First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply All About Cassiopeia: Membership Cards
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

buDakcoMoT wrote:

yay~!!! thnks so much...i like it~!!!


You're welcome!
Glad you like it!
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

littlepenguin78 wrote:

a) Main Name: littlepenguin78
b) Nickname: Jane
c) Position: Member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: Max Changmin

THANK U!!!




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

kazumishizue wrote:

can i get 1 plz..
hehehe

the 1st option
a) Main Name: kazumi shizue
b) Nickname: kazumishizue
c) Position: member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: jj oppa

thanks




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

BeeBerrii wrote:

oooh they look so good, can i have one too??

the 4th one please
a) Main Name: BeeBerrii
b) Nickname: Bee
c) Position: Member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: U-Know Yunho

thanks in advance!!




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!
4300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / double kay, MALAYSIA
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

douglas_05 wrote:


kazumishizue wrote:

can i get 1 plz..
hehehe

the 1st option
a) Main Name: kazumi shizue
b) Nickname: kazumishizue
c) Position: member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: jj oppa

thanks




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!


of course i like it..
thanks a lot....
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

casey_vang94 wrote:

a) Main Name: casey_vang94
b) Nickname: KFC/ka-C/Jaejoong's girlfriend
c) Position: Member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: KIM JAE JOONG




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

kazumishizue wrote:


douglas_05 wrote:


kazumishizue wrote:

can i get 1 plz..
hehehe

the 1st option
a) Main Name: kazumi shizue
b) Nickname: kazumishizue
c) Position: member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: jj oppa

thanks




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!


of course i like it..
thanks a lot....


You're welcome!
Glad you like it!
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09 , edited 3/15/09

misssaipan wrote:

a) Main Name: misssaipan
b) Nickname: mer
c) Position: Member
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: XIAH JUNSU


(THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU)




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

keisterjoe wrote:

a) Main Name: Keisterjoe
b) Nickname: just Keisterjoe or Joe
c) Position: Graphic Moderator and News Moderator
d) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: ??? (oh Lordee this is my problem coz i dont have a fave member..ALL THE MEMBERS ARE MY FAVORITE...^^) sorry!


Hey, keisterjoe, so which card do you want?

Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

kittlewit wrote:

These are amazing!


1) 1st pic
2)Main Name: Kittlewit
3)Nickname: Kitty
4)Position: Member
5)Favourite Cassiopeia Member: Kim Jaejoong




Sorry for the late post. Hope you will like it!
Cassiopeian
37 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Brighton
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
Thank you!!!
Cassiopeian
82330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/09
1) 4th one.
2) Main Name: Deemo
3) Nickname: Deema
4) Position: Member
5) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: All of them.
Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

Deemo wrote:

1) 4th one.
2) Main Name: Deemo
3) Nickname: Deema
4) Position: Member
5) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: All of them.




Hope you will like it!
Cassiopeian
82330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

douglas_05 wrote:


Deemo wrote:

1) 4th one.
2) Main Name: Deemo
3) Nickname: Deema
4) Position: Member
5) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: All of them.




Hope you will like it!


Thanks alot! love it =]

Creator
9088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

Deemo wrote:


douglas_05 wrote:


Deemo wrote:

1) 4th one.
2) Main Name: Deemo
3) Nickname: Deema
4) Position: Member
5) Favourite Cassiopeia Member: All of them.




Hope you will like it!


Thanks alot! love it =]


Yea! Glad you like it!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.