First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Posted 2/15/09

PoisonStrawberry wrote:


malkyn wrote:





Text- Malkyn, Ayu
Extras - Anything that match ^ ^
Render? Suuuure xD
Maker: - PoisonStrawberry
Picture :


Done By:PoisonStrawberry


Here you go~~!! xD Hope you like it~~!!






Waaah ! Thankxx, Really
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

malkyn wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:


malkyn wrote:





Text- Malkyn, Ayu
Extras - Anything that match ^ ^
Render? Suuuure xD
Maker: - PoisonStrawberry
Picture :


Done By:PoisonStrawberry


Here you go~~!! xD Hope you like it~~!!






Waaah ! Thankxx, Really


You're very welcome~~!!
MMM Member
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

PoisonStrawberry wrote:

You can request avatars here~~!! xD

Text-(What you want written)
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc)
Render?(Want me to render the picture?)
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture)
Picture-(Please put in spoiler)


Text-Angelique, Ange-chan
Extras-anything cute
Render?u choose
Maker-anyone
Picture-
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:

You can request avatars here~~!! xD

Text-(What you want written)
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc)
Render?(Want me to render the picture?)
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture)
Picture-(Please put in spoiler)


Text-Angelique, Ange-chan
Extras-anything cute
Render?u choose
Maker-anyone
Picture-


Here you go twin sister! Hope you like it!

MMM Member
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

PoisonStrawberry wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:

You can request avatars here~~!! xD

Text-(What you want written)
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc)
Render?(Want me to render the picture?)
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture)
Picture-(Please put in spoiler)


Text-Angelique, Ange-chan
Extras-anything cute
Render?u choose
Maker-anyone
Picture-


Here you go twin sister! Hope you like it!



Thanks is so cute...i love it
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:


Hikari_Cross wrote:


PoisonStrawberry wrote:

You can request avatars here~~!! xD

Text-(What you want written)
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc)
Render?(Want me to render the picture?)
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture)
Picture-(Please put in spoiler)


Text-Angelique, Ange-chan
Extras-anything cute
Render?u choose
Maker-anyone
Picture-


Here you go twin sister! Hope you like it!



Thanks is so cute...i love it


welcome twin!!!
Posted 3/1/09

Text-Malkyn, Yuyu
Extras-anything that match ^ w ^
Render?(Want me to render the picture?)suure
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture)PoisonStrawberry
Picture-(Please put in spoiler)
Creator
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

malkyn wrote:


Text-Malkyn, Yuyu
Extras-anything that match ^ w ^
Render?(Want me to render the picture?)suure
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture)PoisonStrawberry
Picture-(Please put in spoiler)


Here you go! Hope you like it!
Posted 3/14/09
Text: Bunny902
Extra: up to u
Render: up tp u
Maker: anyone
Picture:
Posted 3/21/09

Tatiana902 wrote:

Text: Bunny902
Extra: up to u
Render: up tp u
Maker: anyone
Picture:

Done By Kieko-Chan
here you go i hope u like it!!!
MMM Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/09 , edited 4/11/09
Text- LuMelon
Extras - Anything that match
Render? yes
Maker: - anyone
Picture :
Posted 4/15/09 , edited 4/15/09
Text-(What you want written) \
Kaida
Sick of crying; Tired of trying; Yeah I'm smiling; but inside I'm dying.
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc) Brushes and anything that fits
Render? If you need to
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture) Anyone!
Picture-
[
Posted 4/22/09

LuMelon wrote:

Text- LuMelon
Extras - Anything that match
Render? yes
Maker: - anyone
Picture :


Done By Kieko-Chan
Posted 4/22/09

dabysam wrote:

Text-(What you want written) \
Kaida
Sick of crying; Tired of trying; Yeah I'm smiling; but inside I'm dying.
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc) Brushes and anything that fits
Render? If you need to
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture) Anyone!
Picture-
[


Done By Kieko-Chan
Posted 4/24/09

Kieko-Chan wrote:


dabysam wrote:

Text-(What you want written) \
Kaida
Sick of crying; Tired of trying; Yeah I'm smiling; but inside I'm dying.
Extras-(Shadow, Grid, etc) Brushes and anything that fits
Render? If you need to
Maker-(Who do you want to make the picture) Anyone!
Picture-
[


Done By Kieko-Chan


Waaa! Sugoi~ Arigato
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.