First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Vocaloid RP!
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:

*walks in stomping*
WHO.....WHO?!
*big puppy eyes*
who ate my cookie ne?QnQ i was keeping it for the right time.....
.....all i have left is the crumbs*sniff sniff*


actually *looks down* i ate your cookie mIku-san TT~TT I'm sorry they just looked so good..but i made some to make up for it *takes out a plate of cookies* everyone can have some :D


OoO oh!
^O^ as long i get cookies im okay~!!*flies to the plate* thx teto-chan~<3

Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/18/09 , edited 2/18/09
rings doorbell. Waits for someone to answer*
Anyone there? I wanna come in, it's cold!

It's Akita!

*waits a lot longer*

Come on let me in, pleeeease?!
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

envyhairday wrote:

rings doorbell. Waits for someone to answer*
Anyone there? I wanna come in, it's cold!

It's Akita!

*waits a lot longer*

Come on let me in, pleeeease?!


*opens the door and lets Akita in* -gasp- Akita-san actually said PLEASE! :O
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


envyhairday wrote:

rings doorbell. Waits for someone to answer*
Anyone there? I wanna come in, it's cold!

It's Akita!

*waits a lot longer*

Come on let me in, pleeeease?!


*opens the door and lets Akita in* -gasp- Akita-san actually said PLEASE! :O


I know I know! *Takes off coat*

I think I'm coming down with something! Dammit, it really is cold out there!
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/19/09 , edited 2/19/09

envyhairday wrote:


xxtwins2 wrote:


envyhairday wrote:

rings doorbell. Waits for someone to answer*
Anyone there? I wanna come in, it's cold!

It's Akita!

*waits a lot longer*

Come on let me in, pleeeease?!


*opens the door and lets Akita in* -gasp- Akita-san actually said PLEASE! :O


I know I know! *Takes off coat*

I think I'm coming down with something! Dammit, it really is cold out there!


I'll warm you up *goes and looks for a huge blow dryer* :D
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


envyhairday wrote:


xxtwins2 wrote:


envyhairday wrote:

rings doorbell. Waits for someone to answer*
Anyone there? I wanna come in, it's cold!

It's Akita!

*waits a lot longer*

Come on let me in, pleeeease?!


*opens the door and lets Akita in* -gasp- Akita-san actually said PLEASE! :O


I know I know! *Takes off coat*

I think I'm coming down with something! Dammit, it really is cold out there!


I'll warm you up *goes and looks for a huge blow dryer* :D


Hey do I smell cookies? *walks off to find them*
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
D: My sister Commited A Crime DB But Yey Cookies :D~
Moderator
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
*bumps Into Akita* oAo Hullo Thar :D~
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Rin Rin here *knocks on door* I'm so hungry T~T And i smell cookiies (: *sits outside, near the door*
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

MewmewLove wrote:

Rin Rin here *knocks on door* I'm so hungry T~T And i smell cookiies (: *sits outside, near the door*


(SOrry but Rin Kagamine is already taken..Sandie has Rin and you already applied for Yowane Haku anyway..and you can now RP as Haku..but please dont RP as other Peopls character,,and if i misunderstood what you put, forgive me please)
Member
25303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On top of you :D
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

Rin Rin here *knocks on door* I'm so hungry T~T And i smell cookiies (: *sits outside, near the door*


(SOrry but Rin Kagamine is already taken..Sandie has Rin and you already applied for Yowane Haku anyway..and you can now RP as Haku..but please dont RP as other Peopls character,,and if i misunderstood what you put, forgive me please)


Sorry i forgot all about it >.<
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

MewmewLove wrote:


xxtwins2 wrote:


MewmewLove wrote:

Rin Rin here *knocks on door* I'm so hungry T~T And i smell cookiies (: *sits outside, near the door*


(SOrry but Rin Kagamine is already taken..Sandie has Rin and you already applied for Yowane Haku anyway..and you can now RP as Haku..but please dont RP as other Peopls character,,and if i misunderstood what you put, forgive me please)


Sorry i forgot all about it >.<


Its ok, just start over again k?
Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
*Knocks on door* "May I please come in it's so lonely outside" *Makes puppy dog eyes uh.. eye*
Moderator
4633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 798 277
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

Fallen-Crystal wrote:

*Knocks on door* "May I please come in it's so lonely outside" *Makes puppy dog eyes uh.. eye*


*Slams door open and hugs Taito* "I fell lonely to Taito..TT~TT I cant find a huge blow dryer anywhere for Neru-San" *lets Taito in while still hugging him and crying a lil* XD
Member
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/09 , edited 2/27/09

xxtwins2 wrote:


Fallen-Crystal wrote:

*Knocks on door* "May I please come in it's so lonely outside" *Makes puppy dog eyes uh.. eye*


*Slams door open and hugs Taito* "I fell lonely to Taito..TT~TT I cant find a huge blow dryer anywhere for Neru-San" *lets Taito in while still hugging him and crying a lil* XD




"Teto-sama it's nice to see you." *Makes a cute smile* "Do you know where my ice pick is?" *Still smiling* "I seem to have forgotten it while treating Akaito at master's home"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.