First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Worst Medicine You Ever Taken
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:

Bubblegum Flavoured Children's Tylenol. I uncontrollably puked immediately after taking it every time. My mum didn't believe me and I puked all over her. XD


lmao,. I think I had to take some of that to... or something bubbleCum flavored
... it had like chunks in it that were like chalk >_< (I want to throw up thinking about it)

hmmm... but worse medicine I ever taken... probably the tetanus shot in the leg. They said I could take it in the leg or in the ass cheek... first thought "Hell no that is not going in my ass"... probably not the best decision I've ever made seeing as how your leg is more muscle than anything... so the needle was like 3 inches long and it burned like hell.


I hate needles. I've had them almost everywhere on my body. x.x'' I think the worst places were my face, knee, and toes.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
Eto......the eyedrops that have medicine value in it
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

yoursugarpacket wrote:


D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:

Bubblegum Flavoured Children's Tylenol. I uncontrollably puked immediately after taking it every time. My mum didn't believe me and I puked all over her. XD


lmao,. I think I had to take some of that to... or something bubbleCum flavored
... it had like chunks in it that were like chalk >_< (I want to throw up thinking about it)

hmmm... but worse medicine I ever taken... probably the tetanus shot in the leg. They said I could take it in the leg or in the ass cheek... first thought "Hell no that is not going in my ass"... probably not the best decision I've ever made seeing as how your leg is more muscle than anything... so the needle was like 3 inches long and it burned like hell.


I hate needles. I've had them almost everywhere on my body. x.x'' I think the worst places were my face, knee, and toes.


Oh fuck that noise.. I've only had them a few times... when I was younger they had to strap my arms down and I would cry XD.. once I broke out of the strap and they had to get 4 people to hold me down,. lmao

Still not a big fan of the needle but I'll take it if needed now.
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:


D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:

Bubblegum Flavoured Children's Tylenol. I uncontrollably puked immediately after taking it every time. My mum didn't believe me and I puked all over her. XD


lmao,. I think I had to take some of that to... or something bubbleCum flavored
... it had like chunks in it that were like chalk >_< (I want to throw up thinking about it)

hmmm... but worse medicine I ever taken... probably the tetanus shot in the leg. They said I could take it in the leg or in the ass cheek... first thought "Hell no that is not going in my ass"... probably not the best decision I've ever made seeing as how your leg is more muscle than anything... so the needle was like 3 inches long and it burned like hell.


I hate needles. I've had them almost everywhere on my body. x.x'' I think the worst places were my face, knee, and toes.


Oh fuck that noise.. I've only had them a few times... when I was younger they had to strap my arms down and I would cry XD.. once I broke out of the strap and they had to get 4 people to hold me down,. lmao

Still not a big fan of the needle but I'll take it if needed now.


When I got shots in the face. I kicked a pregnant nurse and the doctor in the nuts. I was 6 mind you. My uncle, Dad, Mum, Grandmother, and 2 nurses had to hold me down.
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

yoursugarpacket wrote:


D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:


D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:

Bubblegum Flavoured Children's Tylenol. I uncontrollably puked immediately after taking it every time. My mum didn't believe me and I puked all over her. XD


lmao,. I think I had to take some of that to... or something bubbleCum flavored
... it had like chunks in it that were like chalk >_< (I want to throw up thinking about it)

hmmm... but worse medicine I ever taken... probably the tetanus shot in the leg. They said I could take it in the leg or in the ass cheek... first thought "Hell no that is not going in my ass"... probably not the best decision I've ever made seeing as how your leg is more muscle than anything... so the needle was like 3 inches long and it burned like hell.


I hate needles. I've had them almost everywhere on my body. x.x'' I think the worst places were my face, knee, and toes.


Oh fuck that noise.. I've only had them a few times... when I was younger they had to strap my arms down and I would cry XD.. once I broke out of the strap and they had to get 4 people to hold me down,. lmao

Still not a big fan of the needle but I'll take it if needed now.


When I got shots in the face. I kicked a pregnant nurse and the doctor in the nuts. I was 6 mind you. My uncle, Dad, Mum, Grandmother, and 2 nurses had to hold me down.


In the face? what was that for?
Posted 12/19/07
Probably when I got sedated, it hurt and I felt all tired and useless.
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
Defintely anything cherry or bubblegum flavored
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / South Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/19/07

D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:


D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:


D3construction wrote:


yoursugarpacket wrote:

Bubblegum Flavoured Children's Tylenol. I uncontrollably puked immediately after taking it every time. My mum didn't believe me and I puked all over her. XD


lmao,. I think I had to take some of that to... or something bubbleCum flavored
... it had like chunks in it that were like chalk >_< (I want to throw up thinking about it)

hmmm... but worse medicine I ever taken... probably the tetanus shot in the leg. They said I could take it in the leg or in the ass cheek... first thought "Hell no that is not going in my ass"... probably not the best decision I've ever made seeing as how your leg is more muscle than anything... so the needle was like 3 inches long and it burned like hell.


I hate needles. I've had them almost everywhere on my body. x.x'' I think the worst places were my face, knee, and toes.


Oh fuck that noise.. I've only had them a few times... when I was younger they had to strap my arms down and I would cry XD.. once I broke out of the strap and they had to get 4 people to hold me down,. lmao

Still not a big fan of the needle but I'll take it if needed now.


When I got shots in the face. I kicked a pregnant nurse and the doctor in the nuts. I was 6 mind you. My uncle, Dad, Mum, Grandmother, and 2 nurses had to hold me down.


In the face? what was that for?


My dog ripped the left side of my face open and I had to get stitches. I later got plastic surgery so it's not as noticeable. But there still is a scar.
727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/19/07
Cough medicine tastes awful, especially the brown in colour syrup!!!! Hate it...!!!
Posted 12/19/07
yawch...

Dogs can be so unpredictable. My Alsatian/Husky is trained to the max, all dogs should be.
5243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
i remember my mom made me take Buckleys and it smells so strong of ammonia! As soon as it hit my tongue I vomited it all over the floor and even drinking a massive amount of water and juice, i was still gagging from the taste five minutes later
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
All liquid medicine = =
Rather swallow a pill quickly :S
Posted 1/29/09
Milk of magnesia, after a while though I started to like the stuff
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Dimetapp Cold - Grape Flavor
Tylenol - Bubblegum or Cherry

T___T
Just give me pills.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.