First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What will you do if you get to meet a9 FACE TO FACE??
6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

iloveshou wrote:


yy91 wrote:

lol i have them all and shou lol ........
ehehehheheheheheheh


I won't let you >D



lol muahhahahahahahah
i will have him ehehhehe
Member
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
idk.....

stare... perhaps???

T^T... waa~ I don't see the problem of landing on Nao~ ^.^... I'd gladly glomp Nao anytime!

xD... we'll see what happens when I meet them~ well... IF I meet them that is~
Member
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Save in Shou's arms~
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

yy91 wrote:


iloveshou wrote:


yy91 wrote:

lol i have them all and shou lol ........
ehehehheheheheheheh


I won't let you >D



lol muahhahahahahahah
i will have him ehehhehe


Greedy -.-
Member
4751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
ask for autographs and pics of course!!!!
6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

iloveshou wrote:

Greedy -.-


lol.... fine i'll give him to u for only 2 seconds and that is it...
but if u wanna follow us then u sure can lol
ehehhehehehe
Member
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Save in Shou's arms~
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

iloveshou wrote:

Greedy -.-


lol.... fine i'll give him to u for only 2 seconds and that is it...
but if u wanna follow us then u sure can lol
ehehhehehehe



I don't care i'm snatching him away from you :3
6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

iloveshou wrote:

I don't care i'm snatching him away from you :3


lol.... really...
not if he is chain next to me...
xDDDDDDD
Member
2564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
What I'll do when I meet Alice 9:

1. Breathe deeply (for I might faint)
2. Walk towards them
3. Talk to them casually
4. Ask for their cell numbers (so I can get in touch with them)

alternative to #4: Exchange business cards
6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

ehcie-utada wrote:

What I'll do when I meet Alice 9:

1. Breathe deeply (for I might faint)
2. Walk towards them
3. Talk to them casually
4. Ask for their cell numbers (so I can get in touch with them)

alternative to #4: Exchange business cards


XDD i never thought about trading business cards but that might work
Member
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Save in Shou's arms~
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

yy91 wrote:
lol.... really...
not if he is chain next to me...
xDDDDDDD


I break the chain and snatch him away :33

6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

iloveshou wrote:

I break the chain and snatch him away :33



xDDDD then i guess i'll chain him again while ur still breaking the other chain
Member
3101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under A Sakura Tr...
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Hmm.....*thinking pose*

I guess i'd be jmupign about n screamign n being lyk: OMFG LOOK!!!!

But i guess that'd depend on what my mood was at the time hehe.

But if i did meet them, TO STARBUCKS!!!
Member
980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Save in Shou's arms~
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

yy91 wrote:
xDDDD then i guess i'll chain him again while ur still breaking the other chain


x.x....haiya i'll just snatch him away when you're not looking >:D


Bou-chan wrote:
Hmm.....*thinking pose*

I guess i'd be jmupign about n screamign n being lyk: OMFG LOOK!!!!

But i guess that'd depend on what my mood was at the time hehe.

But if i did meet them, TO STARBUCKS!!!


STARBUCKS 8DDD

6769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

iloveshou wrote:

x.x....haiya i'll just snatch him away when you're not looking >:D




xDDDD i will never look away....
<--- my eyes are going to be that huge lookin at him
Member
3101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under A Sakura Tr...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

iloveshou wrote:


yy91 wrote:
xDDDD then i guess i'll chain him again while ur still breaking the other chain


x.x....haiya i'll just snatch him away when you're not looking >:D


Bou-chan wrote:
Hmm.....*thinking pose*

I guess i'd be jmupign about n screamign n being lyk: OMFG LOOK!!!!

But i guess that'd depend on what my mood was at the time hehe.

But if i did meet them, TO STARBUCKS!!!


STARBUCKS 8DDD



yup hehe i wanan work there but i'll wait itll my exams r over first
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.