First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
anime cr should licence
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09

AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:



^^ this is 720p blu ray




that a beautiful quality. thank you for the picture it lighten up my day. and i hate it when forums goes from fun talking to arguements over legal ideas most people probably know its wrong and even if there told they wouldn't care. especially since this is a pg 13 site so i think most people are to ignorant to change under legal talk unless they get caught themselves. all i gatta say. i just feel someones ganna say something about this but thanks for the picture always love 720 only if they had 1080 resolution be the best but there under a budget i guess. or its not possible on the internet.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
everything
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.




^^ this is h.264 downloaded


^^ this is 720p blu ray

this link http://www.thoranime.org/?p=685 has 1080p blu ray

don't tell me some stupid stream can beat blu ray

unless you come up with some arbitrary streaming site that has 1080p or 720 p blu ray streaming i'd stfu honestly i would literally stfu


roby55 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


not all ppl have big space on their pc..... + streaming 480/720 is enough for some of us ^^ +its legal when u watch it at cr


well what if no1 had big enough spaces? I doubt you just stay of cr to watch all your anime; i am sure you've been to other sites not like cr and who uploads them? people who download the anime.


And support internet anime piracy plus hurting the anime industry while we're at it? Or did you left that out deliberately?


wasn't the idea of the quote defending the fact that the quality of a stream cannot beat a downloaded one
Posted 2/8/09
idk ? D.Gray-man? Basilisk ? GetBackers ?
Posted 2/8/09

wolfsaiga wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:



^^ this is 720p blu ray




that a beautiful quality. thank you for the picture it lighten up my day. and i hate it when forums goes from fun talking to arguements over legal ideas most people probably know its wrong and even if there told they wouldn't care. especially since this is a pg 13 site so i think most people are to ignorant to change under legal talk unless they get caught themselves. all i gatta say. i just feel someones ganna say something about this but thanks for the picture always love 720 only if they had 1080 resolution be the best but there under a budget i guess. or its not possible on the internet.

No, the fact is that the majority of people don't understand the technical specification required on their computer in order to see streaming quality of 480p and above. And the internet anime piracy are playing their tricks on the masses yet again.

The link that CR user AnimeKami provided earlier leads to a blog site called THORAnime, an internet anime piracy site releasing and distributing illegal duplications of copyrighted & licensed anime on their IRC network; an internet file sharing service provided by OSP unregulated by an unconstitutional law, the DMCA section 512.
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
one piece
Posted 2/8/09

AnimeKami wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.




^^ this is h.264 downloaded


^^ this is 720p blu ray

this link http://www.thoranime.org/?p=685 has 1080p blu ray

don't tell me some stupid stream can beat blu ray

unless you come up with some arbitrary streaming site that has 1080p or 720 p blu ray streaming i'd stfu honestly i would literally stfu


roby55 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


not all ppl have big space on their pc..... + streaming 480/720 is enough for some of us ^^ +its legal when u watch it at cr


well what if no1 had big enough spaces? I doubt you just stay of cr to watch all your anime; i am sure you've been to other sites not like cr and who uploads them? people who download the anime.


And support internet anime piracy plus hurting the anime industry while we're at it? Or did you left that out deliberately?


wasn't the idea of the quote defending the fact that the quality of a stream cannot beat a downloaded one

What defense? All I see is someone supporting internet anime piracy and hurting the anime industry, by accessing illegal duplications of copyrighted & licensed anime medias. Otherwise, explain to us why THORAnime is releasing and distributing 1080p Blu Ray HD quality of anime, without getting legal consent from the anime copyright holders and licensees, without them committing copyright infringement!
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09

slowdude wrote:

one piece


yea i would like that one to but i think that would be the hardest one for cr to get licenced for some reason.
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.




^^ this is h.264 downloaded


^^ this is 720p blu ray

this link http://www.thoranime.org/?p=685 has 1080p blu ray

don't tell me some stupid stream can beat blu ray

unless you come up with some arbitrary streaming site that has 1080p or 720 p blu ray streaming i'd stfu honestly i would literally stfu


roby55 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


not all ppl have big space on their pc..... + streaming 480/720 is enough for some of us ^^ +its legal when u watch it at cr


well what if no1 had big enough spaces? I doubt you just stay of cr to watch all your anime; i am sure you've been to other sites not like cr and who uploads them? people who download the anime.


And support internet anime piracy plus hurting the anime industry while we're at it? Or did you left that out deliberately?


wasn't the idea of the quote defending the fact that the quality of a stream cannot beat a downloaded one

What defense? All I see is someone supporting internet anime piracy and hurting the anime industry, by accessing illegal duplications of copyrighted & licensed anime medias. Otherwise, explain to us why THORAnime is releasing and distributing 1080p Blu Ray HD quality of anime, without getting legal consent from the anime copyright holders and licensees, without them committing copyright infringement!


i don't care about it being legit or not the main purpose to begin with is to prove that a dled anime has better quality than a streamed one

if you are so blindly committed to defend legal anime by all means do so and i applaud you for that

but don't be ignorant enough to stay with an anime being legal or non legal when the point of this to begin with is quality not legality
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
I would have to say Bleach, One Piece, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and Kaze no Stigma
Posted 2/8/09

AnimeKami wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.




