First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play!!!
8148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:




rose- okay *starts to walk off*


Yuki: *follows*
(wow, that sounds like a stalker... >.>)
Member
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Aali-Bharain
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
okay ..

character name : Ryoma
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my mind
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:




rose- its somewhere around here *walking next to her*

(no it doesnt XD )

8148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 2/24/09 , edited 2/24/09

Yuki: "I don't think I've ever been around this area before."
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my mind
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

emo527 wrote:


Yuki: "I don't think I've ever been around this area before."


rose- then u have misses alot!
8148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki: "I don't think I've ever been around this area before."


rose- then u have misses alot!


Yuki: "Yeah, I bet I have."
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my mind
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki: "I don't think I've ever been around this area before."


rose- then u have misses alot!


Yuki: "Yeah, I bet I have."


rose- *stops infront of the shop and walks in*
riku- HEY ROSE! *hugs her*
rose- hey! this is yuki
riku- hi *shakes hands* i'm riku, rose's old friend
8148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki: "I don't think I've ever been around this area before."


rose- then u have misses alot!


Yuki: "Yeah, I bet I have."


rose- *stops infront of the shop and walks in*
riku- HEY ROSE! *hugs her*
rose- hey! this is yuki
riku- hi *shakes hands* i'm riku, rose's old friend


Yuki: "Hi! I'm Yuki, nice to meet you!"
3824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
Ninja Girl: "Hey Everyone! How's it going???" *Jump around all hyper like*
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my mind
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki-bishojo wrote:


emo527 wrote:


Yuki: "I don't think I've ever been around this area before."


rose- then u have misses alot!


Yuki: "Yeah, I bet I have."


rose- *stops infront of the shop and walks in*
riku- HEY ROSE! *hugs her*
rose- hey! this is yuki
riku- hi *shakes hands* i'm riku, rose's old friend


Yuki: "Hi! I'm Yuki, nice to meet you!"


riku- you guys can look around if you like, i have to go out and get something *walks out* see you two later!
rose- bye
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/09
*Stares*
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 9/23/09

DeathAtter wrote:

*Stares*


Shimeka:wat are you staring at?. . .
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
everything and nothing
11027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/09
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 9/24/09

DeathAtter wrote:

everything and nothing


right. . . wat's your name? *she look's at him*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.