First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply !!RolePlay!! (for Character in BLEACH only)!!
Posted 2/28/09

sugaripod262 wrote:

um..ill be.......rangiku matsumoto shes funny


accepted will be added to the list soon
Posted 2/28/09

Arashikaze074 wrote:

Zaraki Kenpachi

Why? Cause he's cool and Iikes to battle! Besides, I can RP him well. Right Hime-chan?


accepted! the zaraki is here! XD
Shinigami
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/7/09
i like soi fon!... i dnt have a reason not to like her...
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

raye_purpledecoy wrote:

i like soi fon!... i dnt have a reason not to like her...


^___________^
Posted 3/9/09
Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai... the reason........fire is my element
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 3/12/09

Mefastus wrote:

Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai... the reason........fire is my element


accepted
Member
50794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
Orihime.

She is a very emotional person like me, and my brother told me she acts like me and bleh(looks like me) and she has healing powers..yeah yeah am I in? XD
Shinigami
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
i like alll cuz bleach is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
i was wondering if i could be Neliel Tu Oderschvank(she came on episode 146)

Here is the pic of her incase u dont know who i am talking about:
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

stuffdude wrote:

i like alll cuz bleach is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahaha~!!!
so would u pick one??
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

ChrmdThree wrote:

Orihime.

She is a very emotional person like me, and my brother told me she acts like me and bleh(looks like me) and she has healing powers..yeah yeah am I in? XD


accepted~!!! have fun!!!
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

NSSH wrote:

i was wondering if i could be Neliel Tu Oderschvank(she came on episode 146)

Here is the pic of her incase u dont know who i am talking about:


Accepted~!!! Have Fun~!!!
Moderator
580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


NSSH wrote:

i was wondering if i could be Neliel Tu Oderschvank(she came on episode 146)

Here is the pic of her incase u dont know who i am talking about:


Accepted~!!! Have Fun~!!!


Thank You Very Much^^
Shinigami
676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / soul society
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

satoko_konoe wrote:


stuffdude wrote:

i like alll cuz bleach is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


hahaha~!!!
so would u pick one??


umm how about Kisuke Urahara cuz he founded the bureo of technology
Noble
41634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Ichigo's Closet
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

NSSH wrote:


satoko_konoe wrote:


NSSH wrote:

i was wondering if i could be Neliel Tu Oderschvank(she came on episode 146)

Here is the pic of her incase u dont know who i am talking about:


Accepted~!!! Have Fun~!!!


Thank You Very Much^^


Ur welcome~!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.