First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
anime cr should licence
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

DomFortress wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:

Anime shouldnt get liscensed!!! Period!

And by your logic, animators and subsequently the anime industry shouldn't get paid for making the anime, so you can just steal it from them without dealing with the fact that what you did to them is unfair, wrong, and a crime.[/heavy sarcasm]

Have a heart, would ya?


O.o


You mean you didn't know that animators need to get paid for making anime, and the only way for them to do so is to license out their animated works?


Oh no I know that but when you first told me... o.o.... I didnt get what you said....

I was describing exactly what will happen, when they don't license anime like you suggested. Did you know that anime needs to get licensed so it can be aired on Japanese TV? Or just about anything like DVD, international TV networks, and even now on CR? That means anywhere else that's showing anime without licensing is doing it illegally, because they didn't paid the animators for the stolen anime.


yeah, as long as u dont use it to earn profit, u r good. but cr is kind earning money out of this..so..............
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 2/9/09


I love to watch most romantic animes but I have to say none cuz probably I won't be able to watch them cuz of 1- the region thing 2 – the horrible video player
13271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kauai, Hawaii, USA
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


do you think all downloaded videos have the best quality? maybe only a very few percentage but not a lot. Also at least Cr hd streaming is way better than other streaming sites such as youtube or veoh. your the one who is being arrogant and ignorant. plus this isnt the only reason i chose streaming at cr, my other reason would be save drive space and time of download, and supporting the anime industry. before replying make sure you understand my point, otherwise get over it cause your too focused on the video quality which isnt only my concern, and which isnt very important. Since after you watch one video your likely not to watch it again.
If your just complaining, your just going off the topic since this thread is suppose to be: What anime should cr license, not some comparison between your so called video quality type that i dont know.


such a hypocrite -_- you call me off topic when you replied to what i've stated in the first place, and call me off topic.... brilliant logic >.>

ok let me get this straight you are streaming this so called "HD" that is 720p you or rather your computer has to take all that data put it into ram and you've got your browser up which takes up more ram, now you've got to process the data from ram with your cpu. Also you have to take into account buffer time are you telling me your supposed hd video will load instantly?.... and not stop half way?

You are telling me youcan't download the video which just uses up cpu and hard drive space for one episode and put it into the recycle bin?

HD.... let me make this clear YOU CANNOT HAVE TRUE HD ON A FREAKING STREAMED VIDEO...

upscaled yes hd no upscale yes hd no....... upscale [ ] hd [ ]

and i can't watch anime when it is blocky it is like watching squares dancing around -_-



those ram memory will be retrieved soon as you do something that needs more ram space. Ram isnt a problem now a days since computers can have lots of ram at a cheap price. as for saying you could always delete what videos you downloaded later on your pc, that does more job because you have to go to the process of downloading and deleting rather than watching it online where you just click a video and watch immediately.
as for system slow downs when you are watching a streamed hd videos, that didnt happen to me so far the video loads instantly no buffer waiting just like regular streaming does.
i am calling you off topic because you said " download it your self you idiotic people" this is suppose to be a thread about which animes should cr host. read my earlier posts at least i am on topic then you started talking about focusing about the video quality and ignoring my other points.
if you want more proof that i am on topic, read the second reply on page 1 of this thread.
Based on your way of talking your generalizing that all downloaded videos are hd quality, which is a big lie.



sherwin07 wrote:
thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.


This is your first post replied back to me -_- at least have the decency to look at what you posted.

you're still not getting it do you?

scenario 1

you have good connection great the video is not hd

scenario 2

you have bad connection and video buffers still no hd

you are loading a video that doesn't lag meaning the file is either within a reasonable range for it to load for the average user.

would you ever consider loading a blu ray at 1080p no because no computer nor any type of stream would carry out the quality of the video which ruins the meaning of hd >.>


depending on how strict your definition of hd is, fine streaming couldnt compare with blue-ray, at least for now. But considering the typical type of streaming such as what youtube, megavideo, or myspace use, 720p wins. Also like i said before which you always ignored: not all downloaded videos are blue ray at 1080p. My point is that 720p beats most of these non blue ray quality downloaded videos, and by saying most i am not saying all in case you want to argue about this again.
Also you constantly ignored my other two points since you are just so fixated on your so called "hd" quality:

sherwin07 wrote:
thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.

i might have said "since streaming in 720p looks better than downloaded videos", my bad what i meant is most not all. Also i replied to your message since you started calling people who wants to request an anime cr would license idiotic when we are just trying to reply to this thread and going with the topic.
Posted 2/10/09

mzheng489 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


Megumi_Aihara wrote:

Anime shouldnt get liscensed!!! Period!

And by your logic, animators and subsequently the anime industry shouldn't get paid for making the anime, so you can just steal it from them without dealing with the fact that what you did to them is unfair, wrong, and a crime.[/heavy sarcasm]

Have a heart, would ya?


O.o


You mean you didn't know that animators need to get paid for making anime, and the only way for them to do so is to license out their animated works?


Oh no I know that but when you first told me... o.o.... I didnt get what you said....

I was describing exactly what will happen, when they don't license anime like you suggested. Did you know that anime needs to get licensed so it can be aired on Japanese TV? Or just about anything like DVD, international TV networks, and even now on CR? That means anywhere else that's showing anime without licensing is doing it illegally, because they didn't paid the animators for the stolen anime.


yeah, as long as u dont use it to earn profit, u r good. but cr is kind earning money out of this..so..............

