First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How many times do you wash your hands?
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/15/09

hello it's me phame !
I'd like to know how many times you wash your hands
please tell me

I wash my hands 30 times in 1 day
You never know what evil things there are on your hands

And you?

How many times do you wash your hands in 1 day?

Soorry if duplicate
I think I've searched good enough B)
ok this one is not duplicate
Posted 2/9/09
32
Posted 2/9/09
=_=

OBJECTION ~

how did you know that you washed your hands 30 times one day ?? did you counted that?? even you did that it's a lie because teh internet always lies T___T ( oke people don't mind this it's just the idiotic monkey)

i don't know but I'm sure more then 30 times since i go more than 30 times to the toilet one day
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
Whenever its necessary
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
enough times.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:

=_=

OBJECTION ~

how did you know that you washed your hands 30 times one day ?? did you counted that?? even you did that it's a lie because teh internet always lies T___T ( oke people don't mind this it's just the idiotic monkey)

i don't know but I'm sure more then 30 times since i go more than 30 times to the toilet one day


Your point is contradicting your name yet the situation itself leads to such name. Interesting.

And not everyone in the internet lie. You are stereotyping which is basically disproving your point about "not knowing for you don't count".
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
Whenever I use the bathroom .
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
On average every hour.

This is reasonable considering I'm a baker anyway.
Posted 2/9/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

=_=

OBJECTION ~

how did you know that you washed your hands 30 times one day ?? did you counted that?? even you did that it's a lie because teh internet always lies T___T ( oke people don't mind this it's just the idiotic monkey)

i don't know but I'm sure more then 30 times since i go more than 30 times to the toilet one day


Your point is contradicting your name yet the situation itself leads to such name. Interesting.

And not everyone in the internet lie. You are stereotyping which is basically disproving your point about "not knowing for you don't count".


b.b.b.b.b..b.but the internet PROMISED my a new car, 2000000000000 bucks because i was a winner a WINNER XD , a iphone and stuff but this poor monkey still didn't got anything TT_TT
so my conclusion ish that you never can trust the internet no matter what may it be human or a monkey

besides a man needs more then 30 times a day to go the toilet o__O (and indeed i wash every time my hands )
should i tell my toilet schedule? :3

(lol didn't i wrote there don't mind this idiotic monkey) XD
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

Baka-Master wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

=_=

OBJECTION ~

how did you know that you washed your hands 30 times one day ?? did you counted that?? even you did that it's a lie because teh internet always lies T___T ( oke people don't mind this it's just the idiotic monkey)

i don't know but I'm sure more then 30 times since i go more than 30 times to the toilet one day


Your point is contradicting your name yet the situation itself leads to such name. Interesting.

And not everyone in the internet lie. You are stereotyping which is basically disproving your point about "not knowing for you don't count".


b.b.b.b.b..b.but the internet PROMISED my a new car, 2000000000000 bucks because i was a winner a WINNER XD , a iphone and stuff but this poor monkey still didn't got anything TT_TT
so my conclusion ish that you never can trust the internet no matter what may it be human or a monkey

besides a man needs more then 30 times a day to go the toilet o__O (and indeed i wash every time my hands )
should i tell my toilet schedule? :3

(lol didn't i wrote there don't mind this idiotic monkey) XD


Uhh... Do you have bladder problems?
Posted 2/9/09

mikomiko123 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

=_=

OBJECTION ~

how did you know that you washed your hands 30 times one day ?? did you counted that?? even you did that it's a lie because teh internet always lies T___T ( oke people don't mind this it's just the idiotic monkey)

i don't know but I'm sure more then 30 times since i go more than 30 times to the toilet one day


Your point is contradicting your name yet the situation itself leads to such name. Interesting.

And not everyone in the internet lie. You are stereotyping which is basically disproving your point about "not knowing for you don't count".


b.b.b.b.b..b.but the internet PROMISED my a new car, 2000000000000 bucks because i was a winner a WINNER XD , a iphone and stuff but this poor monkey still didn't got anything TT_TT
so my conclusion ish that you never can trust the internet no matter what may it be human or a monkey

besides a man needs more then 30 times a day to go the toilet o__O (and indeed i wash every time my hands )
should i tell my toilet schedule? :3

(lol didn't i wrote there don't mind this idiotic monkey) XD


Uhh... Do you have bladder problems?


*shock* *mega shock* ultra mega shock*

how did you know that?? o__O my bladder is so tiny that if i drink a half from a bottle water i need to pee within 10 minuets ( =__= wonders if someone beliefs it)



565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
everytime when about to eat something or feel when necessary about 3-5 times a day
Posted 2/9/09
when i use the bathroom and before putting on or taking off my contacts...
so 5-6 times?
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
when i go for a dump.
Posted 2/9/09 , edited 2/9/09
I Think What You Have Is Called,
OCD...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.