First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
To be ghetto or not to be ghetto?
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

Whats wrong with being from a ghetto


I saw "the wire" all three seasons lately ...


Good show aint it. Its my home place
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

Whats wrong with being from a ghetto


I saw "the wire" all three seasons lately ...


Good show aint it. Its my home place


Good show, but the place looks like living hell
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

Whats wrong with being from a ghetto


I saw "the wire" all three seasons lately ...


Good show aint it. Its my home place


Good show, but the place looks like living hell


Yea theres murder sometimes. Only about 2 people dead a month in my neighborhood but theyrs usually just dumb . Besides that people just get stabbed for runnin they mouth. They deserve it tho.

But I have fun. Me n my homies jus smo weed all day
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

Whats wrong with being from a ghetto


I saw "the wire" all three seasons lately ...


Good show aint it. Its my home place


Good show, but the place looks like living hell


Yea theres murder sometimes. Only about 2 people dead a month in my neighborhood but theyrs usually just dumb . Besides that people just get stabbed for runnin they mouth. They deserve it tho.

But I have fun. Me n my homies jus smo weed all day


Err. Translation please.
1355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

Whats wrong with being from a ghetto


I saw "the wire" all three seasons lately ...


Good show aint it. Its my home place


Good show, but the place looks like living hell


Yea theres murder sometimes. Only about 2 people dead a month in my neighborhood but theyrs usually just dumb . Besides that people just get stabbed for runnin they mouth. They deserve it tho.

But I have fun. Me n my homies jus smo weed all day


Err. Translation please.


Ohh I"ll try lol. Its bad soemetimes A few people die in my neighborhood a month. But theyre mostly crackheads.
I have fun tho.

3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:


willby wrote:


TwiztidDarts wrote:

Whats wrong with being from a ghetto


I saw "the wire" all three seasons lately ...


Good show aint it. Its my home place


Good show, but the place looks like living hell


Yea theres murder sometimes. Only about 2 people dead a month in my neighborhood but theyrs usually just dumb . Besides that people just get stabbed for runnin they mouth. They deserve it tho.

But I have fun. Me n my homies jus smo weed all day


Err. Translation please.


Ohh I"ll try lol. Its bad soemetimes A few people die in my neighborhood a month. But theyre mostly crackheads.
I have fun tho.



you forgot the "weed" part...

In my street 2 people died as well. One died of a heart-attack at the age of 89, the other one was run over by a cyclist. That's what happened in my street last 7 years... i guess i am lucky
Posted 2/12/09
You should hang out with people you like.
Labels aren't important
34868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/13/10
OP has nuked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.