First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Devastating fires in Victoria, Australia
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / KOREA
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Eh? Sorry, didn't get what that meant? Do you mean ways of preventing it?
Posted 2/10/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Lol you're a retard. hopefully you'll be cooked in a bushfire at one point in life as well.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / KOREA
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Lol you're a retard. hopefully you'll be cooked in a bushfire at one point in life as well.


Aaah...You just took the words out of my mouth!

2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere..
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
It's really sad.
People that set bush fires really should suffer a slow painful death.
It's pretty much mass murder, atm about 175 are dead.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / KOREA
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Jessy123 wrote:

It's really sad.
People that set bush fires really should suffer a slow painful death.
It's pretty much mass murder, atm about 175 are dead.


Yeah! It's like massacre except worse because the fire has burned down homes and flattened forests!!
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
Yea, I was shocked when I saw it on the news too... my friend's family went camping in Victoria two days before the bushfire started and they're not back yet but I can't contact them to ask them if they're okay... >_> ... but hopefully, they're fine... and if the fire was deliberately set, then the argonist deserves to die the same way those 181 people suffered.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / KOREA
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09

freakaga1n wrote:

Yea, I was shocked when I saw it on the news too... my friend's family went camping in Victoria two days before the bushfire started and they're not back yet but I can't contact them to ask them if they're okay... >_> ... but hopefully, they're fine... and if the fire was deliberately set, then the argonist deserves to die the same way those 181 people suffered.


I hope your friends family is safe!! I know whoever set it on fire is crazy and should suffer the same way the victims did.

"people should ring 1800 727 077 if they are unable to contact someone in the affected areas" it was on the Redcross website but I'm not that sure it'll help...

Actually know that I think about it I'm guessing they're not back yet because of the road blocks... Ignore my ranting!!

2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tacloban City
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
that was so creepy. condolences to australians.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Lol you're a retard. hopefully you'll be cooked in a bushfire at one point in life as well.




the messiah never dies.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
i feel sorry for the animals that died. dnt give a shit bout the ppl
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
what started it?
Posted 2/10/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Lol you're a retard. hopefully you'll be cooked in a bushfire at one point in life as well.




the messiah never dies.


Oh wow. Straight from you displaying your extreme stupidity and ignorance you make a digressive reply to imply that you aren't capable of defending your original post. Great comeback much? Faggot. Don't make a controversial post if you don't have the intellect to defend yourself you retarded shit.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Lol you're a retard. hopefully you'll be cooked in a bushfire at one point in life as well.




the messiah never dies.


Oh wow. Straight from you displaying your extreme stupidity and ignorance you make a digressive reply to imply that you aren't capable of defending your original post. Great comeback much? Faggot. Don't make a controversial post if you don't have the intellect to defend yourself you retarded shit.

Someone hoping I die in a fire? How am i meant to reply to such a insult without sounding petty and childish.
Posted 2/10/09

CptJackSwallows wrote:


Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


Fervvv wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:


furubarulz1996 wrote:


CptJackSwallows wrote:

Lol australia always knew this could happen.


I didn't know this was a situation where you could say "LOL"... =.=



It is if the governement had not put in procedures for such an occurence.


Lol you're a retard. hopefully you'll be cooked in a bushfire at one point in life as well.




the messiah never dies.


Oh wow. Straight from you displaying your extreme stupidity and ignorance you make a digressive reply to imply that you aren't capable of defending your original post. Great comeback much? Faggot. Don't make a controversial post if you don't have the intellect to defend yourself you retarded shit.

Someone hoping I die in a fire? How am i meant to reply to such a insult without sounding petty and childish.


wow i guess my first post was pretty accurate. you ARE a retard. Obviously when i called you a retard i was implying that you made an ignorant statement but you didn't even realize that.

I said I hope you die in a fire one day so YOU realize that it's not anything laughable about (unless you're a social outcast/nonconformist). Wow... it was such an obvious implication yet you did not understand it. And what you're 18? WOW.
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

Being a retard and being ignorant tend to be very different things. You hope I die in a fire so I realise it is not laughing matter (ok sure that makes sense)

Sorry if I did not look at your statement and search for your "deeper" meaning.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.