First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [TAKAJIMA] Dorm Building
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

lizbeth_yao95 wrote:

minna, am i gonna close the former dorms now?


alrite(: haha(: yea...(:
Posted 2/10/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:


lizbeth_yao95 wrote:

minna, am i gonna close the former dorms now?


alrite(: haha(: yea...(:


ok! ^_____^
Student
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
ne, all mentor and head dorm using the special room?
Student
8701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yuto's BED!!!(:
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

ne, all mentor and head dorm using the special room?


yeah...it is a room for dorm heads and mentors(: btw can u help to tink of something to make the dorm nicer?(:
Student
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

ne, all mentor and head dorm using the special room?



ruru-pan!! xDD
Student
10143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Candyland!!!
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
Hello ^_^
I'd like....

BR#2
Room Code: A011

thankies ^______________^
Student
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

japfightfish2 wrote:

Hello ^_^
I'd like....

BR#2
Room Code: A011

thankies ^______________^



here you go!!
Room Code: A011

Student
12693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ikemen Paradise~
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Username: chiarashi
Nick Name: chiara :DD
DOB: 09.15.94
Country: philippines
Language: english, tagalog && visayan
Blood Type: B
Height: 164 cm.
Likes: japan, jpop, jdrama, arashi, kat-tun, news, hsJUMP
Hates: feelers, ugly flirts, overacting dummies. XD
Fave Pet: dog!! :D
Face Singer/Actor:jun, yuto, chinen, takaki, jin, kame, yamapi, tegoshi, yamada, taguchi, ohno, nino XD
Fave Food: everything as long as it's YUMMY!!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: to get along with other YUTOFIEDS!!
Message 2 ALL: waaa, minna!! i hope to get along with you :DD
Student
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

chiarashi wrote:

Username: chiarashi
Nick Name: chiara :DD
DOB: 09.15.94
Country: philippines
Language: english, tagalog && visayan
Blood Type: B
Height: 164 cm.
Likes: japan, jpop, jdrama, arashi, kat-tun, news, hsJUMP
Hates: feelers, ugly flirts, overacting dummies. XD
Fave Pet: dog!! :D
Face Singer/Actor:jun, yuto, chinen, takaki, jin, kame, yamapi, tegoshi, yamada, taguchi, ohno, nino XD
Fave Food: everything as long as it's YUMMY!!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: to get along with other YUTOFIEDS!!
Message 2 ALL: waaa, minna!! i hope to get along with you :DD



Welcome to the TakaJima dorm Building!!
let's get along well ne?? ^^
btw.. pick a room number to have a place to sleep in ^^
Student
12693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ikemen Paradise~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

hsj9392 wrote:


chiarashi wrote:

Username: chiarashi
Nick Name: chiara :DD
DOB: 09.15.94
Country: philippines
Language: english, tagalog && visayan
Blood Type: B
Height: 164 cm.
Likes: japan, jpop, jdrama, arashi, kat-tun, news, hsJUMP
Hates: feelers, ugly flirts, overacting dummies. XD
Fave Pet: dog!! :D
Face Singer/Actor:jun, yuto, chinen, takaki, jin, kame, yamapi, tegoshi, yamada, taguchi, ohno, nino XD
Fave Food: everything as long as it's YUMMY!!
Why do you want to be a Student of This dorm?: to get along with other YUTOFIEDS!!
Message 2 ALL: waaa, minna!! i hope to get along with you :DD



Welcome to the TakaJima dorm Building!!
let's get along well ne?? ^^
btw.. pick a room number to have a place to sleep in ^^


woooow!! THANK YOU~
Student
12693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ikemen Paradise~
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
weeee~
i'm choosing BR#6
Room Code: A051 - A060
Student
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

xiaoqian94 wrote:

yeah...it is a room for dorm heads and mentors(: btw can u help to tink of something to make the dorm nicer?(:


yeah~ sure, what can i help for you?


hsj9392 wrote:

ruru-pan!! xDD


hsjchaaan!
Student
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

chiarashi wrote:

weeee~
i'm choosing BR#6
Room Code: A051 - A060




here's your room!! ^^
enjoy!!
Room Code: A052

Student
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


xiaoqian94 wrote:

yeah...it is a room for dorm heads and mentors(: btw can u help to tink of something to make the dorm nicer?(:


yeah~ sure, what can i help for you?


hsj9392 wrote:

ruru-pan!! xDD


hsjchaaan!



OMGOSH!!
I SOOOOOOOO LOVE YOUR FANCOVER!!
I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO IT!!
PLS SEND ME THE MP3 OF CATCH YOU CATCH ME!!
Student
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09
I like the dorm merge! I like Takaki too :3

P.S. What are the available rooms? I can't rly choose for myself~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.