First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
How many times do you wash your hands?
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

when i go for a dump.


during or after? sometimes i do a turd so bad that i need a shower


Wipe better, broski.


sometimes that just isn't enough, i think its when i eat lots of peanut butter, its like velcro!


Oh, man.. you need these:



Watch out for apple juice.. it makes your anus run like there's no tomorrow.
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
every time i use the washroom as well as before and after meals.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

when i go for a dump.


during or after? sometimes i do a turd so bad that i need a shower


Wipe better, broski.


sometimes that just isn't enough, i think its when i eat lots of peanut butter, its like velcro!


Oh, man.. you need these:



Watch out for apple juice.. it makes your anus run like there's no tomorrow.


oh yeah i'd motorboat that

one time i drank only blue drinks for a day, (WKD Blue and Bols Blue mainly) what came the next day was bright green!
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

zecks_marquise wrote:


voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

when i go for a dump.


during or after? sometimes i do a turd so bad that i need a shower


Wipe better, broski.


sometimes that just isn't enough, i think its when i eat lots of peanut butter, its like velcro!


Oh, man.. you need these:



Watch out for apple juice.. it makes your anus run like there's no tomorrow.


oh yeah i'd motorboat that

one time i drank only blue drinks for a day, (WKD Blue and Bols Blue mainly) what came the next day was bright green!


How psychedelic! You need to eat a bunch of starburst, drink a lot of orange juice, and BAM!

You get Play-Doh.
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


voidofsemblance wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

when i go for a dump.


during or after? sometimes i do a turd so bad that i need a shower


Wipe better, broski.


sometimes that just isn't enough, i think its when i eat lots of peanut butter, its like velcro!


Oh, man.. you need these:



Watch out for apple juice.. it makes your anus run like there's no tomorrow.


oh yeah i'd motorboat that

one time i drank only blue drinks for a day, (WKD Blue and Bols Blue mainly) what came the next day was bright green!


How psychedelic! You need to eat a bunch of starburst, drink a lot of orange juice, and BAM!

You get Play-Doh.


ah so that's how you make it, i've always wondered why it tasted funny
Posted 2/9/09
Whenever I need to... I don't really count.
Posted 2/9/09
Whenever I feel they are dirty! And usually 2 times everytimes and I always for a looooong time in ice cold water ^_^
1706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
A lot, at least fifteen times a day, I bet a lot more. I wash them every time I eat, every time go to the bathroom whether peeing or primping, I wash them randly because they feel sweaty or dirty.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after eating
467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / canada, eh ? :D
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
5-10 times a day,
depending on how many times a go to the washroom and whatnot.
1858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
I dont take count o.o;;
Posted 2/9/09
So like, I don't count, but I wash my hands whenever I go to the bathroom, and all that. But otherwise, not so much.

But hand-sanitizer, on the other hand? Like, always. Every time my hands get relatively dirty, I use it.
2828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
when I need to
After i go bathroom,before I eat, and when I played outside or with my dog.
If I had to estimate how many times I wash my hands everyday it would be...8 times.
Plus I put sanitizer
32158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
whenever i use the bathroom and before/after i eat
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

phame wrote:


hello it's me phame !
I'd like to know how many times you wash your hands
please tell me

I wash my hands 30 times in 1 day
You never know what evil things there are on your hands

And you?

How many times do you wash your hands in 1 day?

Soorry if duplicate
I think I've searched good enough


everytime after i go to the washroom....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.