First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Outside
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
You're outside!

Fields and such:






One of the many paths that leads into the forest/woods and open areas around the school:


Thinner parts of the forest:


In the forest:









Mountains:


Beach behind dorms:



Fields for playing sports:





Enjoy!
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09


*leads you to field behind the school and transforms while walking*

Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

kahoxlen wrote:
*leads you to field behind the school and transforms while walking*


(smileing while a appear behind you)
you think you can fight out here
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:
*leads you to field behind the school and transforms while walking*


(smileing while a appear behind you)
you think you can fight out here


*telepathicly*

as soon as we get far away. technechly it would be out of school anyway.

*starts running while flapping wings and is soon in the sky, flying further away, into a clearance in the forest.*
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

kahoxlen wrote:
*telepathicly*

as soon as we get far away. technechly it would be out of school anyway.

*starts running while flapping wings and is soon in the sky, flying further away, into a clearance in the forest.*


you think your safe up there
(i grow wings from my back from breaking my skin)
here i come
(i lunge my arm towards you just missing your throat)
your lucky i missed but next time im gonna take out your wing
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:
*telepathicly*

as soon as we get far away. technechly it would be out of school anyway.

*starts running while flapping wings and is soon in the sky, flying further away, into a clearance in the forest.*


you think your safe up there
(i grow wings from my back from breaking my skin)
here i come
(i lunge my arm towards you just missing your throat)
your lucky i missed but next time im gonna take out your wing


Who says I'm trying to be safe? Excuse me for worrying about the safety of the other students.

*takes a deep breath and lets out a large fire ball, hitting you on a leg and the fire starts to spread*
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

kahoxlen wrote:
Who says I'm trying to be safe? Excuse me for worrying about the safety of the other students.
*takes a deep breath and lets out a large fire ball, hitting you on a leg and the fire starts to spread*


(pulls my wings in and does a nose dive into the tree and extinguishes the fire on me without couseing the trees to catch fire now im hideing in the tree like a shark ready to attack)
can you attack what you cant see
Student
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:
Who says I'm trying to be safe? Excuse me for worrying about the safety of the other students.
*takes a deep breath and lets out a large fire ball, hitting you on a leg and the fire starts to spread*


(pulls my wings in and does a nose dive into the tree and extinguishes the fire on me without couseing the trees to catch fire now im hideing in the tree like a shark ready to attack)
can you attack what you cant see


*flying nd sees u* *flies down nd stands next 2 u* Wats up?
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:
Who says I'm trying to be safe? Excuse me for worrying about the safety of the other students.
*takes a deep breath and lets out a large fire ball, hitting you on a leg and the fire starts to spread*


(pulls my wings in and does a nose dive into the tree and extinguishes the fire on me without couseing the trees to catch fire now im hideing in the tree like a shark ready to attack)
can you attack what you cant see



Sure I can.

*grey clouds start forming and thunder can be heard.*

*makes lightning hit the general area you landed in, without catching fire, and doesn't notice Sakura*
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09


Sakura_121 wrote:
*flying nd sees u* *flies down nd stands next 2 u* Wats up?


huh
(sees the lighting and grabs hold of you and flies out of the woods with you in my arms)
are you crazy or something didnt you see that crazey dragon
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:



Sakura_121 wrote:
*flying nd sees u* *flies down nd stands next 2 u* Wats up?


huh
(sees the lighting and grabs hold of you and flies out of the woods with you in my arms)
are you crazy or something didnt you see that crazey dragon


*vein pop*
Crazy?! You're the one that ruined me! That's what I get for trying to help a jerk like you!

*hail starts falling and only hits you*
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

kahoxlen wrote:
*vein pop*
Crazy?! You're the one that ruined me! That's what I get for trying to help a jerk like you!

*hail starts falling and only hits you*


(my head bends back when i get hit then it comes back forward bleeding slightly)

i said the other girl was crazy you crazy dragon
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:
*vein pop*
Crazy?! You're the one that ruined me! That's what I get for trying to help a jerk like you!

*hail starts falling and only hits you*


(my head bends back when i get hit then it comes back forward bleeding slightly)

i said the other girl was crazy you crazy dragon


*lands a few yards away from you*
*notices bliid and tries to ignore but finds it difficult*
You called both of us crazy!

*sigh* Man, this isn't as satisfying as I thought it would be.

*starts changing back but remembers uniform was ripped so the tail stays and wraps around my body at the right places*

*just stands there glaring at you*
Student
43236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / following in the...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

kahoxlen wrote:
*lands a few yards away from you*
*notices bliid and tries to ignore but finds it difficult*
You called both of us crazy!

*sigh* Man, this isn't as satisfying as I thought it would be.

*starts changing back but remembers uniform was ripped so the tail stays and wraps around my body at the right places*

*just stands there glaring at you*


(embarrased couse your naked with a slight nose blled)
why dont you get back and get some clothes on
Student
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Bored outta my mi...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

tenchimasaki13 wrote:


kahoxlen wrote:
*lands a few yards away from you*
*notices bliid and tries to ignore but finds it difficult*
You called both of us crazy!

*sigh* Man, this isn't as satisfying as I thought it would be.

*starts changing back but remembers uniform was ripped so the tail stays and wraps around my body at the right places*

*just stands there glaring at you*


(embarrased couse your naked with a slight nose blled)
why dont you get back and get some clothes on



I will. Right after I do this.

*walks up to you and gets very close...*




*grabs you and starts shaking you*
Now, tell me how to get rid of this blood craving!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.