First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What's Your Crush's name?
Moderator
2166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
Please tell who your crushes are?
Moderator
2166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 3/27/09
Fine I'll start
He's name is....
Moderator
1636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
He's initial is K.J.
Creator
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

naomi_cabading wrote:

Fine I'll start
He's name is....


yomi? dont you think that maybe they'll think its rafael0000 haha!!! ..well maybe it is XD
Creator
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
hmm...
first.... his initials are K.Y
and anothr is J.D
Moderator
2166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
my crush isn't rafael0000
Posted 2/12/09
hmmm.... hav none (YET) =x yeah!
Posted 2/13/09
lol nga tama nga c yanni ahahahahaahha:) lagay ko dito ung picure ha?? oi yomi can u see rafael...hahah:)LOL...
Creator
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

pufflesam wrote:

lol nga tama nga c yanni ahahahahaahha:) lagay ko dito ung picure ha?? oi yomi can u see rafael...hahah:)LOL...


harhar!!! yeah!! TAMA AKO!
NICE! SAM!!! i'll tell 'em nlnag! its
J_________
Moderator
2166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

anime-lover144 wrote:


pufflesam wrote:

lol nga tama nga c yanni ahahahahaahha:) lagay ko dito ung picure ha?? oi yomi can u see rafael...hahah:)LOL...


harhar!!! yeah!! TAMA AKO!
NICE! SAM!!! i'll tell 'em nlnag! its
J_________


nakakaasar na kayo.....
Creator
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anime world!
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

naomi_cabading wrote:


anime-lover144 wrote:


pufflesam wrote:

lol nga tama nga c yanni ahahahahaahha:) lagay ko dito ung picure ha?? oi yomi can u see rafael...hahah:)LOL...


harhar!!! yeah!! TAMA AKO!
NICE! SAM!!! i'll tell 'em nlnag! its
J_________


nakakaasar na kayo.....


tae! ang laki masyado ng pic
Moderator
2166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / behind you!
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 6/3/09

anime-lover144 wrote:


naomi_cabading wrote:


anime-lover144 wrote:


pufflesam wrote:

lol nga tama nga c yanni ahahahahaahha:) lagay ko dito ung picure ha?? oi yomi can u see rafael...hahah:)LOL...


harhar!!! yeah!! TAMA AKO!
NICE! SAM!!! i'll tell 'em nlnag! its
J_________


nakakaasar na kayo.....


tae! ang laki masyado ng pic

........
Posted 3/5/09
blaahhhhhh!
haha.
i dun have one.
juz passing by the forum.
haha!! who's pictures are those?!? who are they and who are you talking about?!?! (who's ur crush in the pic?)
Member
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
09 nd 12!!
Creator
8438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anime world!
Offline
Posted 3/24/09

fallen_angel09 wrote:

09 nd 12!!


DUH?!?1OBVIOUS?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.