^^ this is h.264 downloaded


^^ this is 720p blu ray

this link http://www.thoranime.org/?p=685 has 1080p blu ray

don't tell me some stupid stream can beat blu ray

unless you come up with some arbitrary streaming site that has 1080p or 720 p blu ray streaming i'd stfu honestly i would literally stfu


roby55 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


not all ppl have big space on their pc..... + streaming 480/720 is enough for some of us ^^ +its legal when u watch it at cr


well what if no1 had big enough spaces? I doubt you just stay of cr to watch all your anime; i am sure you've been to other sites not like cr and who uploads them? people who download the anime.


And support internet anime piracy plus hurting the anime industry while we're at it? Or did you left that out deliberately?


wasn't the idea of the quote defending the fact that the quality of a stream cannot beat a downloaded one

What defense? All I see is someone supporting internet anime piracy and hurting the anime industry, by accessing illegal duplications of copyrighted & licensed anime medias. Otherwise, explain to us why THORAnime is releasing and distributing 1080p Blu Ray HD quality of anime, without getting legal consent from the anime copyright holders and licensees, without them committing copyright infringement!


i don't care about it being legit or not the main purpose to begin with is to prove that a dled anime has better quality than a streamed one

if you are so blindly committed to defend legal anime by all means do so and i applaud you for that

but don't be ignorant enough to stay with an anime being legal or non legal when the point of this to begin with is quality not legality

What's the quality of an illegal duplicate, with it's very existence is both disrespecting and dishonest of the original creators consent?
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09

DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.




^^ this is h.264 downloaded


^^ this is 720p blu ray

this link http://www.thoranime.org/?p=685 has 1080p blu ray

don't tell me some stupid stream can beat blu ray

unless you come up with some arbitrary streaming site that has 1080p or 720 p blu ray streaming i'd stfu honestly i would literally stfu


roby55 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


not all ppl have big space on their pc..... + streaming 480/720 is enough for some of us ^^ +its legal when u watch it at cr


well what if no1 had big enough spaces? I doubt you just stay of cr to watch all your anime; i am sure you've been to other sites not like cr and who uploads them? people who download the anime.


And support internet anime piracy plus hurting the anime industry while we're at it? Or did you left that out deliberately?


wasn't the idea of the quote defending the fact that the quality of a stream cannot beat a downloaded one

What defense? All I see is someone supporting internet anime piracy and hurting the anime industry, by accessing illegal duplications of copyrighted & licensed anime medias. Otherwise, explain to us why THORAnime is releasing and distributing 1080p Blu Ray HD quality of anime, without getting legal consent from the anime copyright holders and licensees, without them committing copyright infringement!


i don't care about it being legit or not the main purpose to begin with is to prove that a dled anime has better quality than a streamed one

if you are so blindly committed to defend legal anime by all means do so and i applaud you for that

but don't be ignorant enough to stay with an anime being legal or non legal when the point of this to begin with is quality not legality

What's the quality of an illegal duplicate, with it's very existence is both disrespecting and dishonest of the original creators consent?


right.... save the philosophy for someone else who cares, being off subject trying to defend you cause for many threads now has been either successful/unsuccessful I do not know the case.

Your point has been made countless times why are you throwing your beliefs when it has no reliance to the subject at hand?

Is it that much to you and your character to defend the copyright of the anime companies? to make a point in every thread, when it has no place to be in?

If it feels better to make yourself sound right in front of the Internet community then feel free.

True that there are a lot of people who are like you and want to spread legal anime, but those people aren't spamming everywhere they see something to do with legal anime or what an anime has or will have.
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
it seems to me that whenever the terms "anime" and "licensing" are used in close proximity to each other that a legal battle ensues. Somebody says "I wish so-and-so wasn't licensed." Then a little while later a full out brawl is about to commence. Seriously, humans are a greedy, arrogant species, but we will just have suck it up and deal with it. If you want to stop arguing about legal crap, make your point and then leave it. Don't sit there and defend it like it is worth holding onto. Nobody cares about your opinion on licensing and most people are annoyed that almost every thread seems to have a legal battle turned flame war going on inside it. Just keep going and don't let every little insignificant or irrelevant thing piss you off.
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09
cr just needs to upload some animes or else this site will fail, regardless if its the only "legal site to watch anime and support the creators".


I prefer dl's to streams cause the qualities better, and an fyi...most people can dl streams *looks at his firefox browsers download helper saying he can dl the stream yet nv uses it*


philosophia wrote:

it seems to me that whenever the terms "anime" and "licensing" are used in close proximity to each other that a legal battle ensues. Somebody says "I wish so-and-so wasn't licensed." Then a little while later a full out brawl is about to commence. Seriously, humans are a greedy, arrogant species, but we will just have suck it up and deal with it. If you want to stop arguing about legal crap, make your point and then leave it. Don't sit there and defend it like it is worth holding onto. Nobody cares about your opinion on licensing and most people are annoyed that almost every thread seems to have a legal battle turned flame war going on inside it. Just keep going and don't let every little insignificant or irrelevant thing piss you off.


you do not know how much i agree with you

Edit: just an fyi to everyone...as much as we wish for these animes to be licensed here on cr, alot of the actual good ones such as haruhi, kaze no stigma, code geass, etc, are held within the companies of funi and bandai, so dont expect them to be on here...ever. Not trying to be condescending but its the truth. , however the official funimation video portal, and bandais official youtube page has alot of good titles!
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

download the anime yourself -_- idiotic people and their streams >.>


thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.


What do you mean it looks better? There's a lot more things you can do with downloaded stuff. I can't complain about drive space though. Speed? Do you know how long it takes to re-format a video and upload it? About an hour-two possibly longer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.