone was making one, I decided to make a shop too
I decided to make mine unique, my shop will include avis for both guys and girls. I will try to make my avatars as diverse as possible (as in I won't only have girly avis or dark avis etc.) that way no one will be excluded. If you have any suggestions then please post it (like pictures or people/anime you want).

Fill out this form


1) Sample number
2) Text you want on the avatar (max of 1 text)
3) URL of pic that you posted


Payment= 3 pics
Pay Here

Avatars:
Girl:




Guy:


Please support this shop:


I change the rules so instead of only one person can get one avi, 5 ppl can


For a friend- Cherry-Chan

1) Sample number - Sample 3 and 5
2) Text you want on the avatar- Sakura Yuuki, Cherry-Chan
3) URL of pic that you posted



its 3 pic for each avi, which do you want? 3 or 5?


Both please..I'll pay for the other one now ^^ I'll send you the link..

4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Bought


4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

Blacksonate wrote:


Bought


Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

princesspinkykat wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Bought




Thanks! My friend will totally love it =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.