First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Lil Wayne -- The Best Rapper Alive ???
Posted 4/14/08
LMFAO lil wezzy BABY dats kinda hot i kan digg it lol
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
weeezy BABY.... LMAO
Posted 4/14/08
He thinks he's the best rapper alive, but I respectfully disagree.
Posted 4/15/08
wezzy is the best rapper alive
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

underdogg92 wrote:

wezzy is the best rapper alive


why u think so
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Lazy_Peon wrote:

He thinks he's the best rapper alive, but I respectfully disagree.


why do u not think hes the best rapper alive
Posted 4/15/08

crasyjak wrote:


underdogg92 wrote:

wezzy is the best rapper alive


why u think so


maybe not the best, but the hottest one on charts
Superstar Artist
15788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / College
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

crasyjak wrote:

new Carter 3 album cover!!!




THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OFFICAL ALBUM COVER OF CARTER III


-from a graphic design perspectiv... the text is amazing.... it forms a plus/ cross.... & the paraellel lil & III is also hot....


NO. There is nonthing cute about that album cover. Babies do not have tattoos. Why would you brand them anyway. As for this new song, it's okay. I like the beat but not his singing. Not the business!
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Polaris7 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

new Carter 3 album cover!!!



THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE OFFICAL ALBUM COVER OF CARTER III


-from a graphic design perspectiv... the text is amazing.... it forms a plus/ cross.... & the paraellel lil & III is also hot....


NO. There is nonthing cute about that album cover. Babies do not have tattoos. Why would you brand them anyway. As for this new song, it's okay. I like the beat but not his singing. Not the business!



it fits lil waynes peronality tho... so im cool w/ baby tats... plus it grabs the attn of some ppl to pick it up off the shelf
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

shino2001 wrote:

Ok we all know Cash Money been around 4 a long time..but how do u feel about them ...do u like them or hate them?
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

crasyjak wrote:

cash money got hit hard when B.G & Juve left... then Fresh left ...... its a wrap.... now its just Weezy..... i miss the good old days
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

shino2001 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

cash money got hit hard when B.G & Juve left... then Fresh left ...... its a wrap.... now its just Weezy..... i miss the good old days


y did dey leave...B.G. need cash money even tho his flo iz tight...n juve do good on his own tho
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

crasyjak wrote:


shino2001 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

cash money got hit hard when B.G & Juve left... then Fresh left ...... its a wrap.... now its just Weezy..... i miss the good old days


y did dey leave...B.G. need cash money even tho his flo iz tight...n juve do good on his own tho


naw B.G. is strait by his self, he still cool wit Juve.... they left cuz Baby was fuckin wit they money & B.G. had a dope habit so baby would give him dope instead of paychecks...
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

shino2001 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


shino2001 wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

cash money got hit hard when B.G & Juve left... then Fresh left ...... its a wrap.... now its just Weezy..... i miss the good old days


y did dey leave...B.G. need cash money even tho his flo iz tight...n juve do good on his own tho


naw B.G. is strait by his self, he still cool wit Juve.... they left cuz Baby was fuckin wit they money & B.G. had a dope habit so baby would give him dope instead of paychecks...


damnnnnnnnnnnnn......ight....
Superstar Artist
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

most_unpredictable_ninja wrote:

i love cash money, especially back in the day. when you heard them out in the schoolyard. and kids try to be ike them. lil wezie grew up man..woo crazy. i dont know about juve. baby stil trying to be baby.. you know watd be crazy if b.g. started a new chapter with lil wayne. and the humble thing i never seen lil wayne have a clothing line come ou..or last i heard


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.