Roleplay~!!!
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/10/09
Just say ur fave character& reason why her/him is ur fave character...
hope u enjoy it~!!!
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
Why is this here?
Posted 2/10/09

satoko_konoe wrote:

Just say ur fave character& reason why her/him is ur fave character...
hope u enjoy it~!!!


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-12446/Revised-Forum-Role-Playing-Thread-Rules.html

Sorry. It used to be fun back in 2007, but this thread [rule] was made because of disorganization and promotion of spams.
Posted 2/10/09
Almost forgot, Bleach is dead by the way.

Renji sucks. Take Byakuya too with you.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



LOL. I have to agree with the rodent.
Posted 2/10/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



I've seen better...
Posted 2/10/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



I've seen better...


That's good, perv.
Posted 2/10/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



I've seen better...


That's good, perv.


Why are you calling me perv, wasn't it you who brought this to our attention? :p
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



damn you pandaboy! you made click

Posted 2/10/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



I've seen better...


That's good, perv.


Why are you calling me perv, wasn't it you who brought this to our attention? :p


I did, but I did not say "better [with sprinkles and cherry on top]" like you do, perv.

I did not know you "release" to that.

j/k
Posted 2/10/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



I've seen better...


That's good, perv.


Why are you calling me perv, wasn't it you who brought this to our attention? :p


I did, but I did not say "better [with sprinkles and cherry on top]" like you do, perv.

I did not know you "release" to that.

j/k


I was just saying...

And if you mean to suggest that I masturbate to reading cyber, you're wrong :p I watch porn like every other normal perv ^_~
Posted 2/10/09

manzi wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

This one is kinda interesting though (viewers discretion is advised):



damn you pandaboy! you made click


pfft. please, you oyajii.

This is nothing compared to what oyajii stored mostly in his pc.


manzi wrote:

playing h-games can be educational...

iiyaaa... onnichan yamete... (nooo... big brother... don't...)

in tagalog: huwag... kuya... huwag po...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 2/10/09
Interesting.

I find it somewhat disturbing that the cybor in that link was between a 14 year old girl and a 19 year old boy.
Posted 2/10/09
kiiiinda sad.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 2/10/09
Thread filled with spam.

Locked
You must be logged in to post.