Post Reply POST YOUR BIRTHDAY
Posted 2/9/09
When is your birthday (irl)?
Member
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
July 2
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
August 4th
Posted 2/15/09
Geez, I only got 2 people.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
Sadly that's most of the people active in this group
Member
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
So true
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
*bear hugs the both of you* As much as I enjoy torturing you two, I love you as well. On the other hand, I can start sewing up my voodoo dolls...
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
NO VOODOO!!!! NO VOODOOO!!!!!
Posted 2/24/09
I'm just teasing you, Monypoo! *gives you a big hug and squeezes you against my chest until your face turns purple* I wouldn't make voodoo dolls... or would I? Maybe out of boredom...
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09

hongyinyu wrote:

I'm just teasing you, Monypoo! *gives you a big hug and squeezes you against my chest until your face turns purple* I wouldn't make voodoo dolls... or would I? Maybe out of boredom...


While I'm not exactly opposed to this, I need air. But I could see you getting bored and making voodoo dolls. Or various other things I won't name due to the likelihood of you doing them
Posted 2/27/09

Mon937 wrote:

While I'm not exactly opposed to this, I need air. But I could see you getting bored and making voodoo dolls. Or various other things I won't name due to the likelihood of you doing them


Doing them?! I don't do voodoo dolls! *purposely pokes Mon with a needle on the tip of his index finger and watches in amazement as a drop of blood appears on his finger* Oooooooh! Your blood is bright red! That means your blood has a lot of iron in it and you're quite healthy!
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

While I'm not exactly opposed to this, I need air. But I could see you getting bored and making voodoo dolls. Or various other things I won't name due to the likelihood of you doing them


Doing them?! I don't do voodoo dolls! *purposely pokes Mon with a needle on the tip of his index finger and watches in amazement as a drop of blood appears on his finger* Oooooooh! Your blood is bright red! That means your blood has a lot of iron in it and you're quite healthy!


I mean the likelihood of you doing most of the various other things you could do which I refuse to name. And is my blood really that amazing? You've seen it spilled enough times so this should be ordinary stuff by now
You must be logged in to post.