First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
PARFAIT TIC
25339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:

Love it.

However I was a little dissapointed about the ending.

Hmm... wonder which guy should she choose?? What do you all think??


It already ended? I thought it was still ongoing..? I personnaly like Daiya more, since he can actually make her happy and laugh at ease ^.^



Yup, Parfait Tic was wrapped up since December 2007. The mangaka had a new manga called Koibana *something*

I guess you are probably reading them from mangafox or something similar. I have read the final chapter.

I can't decide who to like, I love all of them !! :P
But I do agree, I think Daiya suits her more. XD


Really? Where did u read it then? Or did u buy the manga? Cuz at most of the online sites, it's still ongoing!
How many vols does it have in total, may i ask?


I bought the manga. There is 22 Volumes in total. =)
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:

Love it.

However I was a little dissapointed about the ending.

Hmm... wonder which guy should she choose?? What do you all think??


It already ended? I thought it was still ongoing..? I personnaly like Daiya more, since he can actually make her happy and laugh at ease ^.^



Yup, Parfait Tic was wrapped up since December 2007. The mangaka had a new manga called Koibana *something*

I guess you are probably reading them from mangafox or something similar. I have read the final chapter.

I can't decide who to like, I love all of them !! :P
But I do agree, I think Daiya suits her more. XD


Really? Where did u read it then? Or did u buy the manga? Cuz at most of the online sites, it's still ongoing!
How many vols does it have in total, may i ask?


I bought the manga. There is 22 Volumes in total. =)


Cool, I wonder when they're gonna finish scanlating it?? :(

6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/09

suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:

Love it.

However I was a little dissapointed about the ending.

Hmm... wonder which guy should she choose?? What do you all think??


It already ended? I thought it was still ongoing..? I personnaly like Daiya more, since he can actually make her happy and laugh at ease ^.^



Yup, Parfait Tic was wrapped up since December 2007. The mangaka had a new manga called Koibana *something*

I guess you are probably reading them from mangafox or something similar. I have read the final chapter.

I can't decide who to like, I love all of them !! :P
But I do agree, I think Daiya suits her more. XD


Really? Where did u read it then? Or did u buy the manga? Cuz at most of the online sites, it's still ongoing!
How many vols does it have in total, may i ask?


I bought the manga. There is 22 Volumes in total. =)


Cool, I wonder when they're gonna finish scanlating it?? :(




I know a site where you can read the whole completed series, in chinese: http://www.finaleden.com/Type.aspx?id=27
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

shirl14 wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:


suifantasy wrote:


beanwei wrote:

Love it.

However I was a little dissapointed about the ending.

Hmm... wonder which guy should she choose?? What do you all think??


It already ended? I thought it was still ongoing..? I personnaly like Daiya more, since he can actually make her happy and laugh at ease ^.^



Yup, Parfait Tic was wrapped up since December 2007. The mangaka had a new manga called Koibana *something*

I guess you are probably reading them from mangafox or something similar. I have read the final chapter.

I can't decide who to like, I love all of them !! :P
But I do agree, I think Daiya suits her more. XD


Really? Where did u read it then? Or did u buy the manga? Cuz at most of the online sites, it's still ongoing!
How many vols does it have in total, may i ask?


I bought the manga. There is 22 Volumes in total. =)


Cool, I wonder when they're gonna finish scanlating it?? :(




I know a site where you can read the whole completed series, in chinese: http://www.finaleden.com/Type.aspx?id=27


why is it in chinese? T_T *sigh* i should have learn chinese...damn =/=
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
I really really liked this one. I enjoyed it a lot. Recommend it to everybody
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
Meh. It seems the scanlators are bored of doing their work now, since everybody knows the ending. :/
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 3/23/10
oh man I guess I am the only one who likes Ichi. I think Fu-chan and Ichi would make a funny /cute pair. I guess love can be easily forgotten so easily?
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 3/23/10
what's the ending by the way
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/22/11
Who does she choose? Please tell me! I'm watching Love Buffet right now and its driving me crazy wondering who she'll choose! I want her with Ichi soooo badly!
Posted 2/22/11
I loved it and I finished reading the uploaded ones in two days!!!
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my house...duhhh
Offline
Posted 3/7/11
i used to read this series .. and then i stopped because it took forever for new chapter to come out .. maybe i will try to read it again
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.