That's to cover the operation cost of CR, which is understandable because CR is a professional media streaming site, with it's own server and website to maintain and manage. Not just some kind of amateur blog site with video streaming links embedded, while scamming users to donate for illegal profits.
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

unicorna wrote:



I love to watch most romantic animes but I have to say none cuz probably I won't be able to watch them cuz of 1- the region thing 2 – the horrible video player


well you never know shinji and the mod are trying to work on it, still i don't really get the regional thing cuz cr liscenced it not america cuz they got there own thing. i don't want people to go legal of me so imma leave it at that
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / WI
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
three people here are way off topic. SHUT UP!!
Posted 2/13/09
i don't get this topic, i sy don't license anything !!
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
Go ahead. There are tons of other sites that stream anime. CR doesn't even have the coolest ones.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

wolfsaiga wrote:


unicorna wrote:



I love to watch most romantic animes but I have to say none cuz probably I won't be able to watch them cuz of 1- the region thing 2 – the horrible video player


well you never know shinji and the mod are trying to work on it, still i don't really get the regional thing cuz cr liscenced it not america cuz they got there own thing. i don't want people to go legal of me so imma leave it at that




I don't get the region thing either since cr said if I recall right that they want to introduce the anime industry to the world not just USA & the other thing I still don't get is why did they had to change the old player in first place there was nothing wrong with it at least it's better than the new 1 if the reason was cuz they didn't want ppl to rip their videos cuz before it was passable to download using some programs available for every1 like the new real player or so but now there are some ppl doing that deliberately & putting the videos MKV format with good quality on the net = /
32723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Your guess is as...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
One Piece
Shinzo
Sailor Moon
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
What does that mean???
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the person I'm...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
umm...black cat, fullmetal alchemist(including the new series), tsubasa(well all clamp) and ....that's it for now
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the person I'm...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

friendsforever0165 wrote:

umm...black cat, fullmetal alchemist(including the new series), tsubasa(well all clamp) and ....that's it for now


clannad(and after story) will be nice

104013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 10/27/10

sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


sherwin07 wrote:


do you think all downloaded videos have the best quality? maybe only a very few percentage but not a lot. Also at least Cr hd streaming is way better than other streaming sites such as youtube or veoh. your the one who is being arrogant and ignorant. plus this isnt the only reason i chose streaming at cr, my other reason would be save drive space and time of download, and supporting the anime industry. before replying make sure you understand my point, otherwise get over it cause your too focused on the video quality which isnt only my concern, and which isnt very important. Since after you watch one video your likely not to watch it again.
If your just complaining, your just going off the topic since this thread is suppose to be: What anime should cr license, not some comparison between your so called video quality type that i dont know.


such a hypocrite -_- you call me off topic when you replied to what i've stated in the first place, and call me off topic.... brilliant logic >.>

ok let me get this straight you are streaming this so called "HD" that is 720p you or rather your computer has to take all that data put it into ram and you've got your browser up which takes up more ram, now you've got to process the data from ram with your cpu. Also you have to take into account buffer time are you telling me your supposed hd video will load instantly?.... and not stop half way?

You are telling me youcan't download the video which just uses up cpu and hard drive space for one episode and put it into the recycle bin?

HD.... let me make this clear YOU CANNOT HAVE TRUE HD ON A FREAKING STREAMED VIDEO...

upscaled yes hd no upscale yes hd no....... upscale [ ] hd [ ]

and i can't watch anime when it is blocky it is like watching squares dancing around -_-



those ram memory will be retrieved soon as you do something that needs more ram space. Ram isnt a problem now a days since computers can have lots of ram at a cheap price. as for saying you could always delete what videos you downloaded later on your pc, that does more job because you have to go to the process of downloading and deleting rather than watching it online where you just click a video and watch immediately.
as for system slow downs when you are watching a streamed hd videos, that didnt happen to me so far the video loads instantly no buffer waiting just like regular streaming does.
i am calling you off topic because you said " download it your self you idiotic people" this is suppose to be a thread about which animes should cr host. read my earlier posts at least i am on topic then you started talking about focusing about the video quality and ignoring my other points.
if you want more proof that i am on topic, read the second reply on page 1 of this thread.
Based on your way of talking your generalizing that all downloaded videos are hd quality, which is a big lie.



sherwin07 wrote:
thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.


This is your first post replied back to me -_- at least have the decency to look at what you posted.

you're still not getting it do you?

scenario 1

you have good connection great the video is not hd

scenario 2

you have bad connection and video buffers still no hd

you are loading a video that doesn't lag meaning the file is either within a reasonable range for it to load for the average user.

would you ever consider loading a blu ray at 1080p no because no computer nor any type of stream would carry out the quality of the video which ruins the meaning of hd >.>


depending on how strict your definition of hd is, fine streaming couldnt compare with blue-ray, at least for now. But considering the typical type of streaming such as what youtube, megavideo, or myspace use, 720p wins. Also like i said before which you always ignored: not all downloaded videos are blue ray at 1080p. My point is that 720p beats most of these non blue ray quality downloaded videos, and by saying most i am not saying all in case you want to argue about this again.
Also you constantly ignored my other two points since you are just so fixated on your so called "hd" quality:

sherwin07 wrote:
thats not the point. streaming at cr is better than downloading since streaming in 780p looks better than downloaded videos, also it will save you drive space and time to do it.
Also if they increase animes that befits the liking of people, lots will join the membership.

i might have said "since streaming in 720p looks better than downloaded videos", my bad what i meant is most not all. Also i replied to your message since you started calling people who wants to request an anime cr would license idiotic when we are just trying to reply to this thread and going with the topic.


Not true one bit, since you are still downloading the file to be watched on your computer -_-

*lets continue this argument from whenever that was
51832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Online
Posted 10/27/10
yu gi oh 5d,s
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.